UKIP candidate apologizes for bizarre homophobic banter

I'm pretty sure Morrissey (a) does not condone horses being raped and (b) is completely clueless about politics. So, yes.

wait. A gay donkey is standing for party leader?

yes an improvement, I agree and I think so would M, well he did write a song called 'Tony the Pony', so....

He also wrote " Journalists Who Lie " :)
Somewhere around the same time :brows:

This comment on twitter by the russian embassy in the UK probably makes the UKIP banter looks small in comparison.

It is remarkable how many people in the US seem to admire Putin. A lot of people in the US that don't normally bother to vote are very excited about getting rid of human rights.

It is remarkable how many people in the US seem to admire Putin. A lot of people in the US that don't normally bother to vote are very excited about getting rid of human rights.
It is the same thing here in Sweden and I see it as people losing belief in democracy and they have every right to feel that way. Democracy only works if you follow the rules and laws of it but when some people in power ignore that you might as well have a strong leader that leads the way so that is perhaps how people see it now.

Hurdy gurdy gurdy bork bork bork

^What does that even mean?

I don't know where you live and what kind of people you hang out with but I don't know one single person who admires Putin or who is losing belief in democracy. Speak for yourself, you bellend.

Last edited:
It is the same thing here in Sweden and I see it as people losing belief in democracy and they have every right to feel that way. Democracy only works if you follow the rules and laws of it but when some people in power ignore that you might as well have a strong leader that leads the way so that is perhaps how people see it now.

Losing believe in democracy and than start believing in a strong leader is dangerous.
You talk about democracy only working if people follow the laws and rules of it and saying if people see there are people in power not following that laws and rules and getting away with it, they lose their believe.
But those same people would adjust and support the rules and laws layed upon them by a so-called strong leader. Strong leader doing what? At the expence of what?
There have been so-called strong leaders in the past, with an undisputed total power to do anything they want.
And they did the most horrendous and horrible things. They are a nightmare.
You want that? I don't. Thank you but no.
As many faults and objectable things there might be in a democratic system, it is still the best of it all.
I hate dictators. Maybe you do too and only stated what many people were saying.

I don't know where you live and what kind of people you hang out with but I don't know one single person who admires Putin or who is losing belief in democracy. Speak for yourself, you bellend.

As a fellow swede your reason for not noticing this is the same answer as the one you just gave. I am pretty sure I am more open minded and follow this more closely than you cause I doubt you notice things that do not agree with your view on things.

Many swedes would trade Putin as leader in a flash rather than to live under the undecided majority we have now which is not even a majority. You know full well the russians prepare to take the island of Gotland and the many flyovers by their military jets not to mention the political tension between Sweden and Russia.

It is ok if you stick the head in the sand but when you do don't throw yourself into a debate you're not even interested in cause you live in Gothenburg that is a swedish version of North Korea so no one expects anyone living there to know much about things these days as you all live by a political agenda marinated in marxism and you are proud to say so.

Losing believe in democracy and than start believing in a strong leader is dangerous.
You talk about democracy only working if people follow the laws and rules of it and saying if people see there are people in power not following that laws and rules and getting away with it, they lose their believe.
But those same people would adjust and support the rules and laws layed upon them by a so-called strong leader. Strong leader doing what? At the expence of what?
There have been so-called strong leaders in the past, with an undisputed total power to do anything they want.
And they did the most horrendous and horrible things. They are a nightmare.
You want that? I don't. Thank you but no.
As many faults and objectable things there might be in a democratic system, it is still the best of it all.
I hate dictators. Maybe you do too and only stated what many people were saying.

I think many people realise there is no real democracy and that we need a strong leader to get things done. This reaction is a direct result of politicians not doing their jobs and thinking they can take it easy and ignore the people.

What has happened is that everyone can find out the truth now and communicate and those networks have forever changed the political landscape we live in.

