Tweet by @banjaxer - new album provisionally titled 'Stealing Even'

FYI Swords is a suburb of Dublin very close to Malahide where Morrissey owned a house and lived for a while

Can't wait for the posts to start describing tonight's concert. I hope a Stealing Even song or two makes the set list.

Can't wait for the posts to start describing tonight's concert. I hope a Stealing Even song or two makes the set list.

Whatever happens evennow one thing is guaranteed for sure ! He will never perform in Manchester ever again after tonight. Manchester made him and in return he has been very hevery disrespectful to the city.
The pop up shop rape was disgusting and for all to see, Cowell is his middle name.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Whatever happens evennow one thing is guaranteed for sure ! He will never perform in Manchester ever again after tonight. Manchester made him and in return he has been very hevery disrespectful to the city.
The pop up shop rape was disgusting and for all to see, Cowell is his middle name.

There you are Benny. I hope your shoppe is open for business this evening. I will be in the mood for a salty snack to go with a nice cold ale. Something tells me I'll be reading about black curtains later. I could be wrong ;)

Benny I can't wait for your review of the Manchester train wreak . In Canada were celebrating the last show of the great Tragically Hip. Unlike the Crankfraud the lead singer has terminal brain cancer and is still performing for 2 plus hours

Sounds like a sequel to 'My Early Burglary Years'. (Or was that title just a spoonerism for 'My Queery Buggery Fears?')

Please open the post- show commenting for Manchester, the show's finished already!

Benny I can't wait for your review of the Manchester train wreak . In Canada were celebrating the last show of the great Tragically Hip. Unlike the Crankfraud the lead singer has terminal brain cancer and is still performing for 2 plus hours

That's a shame. I bought their Day for Night CD and really enjoyed their sound. I wasn't aware they were still playing. Grace, Too is a great song. It appears he is blessed with grace given such sad circumstances. What a shame for him, family and friends. I hope he has the same strength to pass like Bowie did. He set the gold standard for how to make one's way into the universe.

Last edited:
FYI Swords is a suburb of Dublin very close to Malahide where Morrissey owned a house and lived for a while
That's a great name for a suburb but it has nothing to do with him naming the album Swords.

Last edited:
Hate to say it, but it looks more like Ailing Steven, to me. Could be on his way out.

Whatever happens evennow one thing is guaranteed for sure ! He will never perform in Manchester ever again after tonight.

Ah, but you've been saying that for how many years now?

What's it like to be so consistently wrong? Do you get a masochistic thrill out of flaunting your failure on here?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom