U.S. Dates not on sale yet

Why aren't the other US venue tickets on sale yet!!!!! This is driving me crazy. :mad::confused::(:mad::tears: As you can see I go from being angry, confused, sad, angry again and end up crying. :rolleyes:

Any thoughts when other US dates go on sale?

Just wondering as we have tix for Richmond, VA - but would like to try and get for Philly as well (just over the river from the venue.)

Happy New Year!!

Re: Any thoughts when other US dates go on sale?

Just wondering as we have tix for Richmond, VA - but would like to try and get for Philly as well (just over the river from the venue.)

Happy New Year!!

are you in JERZ? :)

Any news on when the DC show at the Warner Theater will go on sale? Tickets for shows both before and after it appear to have been released.

I've been wondering the same thing! It's quite maddening, really!

Re: Texas venues on sale yet?

no...i still need tickets for austin....i don't wanna drive 8 or 9 hours to dallas or to el paso.

Re: Texas venues on sale yet?

No info yet when they go on sale. I'm needing tickets also for all TX shows except El Paso.

the eagles ballroom is supposed to be greatly intimate...no barrier or anything, you can get right up to the stage. see you there!

"Every day may be like Sunday, but watch for a major concert announcement this Monday" could it be more obvious?? I hope chicago is also announced soon!

Aragon has nothing on their website. But it seems like they specialize, these days, in various genres of Mexican music. That's kind of interesting, is booking him there some kind of attempted concession to his Latino fans? Cause there are much nicer venues in Chicago. (Sorry, I probably won't quit bitching about the venue choice.)

Anyway, I suppose most of the rest of the dates will be officially announced and sale dates posted tomorrow, or later this week. They weren't going to do it over the holidays, that was clear.

Now I'm just hoping Ann Arbor, Milwaukee, and Chicago go on sale at staggered times/days. Or I'll have to team up with Je Suis Julie and Corrissey to get tickets for those three.

Claudia, if you are reading, do you remember how much fun and how stressful it was when all the Fall '07 dates were going on sale? Remember how my power went out?

Claudia, if you are reading, do you remember how much fun and how stressful it was when all the Fall '07 dates were going on sale? Remember how my power went out?

Yes I remember that! Hopefully nothing like that will happen this time. :eek: I'm glad to almost be done buying tickets this tour b/c I've had a few heart attacks already. *fingers crossed for Bowery tickets* :sick:

Now I'm just hoping Ann Arbor, Milwaukee, and Chicago go on sale at staggered times/days. Or I'll have to team up with Je Suis Julie and Corrissey to get tickets for those three.

I got your back!
We will strategize as necessary.

I wish I could do Milwaukee, too. :tears:
I don't think my parents could handle 3 full nights with the kids, though.

I got your back!
We will strategize as necessary.

I wish I could do Milwaukee, too. :tears:
I don't think my parents could handle 3 full nights with the kids, though.

But they're not consecutive nights. ;) Fortunately, Milwaukee and Chicago are each close enough that I'll sleep in my own bed those nights. Well, I might decide to get a room in Milwaukee. In any case, between Corrissey and I, we've got you covered for lodging after the Aragon. Just ask.

But they're not consecutive nights. ;) Fortunately, Milwaukee and Chicago are each close enough that I'll sleep in my own bed those nights. Well, I might decide to get a room in Milwaukee. In any case, between Corrissey and I, we've got you covered for lodging after the Aragon. Just ask.

Aww, thanks. I hope these tickets go on sale soon. I want to stay downtown and make a nice weekend in Chicago, but I'm not gonna book a room until I know I have tickets. :pray:

For those of you going to Ann Arbor, the Campus Inn and The Bell Tower are both very close to the Michigan Theater and within walking distance. Of course they're also among the more expensive options, and I can't vouch for their service or anything because I've never had to spend the night in Ann Arbor.

There are many less expensive options down by the freeway (94) -- your Holiday Inns, Hampton Inns, etc. Not within walking distance, but there are plenty of parking structures near the theatre.

The NJ/NY/PA shows STILL aren't on sale? Come on...
This is squeezing my skull. What the hell is going on...They should AT LEAST be up on Ticketmaster saying TBA..seems like they are having a problem booking the venue or something..
Come on Morrissey, stop f*cking with the NY area!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom