Morrissey Central "U.S. SELL OUTS" (September 24, 2022)

San Francisco has sold out, as have shows at Los Angeles, El Cajon, Oakland - (apart from the few unsellable Platinum tickets.)
Morrissey and the band are delighted at the response to the U.S. tour.

official_morrissey_central-24092022-0001.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Can remember buying these. Two I think.
think i got mine in good old woolies.
is there one person in britain who didnt buy something from woolworths,best shop ever.

think i got mine in good old woolies.
is there one person in britain who didnt buy something from woolworths,best shop ever.
Woolworths was in Galway too back when I was small. I have to assume they were in Dublin too if they were in Galway.

Can remember buying these. Two I think.
Or was it , let me kiss you, that came
As a two piece ? Think it was.
Anyhow I’m just packing my case for Blackpool 😁😁

Medication.... check.
Tickets...... check.
Anti wrinkle cream... check.
Zimmer frame... check..

All done 🥳🥳

Sorry. Sometimes Moz Solo lets me add a photo which looks fine in preview, then i post it and it breaks. Was a photo of Moz lying on train tracks looking at his watch (You Have Killed Me cd2 cover).

ab67616d0000b27353fd136832d763b19f80c0f0
Love those Ringleader sleeves. I don't remember them having all the songs on the front. Mine didn't anyway.

Medication.... check.
Tickets...... check.
Zimmer frame... check..

All done 🥳🥳
YHKM came in two. Several did. Boy Racer did and First of the Gang as well (or was it IBEH?).

Morrissey gets paid for those tickets being sold by Ticketmaster to the reseller.

If Elon Musk buys all the tickets to a concert and doesn't show up it's still a sell out.. there just won't be anyone buying t-shirts or meatless food.
Selling out without actually selling out, brilliant!

Selling out without actually selling out, brilliant!
Out of his control but he's still getting paid.

Did Morrissey hurt you? Show me on the teddy bear where the bad singer touched you. It's not your fault. You did nothing wrong.

Love those Ringleader sleeves. I don't remember them having all the songs on the front. Mine didn't anyway.
neither did mine,think it was just the pic.

Medication.... check.
Tickets...... check.
Zimmer frame... check..

All done 🥳🥳
baz you left out your extra large condoms.

Did Morrissey hurt you? Show me on the teddy bear where the bad singer touched you. It's not your fault. You did nothing , he must have touched you when he wore the priest outfit in 2004. He made you feel like Madonna, like a virgin touched for the very first time.

Did Morrissey hurt you? Show me on the teddy bear where the bad singer touched you. It's not your fault. You did nothing wrong.
Hey hey there buddy relax don’t try to put your past experience with you and Morrissey off on me. Not my fault he dressed up like a priest and had his way with you. Not my fault he made you feel like Madonna, like a virgin touched for the very first time.

That third party is still trying to sell them aren’t they? Which means tickets are still out there also the venue will hold tickets on the day of the show to sale as well.
I think from the artist's point of view it has sold out. For a fan trying to get a ticket then they still have a chance, so I suppose it's not sold out from their perspective. But factually the concert has already sold out. Yikes it's a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma ;)

Hey hey there buddy relax don’t try to put your past experience with you and Morrissey off on me. Not my fault he dressed up like a priest and had his way with you. Not my fault he made you feel like Madonna, like a virgin touched for the very first time.
You know the people who are most anti-gay are often the most closeted? They lash out at what they hate in themselves. We can see you are deflecting what happened to you onto me. Trust me, if your scenario of What Morrissey did to me were true I'd be bragging about it. In fact, I'd leave my wife on the spot if you can help me make that happen.

I'm sorry I brought it up in public. That was wrong but not as wrong as the idea that a sold out concert is not sold out if there are tickets still available on the secondary market. By your measure there is no such thing as a sold out show in a literal sense which only leaves the figurative sense as a possibility so by that definition the shows are in fact sold out.

You know the people who are most anti-gay are often the most closeted? They lash out at what they hate in themselves. We can see you are deflecting what happened to you onto me. Trust me, if your scenario of What Morrissey did to me were true I'd be bragging about it. In fact, I'd leave my wife on the spot if you can help me make that happen.

I'm sorry I brought it up in public. That was wrong but not as wrong as the idea that a sold out concert is not sold out if there are tickets still available on the secondary market. By your measure there is no such thing as a sold out show in a literal sense which only leaves the figurative sense as a possibility so by that definition the shows are in fact sold out.
There's a number of heavily homophobic nut jobs on this forum, they're unapologetic bigots, the only reason it doesn't bother me is knowing they have to live with themselves every day... punishment enough!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom