Morrissey Central "UK SELL-OUTS" (June 25, 2022)

UK SELL-OUTS

Morrissey is delighted at the immediate high-speed sales for Manchester, Blackpool, Doncaster, Stockton,
Birmingham and the London Palladium. Official ticket sales have been kept between 40 to 80 pounds for all
venues. The Morrissey team is thankful to everyone for being so enthusiastic.

unnamed-4_idxlfx.jpg

Pictured on the side of what was a pub known for its poetry wall.
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Ticketmaster using "Dynamic pricing" - so the touts don't benefit I guess - but the £40 odd tickets are now around £140....so the fans still get stuffed :(

Tickets for London Palladium still available, Stalls Row B - £345 each.

BUT, you can't leave one seat empty according to Ticketmaster so you have to buy two - including fees that is £732.30 total.

Crazy thing is these are not tout re-sale prices... this is Ticketmaster pricing.

Yeah, it's a bit rich of Morrissey (or his management team, Sam etc) to say ticket prices were kept between £40-£80 when that's clearly not the case. I started the looking the minute they went on sale, and between the time it took me to pick a seat and add it into my basket, whole sections of seats were suddenly turning into 'platinum' tickets and increasing in price. :rage:

Still plenty of tickets left for every single night, including the Las Vegas run that starts in 2 days. 😂😂😂😂

Still plenty of tickets left for every single night, including the Las Vegas run that starts in 2 days. 😂😂😂😂
Thanks for single-handedly doing M’s promotion. Hopefully as a result of your constant messages, a couple more seats will be sold. Nice 🎸🧑‍🎓

Morrissey has only ever expressed pro-choice views, and the fact that he hasn't said anything about Ukraine or any other current affairs on his own website, when he's had plenty of opportunity to, leads me to believe that he's not going to.
Has he always expressed Pro-Choice views? If memory serves me correctly, he was strangely omitted from the Sire Record Just Say series Roe! Morrissey appears on every single version of the Just Say CD's but that one. I always found that interesting at the time because you know Sire always wanted Morrissey. Plus the comp featured all the same bands that the other disc did.

*Update he was featured on Vol 1,2,3,4,5 not 6,7(roe)

Last edited:
Looking for suggestions;
I need to travel for 4 hours by road to my nearest show, which is Glasgow, I bought my ticket; I don’t want to drive cuz I’d like to have a few drinks; but of course booking rail and hotel is not recomendable for us budget minded folk, since even with flexible fares and rates, almost nothing is refundable if cancelled within 24 hours, and I’m sure all of you reading this know that Morrissey cancelling is a 50/50 game at best… so any suggestions would be appreciated. Outside of taking a tent please :)

Looking for suggestions;
I need to travel for 4 hours by road to my nearest show, which is Glasgow, I bought my ticket; I don’t want to drive cuz I’d like to have a few drinks; but of course booking rail and hotel is not recomendable for us budget minded folk, since even with flexible fares and rates, almost nothing is refundable if cancelled within 24 hours, and I’m sure all of you reading this know that Morrissey cancelling is a 50/50 game at best… so any suggestions would be appreciated. Outside of taking a tent please :)
There are many hotels that you are able to cancel 24 hours ahead, and some even on the day. That’s the best you’re going to get, certainly hotel wise. But other than a whole U.K./Europe tour that was cancelled several days in advance of the first date in 2018, nothing else has been cancelled (in the U.K.) by Morrissey since 2009.

Looking for suggestions;
Perhaps the Megabus service would serve you well and a premier inn

See Megabus details as below:

We serve Glagsow from over 10 routes including:

Looking for suggestions;
Glasgow is my nearest, too. The only way I can get back home in time for work the next day is getting the last Megabus on Sunday, or the first train on Monday. However, I don’t want to spend the whole gig worrying about getting home so just not going to bother.

Glasgow is my nearest, too. The only way I can get back home in time for work the next day is getting the last Megabus on Sunday, or the first train on Monday. However, I don’t want to spend the whole gig worrying about getting home so just not going to bother.
You heading north or south ?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom