U2: Those clever bastards, class warfare, disenfranchisement of the masses, corporate rock, etc!

B

Belligerent Ghoul

Guest
So, I was thinking about going to see U2 on their Vertigo tour of Earth. I went to ticketmaster, which redirected me to U2.com, which told me that for $40 I could have the great privilege of buying tixs on a "fanclub" presale. This $40 is in addition to the cost of the tickets. Of course, I thought "forget that." I read the press release on that site where it says "Once again, U2 will offer General Admission floor tickets giving fans the best view in the house for the lowest ticket price. Reserved seat tickets in the stands will also be available. In North America, general admission floor tickets will be $49.50" and I thought: U2 are so enlightened, how cool. Then, last night I realized how cagey and not so great this really is. Have you ever been on the floor of a large indoor arena with seats? If you don't have something in the first 20 rows or so you are better with a solid seat in the stands which generally goes for the same price as your GA floor seat. I say this for one because the floor is flat while the seats of an arena are elevated in increasing increments and designed to maximize view. Now take that same arena floor, minus the seats, charge $50 plus fees, and say "enjoy the show." Having several thousand people on the floor in General Admission in a venue that holds 20,000 - no. And I'm not lining up at 6am for bloody U2. Well, how much does a good seat cost BG? $165.

The End.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/736365?tm_link=tm_home_f2

http://www.u2.com/
 
T

troll hunter

Guest
Re: They're shite stadium rock anyway,.

You have three current identities on this forum.
1. White Howard - used mainly for strident or hostile posts.
2. Dazzak - pretends to be sweet and innocent
3. Carl - posts are always gay related
Plus various other short lived aliases used to troll forum users, mainly Irene / seriously flawed.
Will the real bas1.dbn.dublin.eircom.net please stand up.
 
D

dazzak

Guest
What! I just fucking read this. I'm sure many people wil testify to my innocence. I'm shocked!
 
T

troll hunter

Guest
Re: What! I just fucking read this. I'm sure many people wil testify to my innocence. I'm shocked!

so you deny that you post from the same IP as "White Howard",
which is bas1.dbn.dublin.eircom.net?
"carl", your gay alias has also posted from this address.
Are you gay?
Your troll aliases can be verified as coming from the eircom.net IP as well.
 
D

dazzak

Guest
Re: What! I just fucking read this. I'm sure many people wil testify to my innocence. I'm shocked!

I have no fucking clue about all the IP carp, but I am neither of those people.
 
T

troll hunter

Guest
Re: What! I just fucking read this. I'm sure many people wil testify to my innocence. I'm shocked!

> I have no fucking clue about all the IP carp, but I am neither of those
> people.

"carp"?
sounds a bit fishy to me dazzak.
i'm watching you.
 
D

dazzak

Guest
Re: What! I just fucking read this. I'm sure many people wil testify to my innocence. I'm shocked!

f*** you Stretford.
 
W

White Howard

Guest
Oh Dear

Dazzak or Carl are not aliases of mine. I am not strident, hostile, sweet, innocent or gay.

Instead of "hunting trolls", why don't you hunt yourself a life?
 
T

troll hunter

Guest
Re: Oh Dear

> Dazzak or Carl are not aliases of mine. I am not strident, hostile, sweet,
> innocent or gay.

> Instead of "hunting trolls", why don't you hunt yourself a life?

But you are barf uncle and father neil horan though.
btw, don't criticise me, you're the pathetic bastard that spends his life on this piece of shit web site.
Don't bother trying to construct a "witty" reply, use that time instead to talk to a therapist to try and understand why you like to masturbate while wearing your mothers piss stained underwear.
 
S

snitch

Guest
his name is "spriggs", posts also under "spriggs again" because his name was stolen
 
S

seriously flawed - not right in the head

Guest
Re: They're shite stadium rock anyway,.

> You have three current identities on this forum.
> 1. White Howard - used mainly for strident or hostile posts.
> 2. Dazzak - pretends to be sweet and innocent
> 3. Carl - posts are always gay related
> Plus various other short lived aliases used to troll forum users, mainly
> Irene / seriously flawed.
> Will the real bas1.dbn.dublin.eircom.net please stand up.

Thank you kindly, Detective of the Trolling eejits.

Do you think this little Irish twat had me thrown out of the Dublin gig then?
 
T

the_operation_is_dead

Guest
troll hunting... waste of time innit?

Some people measure their self worth or "popularity" by the amount of google search results they can post to the front page of this site and the amount of responses they get to one of their posts in this forum. Having been accused repeatedly of being this person myself I know that it can be frustrating, but you should direct your energy elsewhere. Nothing you can say to this person will cause him to feel more self-loathing than he already does, and any thought you can spare for him only keeps him coming back for more.
 
S

seriously flawed - not right in the head

Guest
Re: troll hunting... waste of time innit?

> Some people measure their self worth or "popularity" by the
> amount of google search results they can post to the front page of this
> site and the amount of responses they get to one of their posts in this
> forum. Having been accused repeatedly of being this person myself I know
> that it can be frustrating, but you should direct your energy elsewhere.
> Nothing you can say to this person will cause him to feel more
> self-loathing than he already does, and any thought you can spare for him
> only keeps him coming back for more.

ok, but he appears to be my friend.
I am therefore his.
 
Top Bottom