UK magazine "Complete" reviews / Johnny Marr in NME

Here are some recent scans from UK music magazines. Reviews of Complete from Mojo (November 2011) and The Word (October '11), a Johnny Marr article from NME (5th November) and ironically at the time of all this press for "Complete" The Smiths are featured in Uncut's (November) 50 Greatest Bootlegs.

mojob.jpg

word1.jpg

word2.jpg

marr1.jpg

marr2.jpg

marr3.jpg

bootleg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the scans , but please use another nick.I don't know Julia Riley, never met her or I did and didn't know it was her, byhaving the money to go to every gig, and creating a website which Morrisseychooses to speak out to his fans, is not this site's problemso create an acount on TTY and spill yer anger , dissapointment or whateverI may say Johnny's guitarplaying has certainly grown over the years, butstrangely enough he never found a person like Morrissey, with whom he createda band with had sucha influance as he had in those 5 years, nevertheless hisguitarwork still had it's own sound, like the guitar on the right stuff by Brian Ferry,undoubtly Johnny's unique guitarsoundmaybe santa will bring something for me under the tree

On the third scan from the top Mike Joyce looks like Frankenstein's monster. The only things missing are the neck bolts.

Back
Top Bottom