Morrissey Central "UK TOUR LINE-UP" (August 12, 2022)

The line-up for the forthcoming Ireland/Scotland/UK dates remains:

Jesse Tobias, guitars
Alain Whyte, guitars
Gustavo Manzur, keyboards
Juan Galliano, bass
Brendan Buckley, drums

brendanbuckley-12082022-0001.jpg

Brendan Buckley, Las Vegas 2022.

Uncredited image by @dneuer.
Regards,
FWD.

Can the Pleasance really be surprised at JS comedy?? Seems a couple complaints gets u cancelled now 🤢
literally just read that,jerry has always been hard hitting even going way back,jerry has never been a comedian that you will see on tv,his comedy wont be everybodies taste but you pay your money and you take a chance.the arts is more sanitised than a sanitary towel these days.

I gave in.
I just splashed out on a ticket for the Glasgow gig.
Second row. I’ll need to run like the wind to make the last bus home, so I make it to work on time the next day.
From recent experience (RHCP & GN’R), bands seem to be stricken with illness upon arriving in the UK, so I’m not convinced he’ll make it to the London gigs I’ve already booked.
I hope you’re wrong on this one because I have tickets for London and Brighton, coming from the European mainland.

I also think about it. Boz and Lynn was ill (and she was severely ill) and Sam had lots of posts with dubious response to covid crisis.
Is Boz's wife as morbidly obese as Boz is? I ask because obesity gives you 48% more chance of death with covid depending on other comorbidities. Even with a virus that only has a tiny chance of morbidity it's still something to think about. But we mustn't shame the obese because it's more important to be inclusive than healthy.

so a true liberal/wokist would make sure they have one of each minority in their band of 500 people to truly virtue signal
This is legitimately the most boring thing anyone has ever said in recorded human history.

This is legitimately the most boring thing anyone has ever said in recorded human history.
people like you make it necessary

Why is it so difficult to get rid of Jesse Tobias? Good grief, enough with that guy. He's been writing bad music and butching good songs on guitar for far too long now. Just stop with Jesse Tobias.

Why is it so difficult to get rid of Jesse Tobias? Good grief, enough with that guy. He's been writing bad music and butching good songs on guitar for far too long now. Just stop with Jesse Tobias.
Personally, I’ve reevaluated Jesse. To some extent. I used to dislike most of the stuff he’d written for ROTT and YOR, but now I really like those songs a lot. He’s written some shitty ones since then, but a few good/great ones as well. And his playing live has also improved, but there is room for further improvement, no doubt.. That said, I’d rather it was Alain and Boz.

Tags
tour 2022

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom