Uk tours tickets arrived?

M

MancMoz

i've got to tickets to the Birmingham gig but they're being delivered to my ex. She said she'd give them me but you know what it's like! I was wondering if tickets have started arriving yet? I'd rather check before I ask her. Cheers!

A

Anonymous

Aberdeen/Glasgow/Ally Pally/Palladium/Brighton - YES
Waiting on the others....

Girl Racer

I don’t have my Leeds tickets yet (amazon). Anyone had those? Do I need to chase them up?

everydayslikesunday

According to the See Tickets Web page on Friday, the tickets for the London Palladium haven't been released yet.

M

Mozzer's Cat

Just for information - got my Glasgow ticket on Friday 2 Feb from Amazon.

gordyboy9

GAME OF DEATH.
i've got to tickets to the Birmingham gig but they're being delivered to my ex. She said she'd give them me but you know what it's like! I was wondering if tickets have started arriving yet? I'd rather check before I ask her. Cheers!
your in a very tricky situation there,depends if it ended amicably,if shes at it just say you will contat the cops,ps,what were you thinking in the firstplace.

ACTON

Don't Leave Us In The Dark
She probably sent it to you but the pieces were so small you didn't notice the confetti in the letterbox.

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH
Brum ticks arrived

Debwilts

Miss Oyti Toyti
I only got my Glasgow tickets last Tuesday for the concert this Saturday, reckon you'll get your Leeds tickets in the next couple of days...

pretorius

I got my Leeds tickets around two weeks ago, it also has on the ticket, incudes "Special Guests", who could this be?, as all the other times I have seen Moz there was never a support group....

Solitary_Magpie

Still not got my tickets for Leeds from Amazon, either. Starting to get a bit paranoid...

A

Anonymous

My Brixton ticket arrived today. Still waiting on the Palladium.

Girl Racer

Still no Leeds tickets from amazon. They’re cutting it fine! I’ve never had tickets arrive this close before a gig before.

Top Bottom