UFO's and Morrissey

Troy

Whistlejacket
Does our Morrissey believe in UFO's?

Has he seen one?

I think so because, our beloved one is to be heard singing . . . 'The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get,' . . . on Danny Dyer's homemade documentary on UFOs.

M sounds great. Perhaps he is not of this world . . .

:cool:

Oh . . . . the UFO I saw on film etc wasn't the shape of a frisbee . . . why does everyone think they are the shape of a frisbee?

The one's on Danny's film are not the shape of a frisbee either . . .

Oh . . . . the UFO I saw on film etc wasn't the shape of a frisbee . . . why does everyone think they are the shape of a frisbee?

The one's on Danny's film are not the shape of a frisbee either . . .

Pour, mute witness. :p

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VVgRDsvfpts&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VVgRDsvfpts&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Thank you CG - he looks so beautiful here . . . I may have to go and hang around Ubris tomorrow, just incase He, is there . . . trouble is what time?

:)

Does our Morrissey believe in UFO's?

Has he seen one?

I think so because, our beloved one is to be heard singing . . . 'The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get,' . . . on Danny Dyer's homemade documentary on UFOs.

M sounds great. Perhaps he is not of this world . . .

:cool:

According to The Severed Alliance he saw a UFO in his youth with a friend.

Thank you CG - he looks so beautiful here . . . I may have to go and hang around Ubris tomorrow, just incase He, is there . . . trouble is what time?

:)

Well, i bet he and the photographer and the interviewer are going to drink beers in the parking lot and then head into Urbis between 9 and 10. :p

He did see one . . . wonder if he saw aliens too . . . am serious. You have to be careful because they hypnotise you and when you wake up there is a weird . . .
. . . . time difference . . . .

:straightface:

He did see one . . . wonder if he saw aliens too . . . am serious. You have to be careful because they hypnotise you and when you wake up there is a weird . . .
. . . . time difference . . . .

:straightface:

I don't know whether the book is true or not, but supposedly it was in London and he was with a friend at the time when he saw it.

Back
Top Bottom