Morrissey Central "UK TOUR LINE-UP" (August 12, 2022)

The line-up for the forthcoming Ireland/Scotland/UK dates remains:

Jesse Tobias, guitars
Alain Whyte, guitars
Gustavo Manzur, keyboards
Juan Galliano, bass
Brendan Buckley, drums

brendanbuckley-12082022-0001.jpg

Brendan Buckley, Las Vegas 2022.

Uncredited image by @dneuer.
Regards,
FWD.

Given the lack of interest for tickets will the UK performances be moved to smaller venues or just “postponed” like the Castlefield Bowl performance?

Also will the pop up merch shop still pop up if performances are “postponed”
only asking because a mate down the pub was asking if he’d be able to pick up a Depeche Mode album signed by Quilloughby for around the £200 mark

Thanks in advance.

Benny 🇬🇧 :knife:
Hope you’re well, Cocker.
All bar Glasgow, Brighton and Brixton are sold out.
There maybe opportunities to get tickets on resale sites or touts but the licensed vendors have sold out (with the exception of the above)
So Morrissey won’t care tuppence.
Anyhoo. If you’re in Blackpool, I’ll buy you half a cider and black x

There was no explanation when Alain left, so I doubt this will be any different. My understanding is that band members are bound by non disclosure agreements, so they can't comment in public. Expect nothing but silence.
It does not matter, whether or not they sign a confidentiality agreement the fans deserve a few words for example "Boz decided not to continue in the band, or Boz has outstanding commitments so he won't play for a while. Say something!!!!!!! :grin: :grin:

It does not matter, whether or not they sign a confidentiality agreement the fans deserve a few words for example "Boz decided not to continue in the band, or Boz has outstanding commitments so he won't play for a while. Say something!!!!!!! :grin: :grin:

Boz seems happy doing what he's doing and I doubt he would ever have anything negative to say about Morrissey.

So, taking it Boz has permanently left the band, at least live?
Has anyone really ever permanently left the band? Gary day, Solomon Walker and Alain Whyte are three people I never thought I'd see return to the fold but here we are.

the diversity of this band is never mentioned when some low-life hack writes a story on a website that no one ever reads.lets hope they all have a shit weekend,few car crashes where they lose the use of their typing hands isnt too mush too ask.
I'm glad it's never mentioned.

Well, it's sort of diverse, within a narrow remit. If you are male, from the USA and have some kind of Latino heritage, you have a very good chance of getting in Morrissey's band. If you are female or black, fuggedaboutit.
Really? That would make things better for you to have some black women in the band?

Has anyone really ever permanently left the band? Gary day, Solomon Walker and Alain Whyte are three people I never thought I'd see return to the fold but here we are.
I’m pretty sure we’ll never see Spencer again.

That’s quite an impressive photo. Brendan is an awesome drummer from what I’ve heard so far on this tour.

What if the reason is
"Boz has had enough of Morrissey's dodgy comments"*
You think that statement would be released?
Fans don't deserve anything. If you leave your job, do all of your colleagues deserve to know the reason why you got fired or why you quit?

*And no I'm not saying that is why Boz is not around, just using that as an example

What if the reason is
Fans don't deserve anything. If you leave your job, do all of your colleagues deserve to know the reason why you got fired or why you quit?

*And no I'm not saying that is why Boz is not around, just using that as an example
I do not ask to know the reasons, I just want to know if he will return or not, nothing more, it was many years together Boz was the only one who remained with Moz, the only one. Let's hope they didn't end badly. And among colleagues the truth that it is quite common to comment because one leaves work, there may be reasons that deserve to be known and beneficial to the other person, at least in my profession(y)

What if the reason is

If Boz was pissed off with anything related to Morrissey, I suspect it would be with the toss bag nephew Sam, who was posting anti COVID shit when Boz’s wife had been really ill with the virus.

Tags
tour 2022

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom