UK tour?

DogCatHuman

How do the fine inhabitants of this interspace feel about the prospect of a UK tour?
Would it be Marred by objectors and rejectors?

How do the fine inhabitants of this interspace feel about the prospect of a UK tour?

Besides still having a healthy fan base there, it’s the media that seems not very welcoming.

If ego could be put to one side, then he’d probably do well to play smaller venues, though it may be easier for him to play one not sold out show, rather than a handful of smaller shows there.

But I wonder if he’s even going to tour the US
again. It may just be residencies on the west coast, NYC and maybe Chicago from now on.

But who really knows what will happen in a year or two.

I would hope there are bigger/better things in the world for people to object to & reject.
Roy Chubby Brown’s on tour later this year.

I would hope there are bigger/better things in the world for people to object to & reject.
Roy Chubby Brown’s on tour later this year.

Morrissey’s alway been a easy target. I don’t know of RCB, though.

Yeah give the wokists/liberals something to moan about, other than Making sure trans people get one over on actual women

I agree with Ketamine, he would sell out plenty of smaller venues like Manchester Apollo. All my favourite Morrissey gigs have been in those types of places rather than the horrible aircraft hangers he's favoured on the last few UK tours. Would love to see him in Blackpool's Empress Ballroom again

Last edited:
I can see Dave Hasbeen stroking his withered flagpole at the prospect of a Manchester appearance.
withered flagpole or otherwise known as small cock syndrome.

roy chubby brown cancelled by a woke labour council in sheffield despite a petition with 28,000 signatures,to think i voted labour my whole life,never again.
labour leader sir keir starmers face looks like a mars bar sitting under a heat lamp.

Remember when Morrissey claimed to have played his "final UK concerts ever" in 2015, only to return less than three years later?

I agree with Ketamine, he would sell out plenty of smaller venues like Manchester Apollo. All my favourite Morrissey gigs have been in those types of places rather than the horrible aircraft hangers he's favoured on the last few UK tours. Would love to see him in Blackpool's Empress Ballroom again
It would depend on how many dates he played. One-offs at the likes of the Apollo might sell out but a large tour of similar sized venues wouldn't. The live fanbase has approximately halved since the late 2010s.

Morrissey could easily play a string of 25 sold-out UK club shows if he wanted to. I think it would be great for both him and the audience to reconnect this way, but he does seem to have developed a preference for those soulless aircraft hangers, and I'm not sure his ego could take it. He's forever bragging about ticket sales, audience numbers and merch takings, and this would seem like a massive step backwards. I hope to be proved wrong, but when it happens I expect we'll get a single night at the London 02 with a few blackout curtains for the unsold sections.

It would depend on how many dates he played. One-offs at the likes of the Apollo might sell out but a large tour of similar sized venues wouldn't. The live fanbase has approximately halved since the late 2010s.

:rolleyes::lbf:

Back
Top Bottom