UK/Europe Tour

Stop. He will be pulling in enough money from the Hollywood Bowl gigs 20 minutes from his house so no need to do hotel lobbys and bath houses in Yerope and Austrialililia.

Stop. He will be pulling in enough money from the Hollywood Bowl gigs 20 minutes from his house so no need to do hotel lobbys and bath houses in Yerope and Austrialililia.

But boy oh boy would I love to have you as my guest!

We could have a battle of who hates this and that the most plus hanging with Dylan from 90210 would attract the women.

But boy oh boy would I love to have you as my guest!

We could have a battle of who hates this and that the most plus hanging with Dylan from 90210 would attract the women.
Back off and take a number! You're gonna hafta go find some other M-Solo weirdo for your weird Dylan from 90210 projection fantasies. Aztec is busy. Cuz me 'n' Aztec are going to Veggie Taco Tuesday together, for bottomless margaritas. Except not for the gross kind made out of gross sweet and sour mix. And it turns out you can't come. Sorry, I didn't make up that rule. Oh wait, yes I did.

Sorrynotsorry! :dancers::dancers::dancers:

Brexit or No Brexit, Moz is a European artist at heart. :rolleyes:
With some Mexican influences now but those influences are all of Spanish descent, so European.
In fact I believe he and his band members have successfully integrated snippets and details of other musical cultures from over the world quite good. Also classical and to some extend influences by Arabic music.
" I Will See You In Far Off Places " and " Istanbul ".
I think there is some strategy involved too. To gain some global attraction. I think it works well and I personally like it he tries to do that. :)

Back off and take a number! You're gonna hafta go find some other M-Solo weirdo for your weird Dylan from 90210 projection fantasies. Aztec is busy. Cuz me 'n' Aztec are going to Veggie Taco Tuesday together, for bottomless margaritas. Except not for the gross kind made out of gross sweet and sour mix. And it turns out you can't come. Sorry, I didn't make up that rule. Oh wait, yes I did.

Sorrynotsorry! :dancers::dancers::dancers:

You ain't my biatch, homie!

My guess would be that he will perform in Europe, since he goes there for most tours, but it may be in 2018. I really hope, though, that he comes to Canada. It's been 13 years!!!

Brexit or No Brexit, Moz is a European artist at heart. :rolleyes:
With some Mexican influences now but those influences are all of Spanish descent, so European.
In fact I believe he and his band members have successfully integrated snippets and details of other musical cultures from over the world quite good. Also classical and to some extend influences by Arabic music.
" I Will See You In Far Off Places " and " Istanbul ".
I think there is some strategy involved too. To gain some global attraction. I think it works well and I personally like it he tries to do that. :)

Yes, he can go literally where he likes to go. He has a well deserved global audience.

Interesting and when and where will it be?

"UK and European tour dates are expected to be announced in the weeks ahead"

I guess it won't be the European tour we are waiting for .
Few dates squeezed between the British Isles (where it can be chilly in Feb and March! be careful to cancellations ) and the Sooooouuuth American tour.!!!
He won't calculate the continent and have poor sales for its LIHS... and will come less afterwards..... The vicious circle ... He was already complaining in Berlin
# CalifornianopenairthetersforMoz

Back
Top Bottom