Uh Oh...Looks Like I've Touched A Nerve Or Two!

It was a prank.

#prankFail

It was wank.
Refer to TOS. Applies to The Pigsty.
Bye loser!
Come back with a new persona and try again from a new I.P.
I'm sure they'll let you hang at the public library / homeless shelter for a few hours as you impersonate a student/indigent. Whatevs.
Tosspot TOS loser to-bo to the max. Not bodacious. Not at all.

regards fc-ukwit

I'd also like to add to my above post, (#161) that you haven't really explained why anything I've said about this person is out of the realms of believability. You simply don't like me and choose to believe things arbitrarily to suit your opinions of me.

By Kewpie "outing" the fact that at least some posts were made by me as Nightingale, but leaving the details intentionally out, you have jumped to the conclusion that she was dropping in your lap, which is that I had made up both the username Nightingale as well as the entire story about being pursued. And that is your right to believe...but it isn't the truth.

For awhile both you and that individual were Facebook friends of mine. I do not remember you having any interaction with each other, but what I'm asking is that what kind of "proof" am I supposed to offer you that this girl is real?

Am I supposed to link you to her Facebook? You could say I made up the whole account.

Am I supposed to forward you her letters on the subject? You could say I Photoshopped those, or that I wrote back and forth to myself from two different Facebooks.

Either way, while I might make a thread about her, I'm not gonna volunteer her personal information and letters to strangers.

People are gonna believe what they wanna believe, anyway.

u iz confuze dude!
you're not cut out for this. find something else to do.
a career in ice-cream retail is absolutely fine.
your self-esteem should NOT be built upon 'imaginary personalities' on Social Network for Social Narcissist sites like here and Facebook. You'll be banned from Facebook. The customers on your ice-cream route will figure out your a serious, albeit amateur, wierdo, and you won't be able to make rent.
Oh, and deflate that 'imaginary child' dummy you got in the corner of your room. Kind of creepy and gross for an ice-cream man. I hope you dn't take the sick-child blow-up dummy out in the van with you. The Polis would have a total WTF! moment if u crashed the van whilst trying to think up new strategies to explain/excuse your mega-meltdown here last night.

It's over dude, !Viva! and NHNS are not riding to the rescue. New day, new identity. Try and impress by big British cock with a really, really sublte Alex Chilton based screen-name when you come back. I'll be lookin out 4 ya! Cuz you is hot, baby! And British Brummie Bubba Boy wants to kiss every inch of your frat-twink-jock body. All night. Every night. Till the prison cell door opens.

now, give me head, boy.
slowly. tongue out, lolling
that's what you get for punk-ass trollin!

srsly, i got me a boner now! lol!

*stop prison rape*

regards 'retard' gonna sell yo ass in the prison yard

I'd also like to add to my above post, (#161) that you haven't really explained why anything I've said about this person is out of the realms of believability. You simply don't like me and choose to believe things arbitrarily to suit your opinions of me.

By Kewpie "outing" the fact that at least some posts were made by me as Nightingale, but leaving the details intentionally out, you have jumped to the conclusion that she was dropping in your lap, which is that I had made up both the username Nightingale as well as the entire story about being pursued. And that is your right to believe...but it isn't the truth.

For awhile both you and that individual were Facebook friends of mine. I do not remember you having any interaction with each other, but what I'm asking is that what kind of "proof" am I supposed to offer you that this girl is real?

Am I supposed to link you to her Facebook? You could say I made up the whole account.

Am I supposed to forward you her letters on the subject? You could say I Photoshopped those, or that I wrote back and forth to myself from two different Facebooks.

Either way, while I might make a thread about her, I'm not gonna volunteer her personal information and letters to strangers.

People are gonna believe what they wanna believe, anyway.

word up. there's fantasy and there's reality. they're equal. but different. install 'collusion' and some Abine stuff and see what 'tracks' you're actually leaving from Facebook to here, there and everywhere.

you'll blow it, man. you do post people's 'private' shit. you will face the perp walk one day. you will do prison time.
and then you're ass will be broke-back 'literally, not metaphorically' and no amount of Alanis Morrissey malapropisms will help you then.

Ice-cream man: your meltdown made my Sundae.

regards

Whoa, whoa, whoa. She came back because I had told her, privately, "I'd love to see you post more often on Solo"...because she IS very smart and sarcastic and funny...a lot moreso than many regulars here. I told her it would be great to have her at my side. So her posts today were a concession to me.

She doesn't care about people here "treating her like a lady." She's a lady, regardless. If some piece of shit is gonna ask for pics of her tits and vagina, (and they did, I saw the request when I logged in under her name) then that is just indicative of the class of a lot of guys here.

Besides, I don't see that she has ever made any posts that insult her gender. She's a person, she can speak as she wishes. She doesn't need to hold to some antiquated notion of female etiquette. It doesn't mean she should be hit up with PMs to see her tits.

it was you who asked for tit/ass pics, you PM'd some other ID and they did it for you. it....is.....OVER!
you iz pwn'd.

regards

That's a little melodramatic, regarding my girlfriend and her husband. We have a right to do what we do here; it doesn't affect our actual lives or hurt anyone.

As for the people here, I mean, we're all strangers, really. Anyone who would get "upset" by this minor soap opera has some serious problems.

you have the serious problems. not everyone is so hide-bound 'thick skinned' that they can't be cut to the quick by insults/flaming/trolling. Web 2.0 is ending. you need to get with the programme. i've screwed with people in the past and i can't undo it now. I was wrong, thought they were Catholic crypto-nazis from childhood. i was wrong. not that they care that much now they've figured out the whole Social Networking for Social Narcissists thing. They have real lives. Real stories. They don't have time for shit like this and don't give a damn about my past fc-uk ups cuz they have self-esteem and only exist on Facebook/Twitter/Linkedin as 'real people'. Not cyphers. It was fun role-playing MUD multiple personalities in gaming and social network sites like this. But the world moves on. Except you/!Diva/NHNS, trapped in a vanishing past like acid casualties. get a therapist in to help you with all this. you out of your depth, spinning out of control. but it is truly hilarious to see your 'star' crash and burn.

regards

You're f***ing boring.

No, it's actual advice. You don't want to get stuck on anti-psychotics but they can put a lid on this while you think the issues through with a mental health professional. If you need a week on the psyche-ward, don't be a coward: ask for help then take it. Before you totally trash your life and leave your imaginary sick kid to fend for him/herself.

Benzos are short-term only and you'd need a fistful every few hours anyway. Novel anti-psychotics have side effects but when I've prescribed them as an emergency measure, they've always provided a 'pause' to plan the way forward. If you ain't got insurance for meds, seek a pastor, see if you can get taken on pro-bono. I'm U.K so can't refer, but maybe someone here can PM you with a lead/link.

all the best, hope you find some relief

regards.

http://www.crazymeds.us/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Meds/Seroquel-XR

I doubt they care enough to be bothered, frankly, to prove anything to you.

I'm hardly saying, "there's nothing to see here."

I'm saying, "what was presented as truth -that I have been posting as Nightingale all along, and by implication, her real-life-counterpart as described in the Stalker thread never even existed" is a lie, and was presented here by Kewpie without evidence.

Unless the default assumption is that all users are the same person, then I would say that someone making a claim that User A is also User B would need to back up that claim with some background information...in this case, the I.P. tracing "tool" :)lbf:) Kewpie referred to.

Now, any post after #71 made by Nightingale was my own. But Kewpie needs to specifically say -one way or the other- that ALL Nightingale posts were from my I.P. Otherwise, there is no reason to believe Nightingale and I are the same person, nor that her real-life counterpart is a lie, made up by me, as you claim.

Is it really that hard to understand?

Sooo, you posted this?

Alright. C'mon, let's knock this shit off. Skylarker is an asshole with a heart of gold (REALLY!). And BTW, he works his ass off and has a REAL job. I may have exaggerated a bit about the ice cream truck thing. I was pretty pissed off at him. But.....almost 4 years later, after many ridiculous feuds, I still consider him a friend. Hell, I even love the guy. And when he was on here being a shit and posting garbage about me, I still loved him. So, I am here now to defend him. Actually, why don't you make fun of me instead? I can't hold a job to save my life. I have OCD. I have fake boobs. Have at it. Let me know if you need more info- I've got TONS of dirt on myself.

Because:

Ooh, did you bust me, you dumb bitch? Here's where I dry up your panties.

Michelle is real. Crystal Geezer is an idiot. As convenient as it would be for her to have validation to her theory that I made Michelle/Nightingale up in order to convince people I'm loved, no...sorry Geezer, you fat f***, that's not the case. Michelle is a real person. And for awhile, yes, she was driving me crazy, spying on what I did here, hence the stalker thread. It's a Facebook related issue which is how Viva and NHNS knew about it.

She joined here as Nightingale to defend herself, but didn't really have a serious investment in posting here. After the momentum of the Stalker thread subsided we started talking again, offsite, and made some amends. I briefly made a post about this but deleted it because I wanted to see where things went. So far, so good. Unfortunately in the meantime she had written a bunch of bullshit to Thesmithsmorrissey before he was banned, because she was angry with me for making the Stalker thread. She has recanted the embellished/false information she gave him that he posted here and tried to use against me before being shown the door.

After making up with her, she lost most interest in posting here. Today she made a few posts here, but doesn't like you guys and didn't feel like she up to the troll baiting. The last post she made was #71.

While that was going on today, she and I were talking on Facebook. She told me she was done with this place so I said "can I have your password, I wanna have some fun." She agreed. Every post made after that by Nightingale was me. I knew eventually Kewpie would step in with the I.P. trace info to trip me up, because she has nothing better to do, and has hated me for a LONG time dating back to when I posted here as The Bicycle Tragedy many years back.

Sure enough her predictable broken-English ass "busted" me. And, Kewpie, since you are so concerned with the truth, why not let everyone know that, indeed, Michelle is a separate person, with a Canadian IP...and is not me...thereby invalidating fat f*** loser Crystal Geezer's theory.

So come on, Kewpie, you stupid f***, don't just tell part of the story, tell the WHOLE story. Otherwise shut your f***ing mouth.

As for my posts to you as Nightingale, realitybites...no offense. I like you and was just f***ing with you and had planned to tell you all this offline, after dinner.

The main people I wanted to f*** with were Crystal Geezer, who I find disgusting regardless of WHAT username I have, and BrummieBoy...however, after finding out Brummie likes Big Star, I may have to offer him a truce.

So yeah, that's the story. Yes, Michelle is real. Yes, Michelle and I have a tumultuous history outside of Solo. I like her very much and although she drives me up a wall and has done some EXTREMELY shitty things, I can't hate her for too long because the good outweighs the bad.

Yes, Crystal Geezer is an ugly, desperate piece of shit and yes, Kewpie is still useless.

And yes, Brummie seems to have good taste in music.

But who is the real pathetic person?

I put the PATH in pathetic. :thumb:

Bottom line is, can you prove that I made Michelle up and that Nightingale's posts came from my I.P. All of them, I mean? No, you can't. Because you're wrong, you ugly dyke.

7874988668_14cecc3489.jpg

Please! Everyone! STOP!!!!!!

What did last night's terrible orgy of insults and ridicule achieve? Skylarker is broken hearted. Iona has smoked 400 cigarettes to try and calm down, and !Viva! and NHNS are too scared to even enter the building.

How is that positive and nourishing for any of us?

If only we had all thought it through a little bit before lashing out like, like......crazy wild animals!

Let's all focus now on healing and renewal. Let's all keep our words to those which bring forth harmony and reconciliation. No more curse words! No more bizarre and disturbing images which play upon the subconscious mind even after we switch off our computers and try to sleep.

We wouldn't fill our bodies with poisonous foods so why do we fill each other's minds with poisonous words?

I feel as if I have escaped from some sort of demonic trance. I'm too scared to read back over this thread, as it's almost as if some satanic energy has hijacked this normally peacable and harmonious internet cafe society salon.

A few days ago, we were all musing on metaphysics and philosophy. We were focussed on expanding our minds through dialogue and discussion. There was a tangible air of optimism as we revelled in the inspirational energies unleashed by the Olympic Games in London.

What went wrong? What can we learn from this deeply disturbing 'meltdown' so that it NEVER happens again.

I'm ashamed of myself and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I open myself up for feedback from the group: no matter how painful and challenging it may be to hear. How else can I learn from these errors and keep civil 'moving forward'? I wouldn't behave like this in a retail therapy situation or a medical examination situation, so why do I feel entitled to 'wild out' in an online forum situation?

I know there's no easy answers. I know we are all traumatised and in need of forgiveness, from ourselves and from each other. It's certainly made me take a long, hard look in the mirror and I have to say: I don't like what I see.

Please, be kind to each other. Life is precious. There is so much beauty in the world and there are so many funny captions to append to cats. We can share the best of each of us! Not the worst.

Last night was a wake-up call. It's time to change! It's time to be the change we want to see in the world! Can we do it? Yes, we can! When can we do it? Right here! Right now!

People Have The Power!
We are The People.
We have that Power.
Let's use it responsibly and compassionately so that we may all move forward. Individually and as a collective online field of intelligence. Unity through Diversity be our motto. Let us be a beacon to the world. It seems impossible maybe now, but if...we.....just.......take....one...step...at....a.....time...

Thank you all so very, very much for being there for me. But let's all be there for each other. All the time!

God bless you all. And God Bless America!

regards
BrummieBoy

Back
Top Bottom