Morrissey Central "UK TOUR LINE-UP" (August 12, 2022)

The line-up for the forthcoming Ireland/Scotland/UK dates remains:

Jesse Tobias, guitars
Alain Whyte, guitars
Gustavo Manzur, keyboards
Juan Galliano, bass
Brendan Buckley, drums

brendanbuckley-12082022-0001.jpg

Brendan Buckley, Las Vegas 2022.

Uncredited image by @dneuer.
Regards,
FWD.

They misspelt Galeano's surname and now it sounds like an ardent anti-semite will play bass in the band hahahahah. Someone edit this Central post before NME picks up!

Brendan is South Korean/ Irish American. RACIST!!!!

Brendan is South Korean/ Irish American. RACIST!!!!
Yup, typical racist behavior to continually work and surround yourself with people of very different origin and culture.

The drummer looks like Bruce Lee in that photo!!!!! They must be more careful and write correctly the surnames of the members of the band, I personally hate when they misspell my last name:)

Yes! Looking forward to seeing Alain again for the first time in decades! 🙂

the diversity of this band is never mentioned when some low-life hack writes a story on a website that no one ever reads.lets hope they all have a shit weekend,few car crashes where they lose the use of their typing hands isnt too mush too ask.

Why do they need to announce it when it's the same lineup? And Boz simply got tired of looking at Jesse's grunting face...

the diversity of this band is never mentioned when some low-life hack writes a story on a website that no one ever reads.
Well, it's sort of diverse, within a narrow remit. If you are male, from the USA and have some kind of Latino heritage, you have a very good chance of getting in Morrissey's band. If you are female or black, fuggedaboutit.

It seems to me that Morrissey and /or Boz should clarify whether he will remain in the band or not, it is the right thing to do and the fans deserve a brief explanation, I do not say that they give us details, simply if Boz continues or I stop playing with Moz,!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::grimacing:

Well, it's sort of diverse, within a narrow remit. If you are male, from the USA and have some kind of Latino heritage, you have a very good chance of getting in Morrissey's band. If you are female or black, fuggedaboutit.
so a true liberal/wokist would make sure they have one of each minority in their band of 500 people to truly virtue signal

Morrissey identifies as gender fluid.

Thelma Houston has worked with the band.

When Mikey left they were pretty close to recruiting a female keyboard player to the band. She was a member of The Blood Arm.

your general point is fair though

It seems to me that Morrissey and /or Boz should clarify whether he will remain in the band or not, it is the right thing to do and the fans deserve a brief explanation, I do not say that they give us details, simply if Boz continues or I stop playing with Moz,!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::grimacing:
There was no explanation when Alain left, so I doubt this will be any different. My understanding is that band members are bound by non disclosure agreements, so they can't comment in public. Expect nothing but silence.

Wha?! You must be a new fan, but Boz sometimes wore a dress and Morrissey wore black on the outside because ….

That’s gotta count for something.

Given the lack of interest for tickets will the UK performances be moved to smaller venues or just “postponed” like the Castlefield Bowl performance?

Also will the pop up merch shop still pop up if performances are “postponed”
only asking because a mate down the pub was asking if he’d be able to pick up a Depeche Mode album signed by Quilloughby for around the £200 mark

Thanks in advance.

Benny 🇬🇧 :knife:

Tags
tour 2022

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom