Twin Peaks thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Floating round my tin can

Ha, that is from Space Oddity, innit? :D

"Far from the world ".
That WAS a some kind of predictive future insight then.
He somehow knew he would appear in Twin Peaks series two 25 years later or more as a steaming kettle.
Spooky, it seems like a turn around déjà vu effect.

The idea someone, in this case David Lynch, gets the idea to portray him reincarnated as such from " floating round my tin can" in Space Oddity is brilliant, outrageously funny and surrealistic.
David Lynch is a surrealist artist at heart. :thumb:
No?

Ha, that is from Space Oddity, innit? :D

"Far from the world ".
That WAS a some kind of predictive future insight then.
He somehow knew he would appear in Twin Peaks series two 25 years later or more as a steaming kettle.
Spooky, it seems like a turn around déjà vu effect.

The idea someone, in this case David Lynch, gets the idea to portray him reincarnated as such from " floating round my tin can" in Space Oddity is brilliant, outrageously funny and surrealistic.
David Lynch is a surrealist artist at heart. :thumb:
No?

It seems almost too obvious but David Bowie returned to that image at least three other times in his work and Blackstar definitely has some Major Tom references so it would be a fitting tribute and not a gimmick.

It seems almost too obvious but David Bowie returned to that image at least three other times in his work and Blackstar definitely has some Major Tom references so it would be a fitting tribute and not a gimmick.

Fitting tribute, but of course!
Sorry for making fun of such a serious, well meant and heartwarming tribute. :oops:

Meet David Lynch and Eat Cherry Pie with Sheryl Lee
150473991335119079.jpg

I need to catch up with the latest series soon. Def in my Top Ten shows of all time.

Back
Top Bottom