UK Ticket Exchange

need hawick too.
either i would buy it or swap it for plymouth standing (i bought 2 accidentally)
you spare postal cocts as i will hand the ticket out to you in person

Hi All,

I now have 2 spare seated for Bradford with restricted view (all I could get!)
Happy to sell at cost plus postage.
Details are:

Block G/T Row W From 83 To 84
Total includes a transaction fee of £2.00
Tickets will be despatched as soon as possible, but may not be received until the week of the event. If your tickets haven't arrived 48 hours before the event, please contact us.
You have been charged a total of £73.50

Message me if interested - first come first served.
Cheers,
Pete

I have a Plymouth standing, wanting to swap for something more Northern i.e not Scotland but York or Bradford ... I know Plymouth tix are still available, but maybe somebody had a Northern ticket spare and would like to go to Plymouth hence the potential swap...

Last edited:
i have 2 bradford seating, in need of 2 standing,,,can anyone help?

I have one spare for Dunfermline, face value (36GBP) plus shipping from USA.

thanks!

Think I have someone for my spare Perth ticket - surprised there wasn't more interest for the first night.. Anyway, if you wanted it, it's gone. If the deal goes tits-up, I'm selling it for face value plus posting.

bradford tickets now in hand, just recieved 2 seated tickets, does anybody have standing tickets going for trade/sale?

I just need 1 Bradford standing if anyone is selling, cheers

I know it's a long shot- but still desperate to swap 2 Bradford standing for 2x York Standing!
Can't sell them sorry, they're for a friend who won't be able to go to another date if I sell these, we just want to be able to go together to the same date.

Hey, not sure if my buyer for my spare Perth ticket still wants it, so just going to offer it out to anyone. Face value is all I want for it, plus a couple of quid if you want it sent recorded delivery or whatever.
Would rather it went to someone off here than just have to give it to someone at work.
Send me a PM or something if you want it.

Cheers

Hey, not sure if my buyer for my spare Perth ticket still wants it, so just going to offer it out to anyone. Face value is all I want for it, plus a couple of quid if you want it sent recorded delivery or whatever.
Would rather it went to someone off here than just have to give it to someone at work.
Send me a PM or something if you want it.

Cheers
Hi, can you let me know whether you still have the ticket as I'm still interested in buying it. Please let me know asap. Cheers

Due to the Grimsby situation I am now looking to go to Dunfermline as we'll be at my mums 70th in Perth the day before. I am going to Hop Farm, but Grimsby had been the perfect night for me and my good lady till the postponement. Grateful to hear from anyone with Dunfermiline tix for sale.

Thanks

I have 1 Dunoon ticket available need to sell it asap. asking face value will post for free anywhere in world. please email me, [email protected]. thanks!

Last edited:
Hi,
I previously posted that I have 1 York standing to swap for York seating but now that Stoke is on the cards does anyone want to swap 1 York standing for 2 Stoke seated or 2 Stoke standing? Willing to pay the difference for the extra ticket. PM me if you're interested.

Cheers,
Amy

2 standing hawick ticks available, get back if interested.
TA x

Back
Top Bottom