I said I can understand why people feel that way but I don't know if a strong leader is a better option but I know the so called democracy stopped working long ago and cannot see the value in keeping a system that is already corrupt.

In a sense the north korean dictators are more honest than the swedish government cause everyone knows the score there but here they pretend we all have a say and that things are the way they should when they are clearly not.

I see Putin as a very important person cause we need opposition and another view on the world cause when you end up only with one view on things then that is a world I don't wanna live in. Conflict is good and it always created progression and new thinking. Imagine what a Volvo would have looked like now if everyone would have agreed with one another and not questioned things.

I wanted to add that I was surprised by your post cause I chatted with an american the other day who mentioned the very same thing. He said that when Hillary wins the tension will boil over and throw the country into all kinds of problems.

Not my words, the words of an american who said the same thing as you did. My fellow swede will no doubt comment on this and pop a vein or two in the process.

I understand this. Hillary Clinton, her husband, Bush, Obama, all are democratically elected leaders supposedly but all engage in spying on citizens, mass data collection, illegal wars, torture, destruction of basic rights such as the right to a trial and the right to see evidence. All they have to do is call you an enemy combatant and lock you up. It's legal. They don't have to say why and they don't have to give you a trial, and most people think that's okay because they aren't doing anything that they feel the government would be worried about. But it leads to self-censorship and a type of subtle fascism with a veneer of freedom.
We are governed by criminals and our next President will be a criminal. But people think they have to vote against the other side because they are worse. Very few people vote FOR. Most vote AGAINST.

I think many people realise there is no real democracy and that we need a strong leader to get things done. This reaction is a direct result of politicians not doing their jobs and thinking they can take it easy and ignore the people.

What has happened is that everyone can find out the truth now and communicate and those networks have forever changed the political landscape we live in.

I said I can understand why people feel that way but I don't know if a strong leader is a better option but I know the so called democracy stopped working long ago and cannot see the value in keeping a system that is already corrupt.

In a sense the north korean dictators are more honest than the swedish government cause everyone knows the score there but here they pretend we all have a say and that things are the way they should when they are clearly not.

I see Putin as a very important person cause we need opposition and another view on the world cause when you end up only with one view on things then that is a world I don't wanna live in. Conflict is good and it always created progression and new thinking. Imagine what a Volvo would have looked like now if everyone would have agreed with one another and not questioned things.

Haha, you are so f***ing stupid.

"Swedish people admire Putin because the Russians want to take Gotland and because of tensions between Russia and Sweden" (that have existed forever BTW). Because of all that, and because people are tired of democracy they (we) allegedly admire Putin. Fascinating. Any more valuable insights you've got to offer?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

Last edited:
I wanted to add that I was surprised by your post cause I chatted with an american the other day who mentioned the very same thing. He said that when Hillary wins the tension will boil over and throw the country into all kinds of problems.

Not my words, the words of an american who said the same thing as you did. My fellow swede will no doubt comment on this and pop a vein or two in the process.
I notice it because I remember when no one would have had anything good to say about a Russian leader unless that person was one of those university students who becomes a "radical" for four years living off their parents' money until they graduate and join the real world. You know, those idiots that wear Che Guevara t-shirts. But now I see positive comments about Putin frequently. I think he appeals to a certain type of "conservative" who doesn't have much education but hates Obama because they think he is "a Muslim," and get really worked up about who is using which public restrooms.

Haha, wait a minute now. You're not from Sweden at all, you are Nicholas from Romford who have chatted with me for ages at the bluerose chatroom.

You sent Moz a letter and on "Beethoven Was Deaf" Morrissey shouts out "Hello Nicholas at 3:56 into the song "Glamorous Glue". Now it all makes sense and let us keep our debates to the Bluerose chatroom and not here.

A lot of things in that chat makes a lot of sense now. You always said Bork Bork Bork in the chat and that gave you away. Nice try for a disguise.

LOL

Tags
animals homophobia ukip
Back
Top Bottom