UKIP candidate apologizes for bizarre homophobic banter

We're proud of our history not getting involved in petty fights and leaving our population with war trauma like in your case. What most missed was the fact that Sweden managed to leave the country untouched so it was easy to hide people here and we did. There will be none of that soon though when all hell breaks lose. Holland took a hell of a beating mainly due to the fact the population preferred to fight windmills instead but the english bailed you out and last and least came the americans who posed as the ones that did it all when in fact they did nuffink.

I prefer dykes to dikes if you ask me, but you don't but now you know hoe.

I like dykes but where I live it might be practical to rely on dikes too, cause otherwise half of the country is gone. We 're below see level. Something we are very aware of.
We were and still are a very small country and heavy populated, now even so much more.

No way we could defend ourselves alone against the German war machine.
Sweden is a much more bigger country, even bigger than France or England and there were so much more places to hide. One thing you are right about and that is the Dutch government and politics did not want to think about the possibility of a war. And many people didn't too. There was a very bad economic situation, called the Recession, there was poverty, and hunger and everybody turned their eyes the other way.

Even one day before the war started in the Netherlands the prime minister said in a radio speech to the people, there was no reason to have worries about anything and they, the people, should all go to bed and have a nice sleep to get up fresh in the morning and to go to work. Next morning German paratroopers landed at all strategic points.

I don't understand you saying the English and the Americans did nothing.
Their military troops and the Canadians and Polish conquered and freed our country.

As I looked at the history books I noticed Sweden did not have such a good reputation during the war.
They said they were neutral and in a way I understand but all western forces against Hitler had their doubts about that so-called neutrality. They thought of the Swedish regime at the time as more nazi- friendly.

My father fled from the Netherlands as sailor on to a German armed liner. A treading ship. It went to Stockholm and he fled into the Dutch embassy there. He said he wanted to fight. After that he could go to England and to the States.
He told me it was very dangerous to embark on a German armed liner. He could lose his nationality as being seen as working for the enemy. But at that time it was for him the only way to get out.

He said it was very dangerous in Stockholm for any one coming from occupied countries or the enemies of the Germans. To preserve their so-called neutrality people were hunted and handed over to the nazis.
Thank you so much Sweden with your Marxist regime in Gothenburg.

I like dykes but where I live it might be practical to rely on dikes too, cause otherwise half of the country is gone. We 're below see level. Something we are very aware of.
We were and still are a very small country and heavy populated, now even so much more.

No way we could defend ourselves alone against the German war machine.
Sweden is a much more bigger country, even bigger than France or England and there were so much more places to hide. One thing you are right about and that is the Dutch government and politics did not want to think about the possibility of a war. And many people didn't too. There was a very bad economic situation, called the Recession, there was poverty, and hunger and everybody turned their eyes the other way.

Even one day before the war started in the Netherlands the prime minister said in a radio speech to the people, there was no reason to have worries about anything and they, the people, should all go to bed and have a nice sleep to get up fresh in the morning and to go to work. Next morning German paratroopers landed at all strategic points.

I don't understand you saying the English and the Americans did nothing.
Their military troops and the Canadians and Polish conquered and freed our country.

As I looked at the history books I noticed Sweden did not have such a good reputation during the war.
They said they were neutral and in a way I understand but all western forces against Hitler had their doubts about that so-called neutrality. They thought of the Swedish regime at the time as more nazi- friendly.

My father fled from the Netherlands as sailor on to a German armed liner. A treading ship. It went to Stockholm and he fled into the Dutch embassy there. He said he wanted to fight. After that he could go to England and to the States.
He told me it was very dangerous to embark on a German armed liner. He could lose his nationality as being seen as working for the enemy. But at that time it was for him the only way to get out.

He said it was very dangerous in Stockholm for any one coming from occupied countries or the enemies of the Germans. To preserve their so-called neutrality people were hunted and handed over to the nazis.
Thank you so much Sweden with your Marxist regime in Gothenburg.

Write a book for someone who cares, the club of the interested took a note.

Nazis march in Stockholm November 12, could become very violent.

Write a book for someone who cares, the club of the interested took a note.

Nazis march in Stockholm November 12, could become very violent.

Nice!

Theory that African slaves were actually Native Americans, evolution is a lie, and DNA is influenced by your thoughts

And I am the pope. Hating on your own skin colour comes from mental illness. I can see a law suit against you from the native american community.

