Morrissey Central "Tyson Fury" (May 9, 2022)

Tyson Fury

IMG_7521_hthdqn.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Every time I hear or see Tyson Fury, I think one thing - "Homophobic & sexist" He's a horrible human being. All helpfully swept under the carpet once he started winning big fights.
It was a long time ago, the man has moved on (admittedly with the help of a PR team) and apparently grown up a bit. You should too, and perhaps appreciate the greatest boxer for a generation.

If you don’t like Fury, you don’t like boxing.

It’s quite interesting that a few on here are slating Tyson Fury for his domestic issues.
Nothing was mentioned yesterday
About Dennis Waterman and his domestic violence issues with his
Wife.
I wasn't here yesterday!!

I only have so much time in a week to slate people, Baz!

How is "Fury" an Irish last name and better yet how is "Tyson" an Irish first name? Well, at least the interns at the California Son Central Pasadena office are doing their jobs...making British people buy from the mporiumuk, so California Son won't have to go there to get their money personally. In non-delusional worlds the real name of the song would be Irish blood, born in the San Fernando Valley dude.

Tyson Fury is greatest most entertaining sportsman of the past decade to come out of the UK. Him and Ronnie O'Sullivan. It's kinda cool that Morrissey is on his radar.

If one or more of your parents is Irish by birth then you are, by right, an Irish Citizen. Them‘s the rules.
Do your research. It applies if one of your grandparents was Irish...yet Tyson Fury was denied because 'vos papiers, monsieur!'

Let's be charitable to Mogsy. Maybe he knew nothing of Fury's objectionable views. Still it hasn't stopped him posting material by the disgraceful racist and homophobe Paul Joseph Watson, has it?
But still, Fury said he was misquoted - until the transcript came out. Where have we heard that before?

If association with a media figure helps resuscitate Steve's career, does anyone seriously think he's gonna pause to research the bona-fides?

If Tyson Fury is one of the most prominent people in the world and references Morrissey then why isn't Morrissey similarly famous?

There must be some vast conspiracy preventing the 'clueless consumers' from falling into lines to buy tix & merch

Every time I hear or see Tyson Fury, I think one thing - "Homophobic & sexist" He's a horrible human being. All helpfully swept under the carpet once he started winning big fights.
He's very typical of the meatspace boxing goons I grew up with in Small Heath. I was trained as a future champion boxer by a freak priest I got thrown in jail, he was raping lads...sad...lots of them have 'anger management' issues, tattoo ghouls working security shifts at strip clubs-lap dance- pop up brothels around Broad Street. Tyson clones abounded in Tyseley. I chose the life of the mind as the gym stuff was too high maintenance but nothing beats lying back and thinking of England whilst a Tyson Fury clone rides you to dawn.

Tyson Fury has 'issues' which a spot of therapy might help him come to terms with...no idea where his inchoate rage comes from...he's exactly the kind of hunk Morrissey might crack one off to before getting all guilty and repressed and writing the lyrics to 'Israel'...as penance...sigh...the London-Birmingham-Manchester Irish of the post WW2 decades..." here are the young men, a weight on their shoulders...here are the young men, but where have they been?"

Who cares. All that matters right now is tonight's setlist in AZ. Please God no Paris or Munich Disaster Gang Lord BS.

🙄
If Paris is played... then I’ll personally have a bonfire of Moz
T shirts 😂

For me, the important line in Irish Blood, English Heart is "there is no one on earth I'm afraid of". It's one of those phrases like "I love you" in that it's not enough to say it, you have to show it too.

Tyson Fury is staunchly homophobic. "There are only three things that need to be accomplished before the devil comes home [meaning before Satan rules the world]. One of them is homosexuality being legal in countries, one of them is abortion and the other is paedophilia." - Tyson Fury. Someone needs to tell him that Morrissey is queer! I'm really happy that Tyson has retired, I don't care to hear what he thinks about women or gay people anymore, I'm not into cancelling people but don't think he should claim to be a Moz fan.

Tyson Fury is staunchly homophobic. "There are only three things that need to be accomplished before the devil comes home [meaning before Satan rules the world]. One of them is homosexuality being legal in countries, one of them is abortion and the other is paedophilia." - Tyson Fury. Someone needs to tell him that Morrissey is queer! I'm really happy that Tyson has retired, I don't care to hear what he thinks about women or gay people anymore, I'm not into cancelling people but don't think he should claim to be a Moz fan.

Wish someone on Team Moz would do a bit of research. I can't believe they are flying the flag of intolerance on purpose.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom