Two words: Bacon Salt

What do you think of Bacon Salt?

• Total voters
3 words : Chocolate Covered Bacon

20080724-goodmorning-bacon.jpg

salt is BAD,
so flavouring it with pig corpse (real or other) anit gonna make a bit of difference to me.

We only have Lo salt here.Bacon salt sounds vile.I could deal with celery salt though.If such a thing exists.

It doesn't taste like celery. It's really really salty. I don't like it at all.

Re: hmmmm

I had never heard of it until last night. Someone was telling me a girl dressed up as bacon and had bacon salt and was sprinkling it on people. Sounds interesting... I'll give it a try. Now if I can get cheese salt to go with it I can live off of toast.

That may be the single most bizarre sentence ever used in the English language. It's wierd to think that it is possible to make up perfectly correct sentences that no-one in history has ever said, and that no-one is ever likely to say again until human beings die out. This is definitely one of those sentences.

hmmmm....sprinkle it on eggs in the morning, and save some time.

Also, when cooking naked, it would be a safe alternative to frying bacon.

Last edited:
That picture makes me want chips
But have you tried chips with BaconSalt (err, yes, it's all one word!)

Or Mac Cheese, or use it as a brine for chicken (our Christmas Turkey was F-A-B!), under a layer of cheese on a slice of toast ("quickie"!) or on Baked Potatoes :horny: Talking of chicken, my wife does a great home-made stuffing with breadcrumbs, onions, thyme and BaconSalt. But don't put it on Bacon! - That can cause an irreparable discontinuity in the time-space continuum!!

Now there's one idea on J&D's web site that I'm not too sure about - Ice Cream??:sick: Apparently Justin's (or maybe Dave's?) Father-in-law likes it that way:eek:

Now Liverpudlians and Sandgrounders like me are getting it from a UK store (it used to cost me a bomb in shipping from Seattle) called Crazy4Flavour (dot-whatever) We found them selling it at the monthly market in Southport (UK) at the same price as from Seattle, but without the shipping cost, and they say they sell from their web site too (handy for refills!)

I've had a "thing" about Bacon since I worked in the Middle-East and couldn't get any "pork products", and now I get my fix any way I can - I'll go along with Justin and Dave - "Everything should taste like Bacon":D

Last edited:
Tags
heart attack like fine swine
Back
Top Bottom