Heterophobia is a far bigger problem than homophobia as it threatens the continuation of the human race. The homosexuals are in fact the biggest minority on the planet yet media and the homo lobby have an agenda that makes it look like they are far more than they actually are. I recently saw some figures on this and I was gobsmacked how few the homos actually are.

You recently saw some figures? This changes everything!

Hush now CL, you are endangering the Globe !
His figures could be like the move of a butterfly's wing creating a massive storm at the other side of it!

Hush now CL, you are endangering the Globe !
His figures could be like the move of a butterfly's wing creating a massive storm at the other side of it!
The butterfly effect is real. A butterfly flaps its wings in Tokyo and you get a stroke in Holland cause it is Holland not the Netherlands as any sensible proud person would acknowledge.

Marxists never could handle statistics and facts that is why their ideology is so dangerous and need to be destroyed once and for all and the alternative media are winning that race against the marxist mainstream media who are sacking journalists daily cause of bad economy.

Any questions?

The butterfly effect is real. A butterfly flaps its wings in Tokyo and you get a stroke in Holland cause it is Holland not the Netherlands as any sensible proud person would acknowledge.

Marxists never could handle statistics and facts that is why their ideology is so dangerous and need to be destroyed once and for all and the alternative media are winning that race against the marxist mainstream media who are sacking journalists daily cause of bad economy.

Any questions?

No, it's all very clear to me now.
Thank you for opening my eyes.
I see statistics now completely different!

Any questions?

Blow me away

okay that was funny :lbf:

Yes it was, but again incorrect.
I used to wear them as a child when I was staying at my grandparents up north and they were the best.
You have to get used to them in the beginning but after that they are very comfortable, warm but not to warm and cool. Made from wood, a real natural product and indisputably VEGAN. No leather or any other animals slaughtered for this kind of footwork.
I think Moz would approve of them.
Would be hilarious if he would wear them, even once ! :lbf:

Yes it was, but again incorrect.
I used to wear them as a child when I was staying at my grandparents up north and they were the best.
You have to get used to them in the beginning but after that they are very comfortable, warm but not to warm and cool. Made from wood, a real natural product and indisputably VEGAN. No leather or any other animals slaughtered for this kind of footwork.
I think Moz would approve of them.
Would be hilarious if he would wear them, even once ! :lbf:
you should send him some!! oh wow, you mean people actually wore them? i thought they were just for dancing? well, that's cool:thumb:

you should send him some!! oh wow, you mean people actually wore them? i thought they were just for dancing? well, that's cool:thumb:

There are still people who wear them. Not that many but farmers, people who live at the countryside, and maybe some eccentrics who just like to wear them or want to show off. o_O

In the past clogmaker was considered a very honourable profession and it provided them a reasonable income.
There were clogmakers with a good reputation for making the best fitting and wearable clogs.
It was also a matter of practicality and costs. They were much cheaper to produce as the price of the wood they were made of was low compared to other stuff used for producing clogs.

Maybe they used different types of wood too.
If I were to be ruler of the world I would rule everybody has to wear clogs. :laughing:
Very good for minimizing the global warming effect.
Less need to produce food (soya) for animals used to create footwear, and less methane gasses from that animals contributing to the CO2 amount in the atmosphere.

They make a nice sound too, clog, clog, clogity, clog. :clap:
Like a horse. :)

There are still people who wear them. Not that many but farmers, people who live at the countryside, and maybe some eccentrics who just like to wear them or want to show off. o_O

In the past clogmaker was considered a very honourable profession and it provided them a reasonable income.
There were clogmakers with a good reputation for making the best fitting and wearable clogs.
It was also a matter of practicality and costs. They were much cheaper to produce as the price of the wood they were made of was low compared to other stuff used for producing clogs.

Maybe they used different types of wood too.
If I were to be ruler of the world I would rule everybody has to wear clogs. :laughing:
Very good for minimizing the global warming effect.
Less need to produce food (soya) for animals used to create footwear, and less methane gasses from that animals contributing to the CO2 amount in the atmosphere.

They make a nice sound too, clog, clog, clogity, clog. :clap:
Like a horse. :)
And some swedes wear them often from a lower social class.

And some swedes wear them often from a lower social class.

Well maybe they don't actually care about being from a lower social class.
As opposed to so many pretending to be of a middle or higher social class looking down on people of that lower social class.

Well maybe they don't actually care about being from a lower social class.
As opposed to so many pretending to be of a middle or higher social class looking down on people of that lower social class.

I totally agree and they are perfect shoes for lazy summer days at the summer house and every kid had them even me.

Tags
animals homophobia ukip
Back
Top Bottom