UK tour dates confirmed on true-to-you.net

Update (Mar. 14 8:05am PT): Posted in the comments - people that have called See Tickets and venues are reporting Friday Mar. 18 as the actual onsale date.

Update (Mar. 11 4:25pm PT) on true-to-you.net, posted by Caitlin:

Plymouth date

Morrissey will play Plymouth Pavilions on Thursday 30 June in place of the previously announced concert at Cheltenham.

Update (Mar. 10 4:05pm PT) on Cheltenham on true-to-you.net, posted by Fulham Road Lights (original post), as predicted by Brel (original post):

* Update: The Cheltenham date will now not take place, and once a substitute venue has been found then these shall constitute the only Morrissey concerts in the UK for this year.

On TTY
Dates confirmed

8 March 2011

Tickets go onsale on Monday 14th March for the following Morrissey concerts :

June 15 (Weds) PERTH City Hall (Scotland) : support group FLATS.
June 17 (Friday) INVERNESS Ironworks (Scotland) : support group FLATS.
June 18 (Saturday) DUNOON Queens Hall (Scotland) : support group FLATS.
June 20 (Monday) DUNFERMLINE Alhambra Theater (Scotland): support group BROTHER.
June 21 (Tuesday) HAWICK City Hall (Scotland) : support group BROTHER.
June 24 (Friday) GRIMSBY Auditorium (England) : support group FLATS.
June 25 (Saturday) YORK Barbican (England) : support group MONA.
June 27 (Monday) BRADFORD St George's Hall (England) : support group MONA.
June 30 (Thursday) CHELTENHAM Centaur (England) : support group MONA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everybody who has bought extra tickets to abuse us real fans and cheat us out of money on eBay (yes they were on at 9.17!) SHAME ON YOU!! I saw Moz for the first time in Liverpool - those of you who were there know how gutting it was! Well done to everyone who got tickets and are planning on going, enjoy! But the ones who are aiming to capitalise through the upset of others, I hope your 30 pieces of silver are worth it!!!

Everybody who has bought extra tickets to abuse us real fans and cheat us out of money on eBay (yes they were on at 9.17!) SHAME ON YOU!! I saw Moz for the first time in Liverpool - those of you who were there know how gutting it was! Well done to everyone who got tickets and are planning on going, enjoy! But the ones who are aiming to capitalise through the upset of others, I hope your 30 pieces of silver are worth it!!!

:thumb: well said, its so annoying that these people are even able to do this.

I've challenged ebay about this before but they don't care. They just want the bucks to keep rolling in. They say that there is less pressure buying from touts on ebay than outside a venue on the night. A poor excuse. I think they should only allow a 10% mark on tickets prices to allow those who genuinely have to sell a ticket a window to do so.

The touts are scum but ebay are equally to blame! :mad:

I've challenged ebay about this before but they don't care. They just want the bucks to keep rolling in. They say that there is less pressure buying from touts on ebay than outside a venue on the night. A poor excuse. I think they should only allow a 10% mark on tickets prices to allow those who genuinely have to sell a ticket a window to do so.

The touts are scum but ebay are equally to blame! :mad:

I couldn't agree more!!! eBay are just as bad, I've sent numerous emails but it all falls on deaf ears. I'll keep trying to break down 'the system' haha!

Ticketmaster- sold out stupidly fast
SeeTickets- sold out a few minutes later

Got 3 tickets from the york barbican website just after 10, couldn't believe my luck!!

BRING ON THE MOZ :D

In fairness, it would be pretty hard for eBay to ban mark-up on tickets. What are they going to do, figure out how much every ticket was originally worth and then cancel any auction that goes above that (or strictly allow people to sell them at a fixed price within that range)? It's an auction house – the essence of their business is that anything is worth what someone out there is willing to pay for it, whether that comes to a fair price, too much or too little. They could ban ticket sales altogether, but besides obviously being bad for business, that would also affect those who simply happen to have a ticket left over that they're trying to get rid of, and touts would just find another place to sell. The problem is the touts themselves, not really eBay, in my opinion.

when touts were selling tickets for the second live aid concert,bob geldof was on tv saying people should bid a million quid and that messes up the bidding.dont know if this works,but it means they would have to take the ticket off and start all over again.think i will try it.

I got three standing tickets for Bradford about two minutes after they went on sale, I could not believe my luck. GET IN THERE!

so pleased to have bought 2 tickets for York. Actually skived sixth form to get them at 9.00am on the dot, but it shall be worth it!
It will be my first time seeing Morrissey live, and i'm going with my dad, who hasn't seen him live since The Smiths-era. Plus it's the saturday after my last A-Level exam, so it will be a great way to celebrate! haha :)

He's touring to promote his forthcoming cash-in album? How inspiring.

Without any new material, we can expect to be treated to The First Of The Gang To Die for the millionth time and various old Smiths songs being trotted out in the absence of anything relevant. I think I'll pass.

No. 27

Absolute Knob,

this is his only compilation aside from the recent smiths one where he will, deservedly, be "Cashing In," he already has new material as stated in a recent post from truetoyou, awaiting a record deal, which im sure we'll be treated to on his upcoming dates,

you are an utter dick, you know nothing,

and I hope you end up with "Bullet in your Gullet"

Managed to get two tickets this morning for Hawick for tonight! After disappointment of finding out WAY to late about the tour!
Cannot wait! Think this might be a slightly different experience to Radio 1 Big Weekend! lol

He is doing all the small venues because of his visits to Earls court and St. James's palace a few short years ago, he is just proving to the faithful mozza fans that he is still theres for the taking and all the fame fame fatal fame hasn't taken over him. I was at the Bradford gig and quite frankly , I have never seen mozza looking so fantastic in all these years, These are definitely his glory years and by god is he pulling all the stops out, crappy support band 'mona' go get a drink or something when they come on because compared to the rare smithsonian power of Mr, Mozza's voice they are just bloody juvenile, he is playing over five new songs and there are new t-shirts for sale at very reasonable prices, I picked up a red shirt with 'England is mine and it owes me a living' written on it for a measly twenty pounds, i ascertained a pack of badges for five pounds and a coffee mug for eight pounds. The night was fantastic and mozza really outdid himself, can't wait for the next tour. GO SEE HIM AT ALL COSTS FELLOW SMITHS AND MOZ FANS. also if you dont get a ticket on site then go to the venue and look for a guy called steve, hes about six two, has blonde hair fashioned into a mullet/cross moz shape and he always wears a hand in glove tee. you can usually get a ticket from him for double but well worth the price.

Back
Top Bottom