Uh Oh...Looks Like I've Touched A Nerve Or Two!

Lol. Damage control. "Nothing to see here folks, move along!"

You're an idiot. Hey, where's your best friends to back you up that "bag of bitch" is real? Lol.

I doubt they care enough to be bothered, frankly, to prove anything to you.

I'm hardly saying, "there's nothing to see here."

I'm saying, "what was presented as truth -that I have been posting as Nightingale all along, and by implication, her real-life-counterpart as described in the Stalker thread never even existed" is a lie, and was presented here by Kewpie without evidence.

Unless the default assumption is that all users are the same person, then I would say that someone making a claim that User A is also User B would need to back up that claim with some background information...in this case, the I.P. tracing "tool" :)lbf:) Kewpie referred to.

Now, any post after #71 made by Nightingale was my own. But Kewpie needs to specifically say -one way or the other- that ALL Nightingale posts were from my I.P. Otherwise, there is no reason to believe Nightingale and I are the same person, nor that her real-life counterpart is a lie, made up by me, as you claim.

Is it really that hard to understand?

Woah! You should NOT have shown me that jpeg, man! My pants damn near exploded! I love that shaped square-neck, gonna be kissing your neck sweetly whilst I ram your ass and all the while just looking at that Big Star while I pump........you're hot dude. Tell your girl 2 pack her bags, you're my cellie now! I won't share you.....with no-one. Not even the guards....

regards

Gross.

So that's a 'no' then.

It's a definite NO!

I'm a Catholic priest. I know that sounds completely impossible but it's true. I'm also a paedophile, but that goes with the territory these days, so you're probably not surprised. I don't act on my desires, cuz that would be totally yuck! but I don't masturbate either. I just go on 'fan' websites and cause absolute mayhem before I get up and begin my sad old Eleanor Rigby shtick for one more day.

Pray for me. A priest with Tourette's and Anger Management Issues. Not a good combo!

Lord have mercy on you, Ms Iona Mink!

regards.

I doubt they care enough to be bothered, frankly, to prove anything to you.

I'm hardly saying, "there's nothing to see here."

I'm saying, "what was presented as truth -that I have been posting as Nightingale all along, and by implication, her real-life-counterpart as described in the Stalker thread never even existed" is a lie, and was presented here by Kewpie without evidence.

Unless the default assumption is that all users are the same person, then I would say that someone making a claim that user A is also User B would need to back up that claim with some background information...in this case, the I.P. tracing "tool" :)lbf:) Kewpie referred to.

Now, any post after #71 made by Nightingale was my own. But Kewpie needs to specifically say -one way or the other- that ALL Nightingale posts were from my I.P. Otherwise, there is no reason to believe Nightingale and I are the same person, nor that her real-life counterpart is a lie, made up by me, as you claim.

Is it really that hard to understand?

I get it. But why couldn't Nightingale pull her own weight? She's an instigator, no? Why did you feel the need to rescue her? I thought she was supposed to be intelligent and witty.

I get it. But why couldn't Nightingale pull her own weight? She's an instigator, no? Why did you feel the need to rescue her? I thought she was supposed to be intelligent and witty.

She's very smart and very funny. She has some issues but we all do. I've known her a long time and have had many ups and downs with her and when I made that Stalker thread I honestly was just trying to make her uncomfortable, because she watches what I do here. It was during a very low period between us.

As for pulling her own weight, she didn't ask me to stick up for her or defend her. She's just not a forum type; especially not in the context of jumping into a debate on a forum of people who do not know her except in a decidedly negative way. She honestly didn't care enough to keep going....which is when I asked her for her account PW, to have some fun. I knew it would eventually be traced...it's all Kewpie does.

It was a prank.

Lol. Damage control. "Nothing to see here folks, move along!"

You're an idiot. Hey, where's your best friends to back you up that "bag of bitch" is real? Lol.

I'd also like to add to my above post, (#161) that you haven't really explained why anything I've said about this person is out of the realms of believability. You simply don't like me and choose to believe things arbitrarily to suit your opinions of me.

By Kewpie "outing" the fact that at least some posts were made by me as Nightingale, but leaving the details intentionally out, you have jumped to the conclusion that she was dropping in your lap, which is that I had made up both the username Nightingale as well as the entire story about being pursued. And that is your right to believe...but it isn't the truth.

For awhile both you and that individual were Facebook friends of mine. I do not remember you having any interaction with each other, but what I'm asking is that what kind of "proof" am I supposed to offer you that this girl is real?

Am I supposed to link you to her Facebook? You could say I made up the whole account.

Am I supposed to forward you her letters on the subject? You could say I Photoshopped those, or that I wrote back and forth to myself from two different Facebooks.

Either way, while I might make a thread about her, I'm not gonna volunteer her personal information and letters to strangers.

People are gonna believe what they wanna believe, anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's very smart and very funny. She has some issues but we all do. I've known her a long time and have had many ups and downs with her and when I made that Stalker thread I honestly was just trying to make her uncomfortable, because she watches what I do here. It was during a very low period between us.

As for pulling her own weight, she didn't ask me to stick up for her or defend her. She's just not a forum type; especially not in the context of jumping into a debate on a forum of people who do not know her except in a decidedly negative way. She honestly didn't care enough to keep going....which is when I asked her for her account PW, to have some fun. I knew it would eventually be traced...it's all Kewpie does.

It was a prank.

The problem was she came here on the defense. Our first impression was negative. It doesn't have to be that way. But she needs to take down the sign she's wearing that reads: hate me, throw apples!

The problem was she came here on the defense. Our first impression was negative. It doesn't have to be that way. But she needs to take down the sign she's wearing that reads: hate me, throw apples!

See it from her point of view. As you noted she came in here burdened with having to defend herself. Obviously people are gonna be shitty to her, and they were. It's not like she turned around and slit her wrists; she just said, "f*** it."

Her main goal was to reconcile with me, and that had been accomplished. Why would she stick around if it would involve a headache? It's not like she has any real investment here.

See it from her point of view. As you noted she came in here burdened with having to defend herself. Obviously people are gonna be shitty to her, and they were. It's not like she turned around and slit her wrists; she just said, "f*** it."

Her main goal was to reconcile with me, and that had been accomplished. Why would she stick around if it would involve a headache? It's not like she has any real investment here.

But she did come back today, after you already had resolved your issues, just to post on this thread... at your encouragement, so she says. I guess she just needs to decide whether she wants to contribute or not--in a positive way or just be treated like a troll. She got those nasty rep comments because she talks like a truck driver. If she wants to be treated like a lady, she needs to show a little class.

But she did come back today, after you already had resolved your issues, just to post on this thread... at your encouragement, so she says. I guess she just needs to decide whether she wants to contribute or not--in a positive way or just be treated like a troll. She got those nasty rep comments because she talks like a truck driver. If she wants to be treated like a lady, she needs to show a little class.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. She came back because I had told her, privately, "I'd love to see you post more often on Solo"...because she IS very smart and sarcastic and funny...a lot moreso than many regulars here. I told her it would be great to have her at my side. So her posts today were a concession to me.

She doesn't care about people here "treating her like a lady." She's a lady, regardless. If some piece of shit is gonna ask for pics of her tits and vagina, (and they did, I saw the request when I logged in under her name) then that is just indicative of the class of a lot of guys here.

Besides, I don't see that she has ever made any posts that insult her gender. She's a person, she can speak as she wishes. She doesn't need to hold to some antiquated notion of female etiquette. It doesn't mean she should be hit up with PMs to see her tits.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. She came back because I had told her, privately, "I'd love to see you post more often on Solo"...because she IS very smart and sarcastic and funny...a lot moreso than many regulars here. I told her it would be great to have her at my side. So her posts today were a concession to me.

She doesn't care about people here "treating her like a lady." She's a lady, regardless. If some piece of shit is gonna ask for pics of her tits and vagina, (and they did, I saw the request when I logged in under her name) then that is just indicative of the class of a lot of guys here.

Besides, I don't see that she has ever made any posts that insult her gender. She's a person, she can speak as she wishes. She doesn't need to hold to some antiquated notion of female etiquette. It doesn't mean she should be hit up with PMs to see her tits.

I agree, nobody deserves to receive offensive private messages. But when you talk trash, people throw it back at you. She can use whatever language she wants and you may find it funny, sarcastic, and intelligent. I have yet to see any of this. But, carry on. The dark, dangerous, melodrama is the fuel that lights your fire and hers as well. But as you both blaze your trails, keep in mind there are victims being burned by your flames i.e. her husband, your gf, the people here.

Last edited:
I agree, nobody deserves to receive offensive private messages. But when you talk trash, people throw it back at you. She can use whatever language she wants and you may find it funny, sarcastic, and intelligent. I have yet to see any of this. But, carry on. The dark, dangerous, melodrama is the fuel that lights your fire and hers as well. But as you both blaze your trails, keep in mind their are victims being burned by your flames i.e. her husband, your gf, the people here.

That's a little melodramatic, regarding my girlfriend and her husband. We have a right to do what we do here; it doesn't affect our actual lives or hurt anyone.

As for the people here, I mean, we're all strangers, really. Anyone who would get "upset" by this minor soap opera has some serious problems.

seroquel.jpg

That's a little melodramatic, regarding my girlfriend and her husband. We have a right to do what we do here; it doesn't affect our actual lives or hurt anyone.

Yikes, that was seriously over the top. :D I think I need to turn off my computer and get out my Kindle. I need a change of scene. I think everyone else pulled the plug long ago.

Goodnight Skylarker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom