UK tour dates confirmed on true-to-you.net

Update (Mar. 14 8:05am PT): Posted in the comments - people that have called See Tickets and venues are reporting Friday Mar. 18 as the actual onsale date.

Update (Mar. 11 4:25pm PT) on true-to-you.net, posted by Caitlin:

Plymouth date

Morrissey will play Plymouth Pavilions on Thursday 30 June in place of the previously announced concert at Cheltenham.

Update (Mar. 10 4:05pm PT) on Cheltenham on true-to-you.net, posted by Fulham Road Lights (original post), as predicted by Brel (original post):

* Update: The Cheltenham date will now not take place, and once a substitute venue has been found then these shall constitute the only Morrissey concerts in the UK for this year.

On TTY
Dates confirmed

8 March 2011

Tickets go onsale on Monday 14th March for the following Morrissey concerts :

June 15 (Weds) PERTH City Hall (Scotland) : support group FLATS.
June 17 (Friday) INVERNESS Ironworks (Scotland) : support group FLATS.
June 18 (Saturday) DUNOON Queens Hall (Scotland) : support group FLATS.
June 20 (Monday) DUNFERMLINE Alhambra Theater (Scotland): support group BROTHER.
June 21 (Tuesday) HAWICK City Hall (Scotland) : support group BROTHER.
June 24 (Friday) GRIMSBY Auditorium (England) : support group FLATS.
June 25 (Saturday) YORK Barbican (England) : support group MONA.
June 27 (Monday) BRADFORD St George's Hall (England) : support group MONA.
June 30 (Thursday) CHELTENHAM Centaur (England) : support group MONA.

Last edited by a moderator:
PR need to get their arses in gear, i know it is a pretty low key thing, only a handful of dates to warm up for the festival
but you'd think a lot more promo and clarification

"You silly, silly person.

You have truly shown yourself up and quite frankly, I'd be embarrassed if I were you.

Imagine taking the time to write something as offensive as that... you must be a very bitter individual.

Tragic, I'm afraid"

well mr or mrs anonymous you have not taken the day off work on old mother rileys advice then. She may be a genuinely nice person , however she comes across as a more holier than now type. We all love moz and we all have been let down by him in most cases. myself 3 times twice when he cancelled in london, and when i went to see him at liverpool, he could have played on and had the offending fan removed instead he walked and that was that. Surely someone who had the knowledge and the exclusive on the tour dates would remember to put up the correct day tickets went on sale. I suppose she does not need to worry though as she will no doubt be taking up her usual seats gratis at the front of all the gigs.

Jealous are we? Diddums.

As for being anonymous... sorry, I can't be arsed inventing a name and getting a picture for a website.

Fair play to you for making yourself very well known and showing your real name and photo.

Oh no... you haven't have you.

Scott (Mr Anonymous).

Given that everything is marketing driven, perhaps the wrong date was given on purpose to whip up a 5 day frenzy of anticipation. Then again.....

Perhaps someone just said "tickets go on sale week commencing 14th March" and this was taken as literal and posted on True-To-You when the actual date was within that week (18th).

Has anyone actually emailed the webmaster and/or Julia (they are not the same) and pointed out the error? They might be totally oblivious to the mistake given that they probably do not spend every hour of the day on their own website, let alone this one.

At the end of the day it's not exactly the worse thing happening in the world at the moment....

I rang York Barbican and Bradford this Morning. Bradford St Georges knew nothing but York Barbican confirmed tickets would be on sale from 9.00am on Friday.
It know confirms this on the York barbican website.

I called see tickets and was obviously told the same, but when i got back from work i contacted bradford st georges, i was told he cant tell me anything other than they go on sale friday 9am?
although, has anyone else heard the rumours that bradford might not be going ahead? :confused:

not a fan of seetickets,they dont send out the tickets till the very last minute.stirling show was on the tuesday and got my ticket on the saturday before.what if your travelling from abroad,could cause problems.

Unless he is staying in Dunoon and gets there early there's every chance that he'll end up on the same crossing as some fans!

they could drive there but it takes forever, nice scenery tho if the weathers good.

Omg, five Scottish gigs?? Fife & The Borders??? Dunoon? Very random. It's like the venues/towns on the 2006 tour.

its like a dream come true so many scottish gigs! cant wait. dunoon is a strange choice and good luck with getng there - either the dreaded ferry or road trip that takes forever. one wonders what songs will be played at said venues. how about at least playing the queen is dead ("life is very long when you're lonely" etc), angel... down we go together, our frank, the more you ignore me.... and in the future when all's well. thats only my selfish preferences but a mix of songs from old to new wud b good.

Dunoon?! f***ing hell, what a place. Queens Hall there is tiny. Still, I'll be there. And in Perth. And hopefully Dunfermline. Possibly York, too.

lets hope the tickets aint too expensive (bryan adams £60, i think not!). moz £40 ticket or thereabouts, or i guess its going to be fruit, veg and water fasting till june! thank god for leslie kenton.

not dissin tty but considering thats apparently the only reliable site for the horses mouth im just glad it aint runnin a nuclear plant

nevwr diss liverpool you wuss vicki
some sod chucked a plastic yes plastic bottle get over it

Re:

ive gad gone much further
and when he meets those lovelies in scotland who we all seen in high visibility at rangers v celtic dont ever ever cast aspirganes against liverpool
hes doing scotland cos hes a cheap skate
some sod chucked a plastic yes plastic bottle get over it[/QUOTE]

what i have deemed from living in liverpool is you are either born red or blue it stems from your dad
im red liverpudlian through and through but difference being with us and the scots
theyre f***in nutters if your dad hates celtic so be it hes jus thick not worth killing

as its only nine dates can we make sure at least one or two people record each show.at least the fans who cant make it will get a feel of what the shows are like.on the five dates on the refusal tour not one of the scottish shows was recorded.earlier post,dreaded ferry,i get it all the time and its a nice little jaunt across the waves,not dreaded at all.

Re:

ive gad gone much further
and when he meets those lovelies in scotland who we all seen in high visibility at rangers v celtic dont ever ever cast aspirganes against liverpool
hes doing scotland cos hes a cheap skate
some sod chucked a plastic yes plastic bottle get over it
[/QUOTE]

"aspirganes" is the single best worst piece of bad spelling I have ever seen on the internet. Well done. Typical thick scouser.

not a fan of seetickets,they dont send out the tickets till the very last minute.stirling show was on the tuesday and got my ticket on the saturday before.what if your travelling from abroad,could cause problems.

do pick up at the box office then.very easy.
yes they do sent it out on a very short notice if youre from abroad that is even more worse.
i do always call them after i bought it to confirm again my box office collection to be absolutely sure.

Last edited:
why has ticketmaster only got inverness and dunfermline up.hope the other three go up tonight.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom