Morrissey Central "UK SELL-OUTS" (June 25, 2022)

UK SELL-OUTS

Morrissey is delighted at the immediate high-speed sales for Manchester, Blackpool, Doncaster, Stockton,
Birmingham and the London Palladium. Official ticket sales have been kept between 40 to 80 pounds for all
venues. The Morrissey team is thankful to everyone for being so enthusiastic.

unnamed-4_idxlfx.jpg

Pictured on the side of what was a pub known for its poetry wall.
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

I’m not sure that’s true, artists themselves have protested about Viagogo who pioneered this ‘premium ticket’ nonsense. This isn’t to say that they, or their agents, don’t ultimately benefit in some way.

It’s quite correct that presales take advantage of the opportunity to flog the crappest seats to the most enthusiastic fans (and charge them extra for the privilege). But that’s a long-standing trick which venues used to do: filling seats from the back to the front was routine.

Anyway, enjoy your Morrissey gig.
I won't be going to any Morrissey gig unless I get a free guestlist ticket from friends in the music business Even then, I'll be checking to see if there's any other events that night or if I need to wash my hair. Morrissey is an insipid, self-indulgent performer, has been n for decades but his delusional 'fans' can provide an amusing evening's entertainment as one gurgles from the circle.

Last edited:
I won't be going to any Morrissey gig unless I get a free guestlist ticket from friends in the music business Even then, I'll be checking to see if there's any other events that night or if I need to wash my hair. Morrissey is an insipid, self-indulgent performer, has Bern for decades but his delusional 'fans' can provide an amusing evening's entertainment as one gurgles from the circle.
go away then, Mr has Bern, or should I say, Christian Dior?

The supposedly 'sold out' standing tickets for Manchester, Blackpool, London Palladum are back on sale at the original price via SeeTickets. I guess Ticketmaster was having trouble shifting their allocation at ramped up prices.

The supposedly 'sold out' standing tickets for Manchester, Blackpool, London Palladum are back on sale at the original price via SeeTickets. I guess Ticketmaster was having trouble shifting their allocation at ramped up prices.
Indeed, as I have said all along. Pretty certain you will be able to pick them up for under face value nearer the time.

As I type this email the deed is probably done.

Hardy’s Well. Legendary Manchester pub is due for demolition today.

Rusholme Ruffians will know it well.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom