Morrissey Central "Tyson Fury" (May 9, 2022)

Tyson Fury

IMG_7521_hthdqn.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

the best

Tyson Fury isn't 'officially' Irish. He was refused an Irish passport on extremely dubious Kafka-esque grounds and it rankles, to put it mildly. He's therefore British unless and until he pays his taxes to the Republic of Ireland exchequer...

From memory, in his utterly ludicrous 'Autobollixography' Morrissey admits he only obtained an Irish passport to avail of tax breaks as far as one can infer from his gibberish prose. He's not Irish either but poses as such when he fancies hoovering up the Irish Rebel Yell for himself when expedient.

The only yell you'd hear from Morrissey in Dublin is if his hotel suite didn't meet his requirements then the whining would start. I'm trying to imagine Steve at the G.P.O or holed up inside 16 Moore Street but....I'm struggling!

I've not heard Tyson Fury comment on the mass graves of Dead Babies and orphan children found in Tuam, Galway. That's the kind of thing Morrissey would write lyrics about: very, very bad lyrics...Alice Cooper did it so well.

The sleveen Irish now try to claim a man they rejected as not Irish enough? Pathetic.

The real 'Plastic Paddy clowns 🤡 aren't delusional Brit boxers and C-list pop singers identifying as Irish when they're clearly not , the real Plastic Paddies are sitting on their fcukin arse'n'all in the Dail...

You're welcome...

BrummieBoy

'Fury is set to return to the ring in an all-British bout with former sparring partner Dillian Whyte sometime in the spring.

Tyson Fury and Conor McGregor Twitter beef escalates as fight legends continue to take pot shots on social media...

...that seems to have ignited McGregor’s famously short fuse, with the Irish hero letting fly with foul-mouthed salvo in Fury’s direction.

The Gypsy King even tried to represent Ireland at the Olympics in Beijing in 2008 but failed to prove his Irish ancestry because his father's birth was never registered with the state. As a result, Fury has had difficulties obtaining Irish citizenship.

In a segment on BBC Newsline in 2011, Fury - sporting an Antrim GAA jersey - spoke further about his bid to represent Ireland at the Olympics and his Irish heritage.

"I should have gone to the Olympic games in 2008 and won a gold medal for Ireland, but I was denied the chance to go and do it," Fury said.

"If you've got any sort of Irish in you, I don't care where you're from in the world, New Zealand or Afghanistan it doesn't matter, you're brought up as a little child and your father says listen, this is what you are, this is where you come from, forget everything else."

Fury spoke again about the difficulties he had in becoming an Irish citizen after he first became world heavyweight champion in 2015 when he defeated Wladimir Klitschko in Germany.

"I can’t get an Irish passport. Becoming the heavyweight champion of the world is not as hard a fight as proving my Irishness," a frustrated Fury said.

But, as Fury said, " a piece of paper doesn't really mean anything to me because I always knew what was the truth."

Officially or not, Fury is Irish and people can take great pride in his stunning success at the weekend. '

https:/www.thesun.ie/sport/boxing/8360689/tyson-fury-conor-mcgregor-twitter-beef-escalates

https://www.irishcentral.com/roots/genealogy/tyson-fury-irish-roots

Tyson Fury isn't 'officially' Irish. He was refused an Irish passport on extremely dubious Kafka-esque grounds and it rankles, to put it mildly. He's therefore British unless and until he pays his taxes to the Republic of Ireland exchequer...

From memory, in his utterly ludicrous 'Autobollixography' Morrissey admits he only obtained an Irish passport to avail of tax breaks as far as one can infer from his gibberish prose. He's not Irish either but poses as such when he fancies hoovering up the Irish Rebel Yell for himself when expedient.

The only yell you'd hear from Morrissey in Dublin is if his hotel suite didn't meet his requirements then the whining would start. I'm trying to imagine Steve at the G.P.O or holed up inside 16 Moore Street but....I'm struggling!

