Two new T-Shirts. 2nd one is ironic.

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
52160.jpg

52156.jpg

Peter

I saw a fair few people wearing the second one at the Roundhouse, thought it was a bit odd looking tbh. Good to see the Ringleader shirts are fairly cheap now.

i wanted to pick up the poster of that roundhouse design, but £30 for a freakin' poster?! i don't know, really...

also, even after he went off on friday, i put off all my merch-buying for sunday, hoping that show would still happen, but alas... oh well, nothing i was really dying to get there, anyway.

yeah, I was waiting for sunday to spend my cash - oh well, saved me some money!

The Paris one is really beautiful but the London one is almost a bit Goth. Well, at least I got one of the "Morrissey at the Roundhouse, sold out" posters for free:).

to be honest i really dislike both of the designs, they look really messy and I have never been associating Morrissey with that kind of graphic design. Rather disappointed.

to be honest i really dislike both of the designs, they look really messy and I have never been associating Morrissey with that kind of graphic design. Rather disappointed.

Morrissey doesn't strike you as art nouveau?

I bought one of those purple monstrosities in Donny on Wednesday night and really wish I'd bought one of the black 'Greatest Hits Tour' T-shirts instead!

Where can i most easily and affordably get Smiths and Moz T.Shirts? I would buy online but worry about the right size, cos they can have differnt cuts and fits. Are there any merchandise shops or anyhting like that? Sorry if i'm being the usual annoying question person again.

i wanted to pick up the poster of that roundhouse design, but £30 for a freakin' poster?! i don't know, really...

also, even after he went off on friday, i put off all my merch-buying for sunday, hoping that show would still happen, but alas... oh well, nothing i was really dying to get there, anyway.

I bought one of those posters I got #41 of 100 (apparently)

love

Grim

haha, what? I'm serious, I'm a design nerd, I have to know about all the "great" movements in design. And that is definitly vienna seccession ;)

Yeah, my mistake, I confused it with the Congress of Vienna:D

& to be honest, I've totally missed that Art Nouveau/Jugend movement. I'm ashamed.

The second one reminded me of Renee Macintosh.

I might buy it in tribute of the gig that never was. (I was meant to be going on Sunday)

Back
Top Bottom