Morrissey Central "UK SELL-OUTS" (June 25, 2022)

UK SELL-OUTS

Morrissey is delighted at the immediate high-speed sales for Manchester, Blackpool, Doncaster, Stockton,
Birmingham and the London Palladium. Official ticket sales have been kept between 40 to 80 pounds for all
venues. The Morrissey team is thankful to everyone for being so enthusiastic.

unnamed-4_idxlfx.jpg

Pictured on the side of what was a pub known for its poetry wall.
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

They have ‘massive fanbases’ for reasons that Morrissey being the alternative would not have. That’s why I said it was odd comparing Morrissey to those two.

It's irrelevant who we're talking about. It's about the concept of tickets becoming cheaper or more expensive closer to the concert date.
If a 20.000 selling act is playing a 25,000 seat tour, tickets will become cheaper.
If a 50,000 selling act is playing a 25,000 seat tour, tickets will become more expensive.
That's the point that was being made.

Yes, remember that Alain has written more songs with Moz than Marr. Exciting that Alain is back performing with M and wrote music for the new album. Wonder whether Boz will be playing with Moz in Vegas or on the UK tour?...
Let’s hope so because Boz and Alain together are a force of nature 🥹👏….. also lest we forget Cobrin’s rhythmic iron clad thud. 😺

Last edited:
It's irrelevant who we're talking about. It's about the concept of tickets becoming cheaper or more expensive closer to the concert date.
If a 20.000 selling act is playing a 25,000 seat tour, tickets will become cheaper.
If a 50,000 selling act is playing a 25,000 seat tour, tickets will become more expensive.
That's the point that was being made.

I know you were stating the obvious.

Yes, remember that Alain has written more songs with Moz than Marr. Exciting that Alain is back performing with M and wrote music for the new album. Wonder whether Boz will be playing with Moz in Vegas or on the UK tour?...

If you’re talking about Bonfire, I don’t think
Alain wrote music for that one.

Our Morrissey still has it. I couldn’t be happier for him.

For all the haters, there will always be us.

Go Moz!

Was it Morrissey who put out the audio of words formed in his own racist mouth and spoken from his factually racist small mind?
#DerSpiegel
Racist? No...Realist. You pathetic git! You people can't handle the harsh truth.

Our Morrissey still has it. I couldn’t be happier for him.

For all the haters, there will always be us.

Go Moz!
he certainly does,jarvis cocker is now on at glastonbury,seen cleaner homeless people,if i was in the crowd i would have thrown him a bar of soap.

he certainly does,jarvis cocker is now on at glastonbury,seen cleaner homeless people,if i was in the crowd i would have thrown him a bar of soap.
Yes, but I loved Jarvis' song 'House Music All Night Long' from his 2020 solo album - 'Beyond the Pale' - check it out!

Ticketmaster created Stub Hub so they could get a piece of the secondary market away from eBay. It's all greed. Yes, TM has had a policy of changing the prices for premium seats. Sporting events also have been doing this for years. If a hot team comes into town the prices are much higher for that game then a team that is worst in the division.
ccb36ab0-e82c-49b0-a82d-9e84ce53c8e5_text.gif

Just seen a bit of that, he does look shit, watching Pet Shop Boys now but only Neil on stage at the moment?

Las Vegas shows will probably have the same line- up as Goodbye Cruel World festival. But it would be nice to see Boz join the UK tour, which does not require him to travel.

Blackpool tickets still available on gigsandtours, same price as they were on general sale day 1 - so they haven’t sold out if anybody still needs one

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom