UK tour?

I for one am desperate for Morrissey to do some live gigs in the UK.I traveled around Scotland a few years back and saw him5 times in 7 days,it was fantastic and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

I wonder how much depends on COVID restrictions. Would UK venues/promoters/insurance companies allow him to play without proof of vaccination? Is that what's holding things up?

I wonder how much depends on COVID restrictions. Would UK venues/promoters/insurance companies allow him to play without proof of vaccination? Is that what's holding things up?
He is going to the USA for work. He should be vaccinated? Am I wrong?

Donnie? Hai. Dunno what your job is, but Peppa Pig called in sick so there's a job for Morrissey at Butlin's/ Bognor Regis.

(Yes, don't worry, there's a vacancy for a janitor as well.)

(Sounds healthier than Vegas to me. Wholesome family fun. You might be able to take that Disney chick you adore and whose name I forget...)

("Goddess Mickey" or something. :confused:)

NB: Bognor Regis is in that country far far away, Donnie.

😐

Besides still having a healthy fan base there, it’s the media that seems not very welcoming.

If ego could be put to one side, then he’d probably do well to play smaller venues, though it may be easier for him to play one not sold out show, rather than a handful of smaller shows there.

But I wonder if he’s even going to tour the US
again. It may just be residencies on the west coast, NYC and maybe Chicago from now on.

But who really knows what will happen in a year or two.
A tour of the piers. Blackpool (south, NOT central), Yarmouth, Cromer and Llandudno would be lovely. Oh, and Aberystwyth.

It does, but 'Southend'. Please.

How do the fine inhabitants of this interspace feel about the prospect of a UK tour?
Would it be Marred by objectors and rejectors?
it hasnt before so why would it happen now.

A tour of the piers. Blackpool (south, NOT central), Yarmouth, Cromer and Llandudno would be lovely. Oh, and Aberystwyth.
Blackpool pier still on the cards

Blackpool pier still on the cards
ONLY South - we would never lower ourselves to EITHER Central or North. We had bad experiences under each of them.

Back
Top Bottom