I've not heard Tyson Fury comment on the mass graves of Dead Babies and orphan children found in Tuam, Galway. That's the kind of thing Morrissey would write lyrics about: very, very bad lyrics...Alice Cooper did it so well.

The sleveen Irish now try to claim a man they rejected as not Irish enough? Pathetic.

The real 'Plastic Paddy clowns 🤡 aren't delusional Brit boxers and C-list pop singers identifying as Irish when they're clearly not , the real Plastic Paddies are sitting on their fcukin arse'n'all in the Dail...

You're welcome...

BrummieBoy

'Fury is set to return to the ring in an all-British bout with former sparring partner Dillian Whyte sometime in the spring.

Tyson Fury and Conor McGregor Twitter beef escalates as fight legends continue to take pot shots on social media...

...that seems to have ignited McGregor’s famously short fuse, with the Irish hero letting fly with foul-mouthed salvo in Fury’s direction.

The Gypsy King even tried to represent Ireland at the Olympics in Beijing in 2008 but failed to prove his Irish ancestry because his father's birth was never registered with the state. As a result, Fury has had difficulties obtaining Irish citizenship.

In a segment on BBC Newsline in 2011, Fury - sporting an Antrim GAA jersey - spoke further about his bid to represent Ireland at the Olympics and his Irish heritage.

"I should have gone to the Olympic games in 2008 and won a gold medal for Ireland, but I was denied the chance to go and do it," Fury said.

"If you've got any sort of Irish in you, I don't care where you're from in the world, New Zealand or Afghanistan it doesn't matter, you're brought up as a little child and your father says listen, this is what you are, this is where you come from, forget everything else."

Fury spoke again about the difficulties he had in becoming an Irish citizen after he first became world heavyweight champion in 2015 when he defeated Wladimir Klitschko in Germany.

"I can’t get an Irish passport. Becoming the heavyweight champion of the world is not as hard a fight as proving my Irishness," a frustrated Fury said.

But, as Fury said, " a piece of paper doesn't really mean anything to me because I always knew what was the truth."

Officially or not, Fury is Irish and people can take great pride in his stunning success at the weekend. '

https:/www.thesun.ie/sport/boxing/8360689/tyson-fury-conor-mcgregor-twitter-beef-escalates

I believe Fury represented Ireland at Junior level.

You're welcome...

BrummieBoy

If one or more of your parents is Irish by birth then you are, by right, an Irish Citizen. Them‘s the rules.

Let's be charitable to Mogsy. Maybe he knew nothing of Fury's objectionable views. Still it hasn't stopped him posting material by the disgraceful racist and homophobe Paul Joseph Watson, has it?
But still, Fury said he was misquoted - until the transcript came out. Where have we heard that before?

Let's be charitable to Mogsy. Maybe he knew nothing of Fury's objectionable views. Still it hasn't stopped him posting material by the disgraceful racist and homophobe Paul Joseph Watson, has it?
But still, Fury said he was misquoted - until the transcript came out. Where have we heard that before?

69B76EDE-34A8-4A9A-B9EF-F3AE9A3712DF.jpeg

Lets be honest, just cause you like a song, doesn't mean you like the artist.
That said, he is a typical M fan, not very clever, "im working class me " views
I actually like Fury, I think hes great. He has issues and he over comes them. Great boxer as well

Using other people's scandals to smear him is incredibly low.

Every time I hear or see Tyson Fury, I think one thing - "Homophobic & sexist" He's a horrible human being. All helpfully swept under the carpet once he started winning big fights.

You're welcome...

BrummieBoy

how long did you spend on google to hoover up all this information.

You seem obsessed with judging people according to their beliefs and opinions. Millions of people all over the world have beliefs and opinions that I don't share. I don't let it bother me. And I certainly wouldn't let it get in the way of my admiration for them if they achieved something remarkable. I don't think anyone pays to see Mr Fury expound on society and morality.

It’s quite interesting that a few on here are slating Tyson Fury for his domestic issues.
Nothing was mentioned yesterday
About Dennis Waterman and his domestic violence issues with his
Wife.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom