Turkey tycoon Bernard Matthews dies

Dave2006

Bootiful! :thumb:

"Cook Bernard Matthews" - he might be a little tough by now...

Dave

Last edited:
Now I finally know who this Bernard Matthews who should be cooked is.:)

I think this deserves to be in the main news bit myself as it is one of Morrissey's best caustic comments. And I believe it was worthy of being etched in the run-out groove of a Smiths single too

I think this deserves to be in the main news bit myself as it is one of Morrissey's best caustic comments. And I believe it was worthy of being etched in the run-out groove of a Smiths single too

I started it off in General Discussion for that exact reason... If it was to be moved to off-topic it may as well go in the book of condolences :lbf:

I'm sure I wasn't the only one here to write "Cook Bernard Matthews" on my school bag :thumb:

Dave

Where am I gonna get my turkey now? the prick has to die now...of ALL times!!!

RIP to the man who, depending on your point of view, was responsible for the biggest ornithological genocide of recent times, or was the greatest farm-yard to table strategist of the last 100 years. (Cheers to Alan Partirdge)

we were just saying in the pub last week, has any one ever seen a turkey egg?

After reading on the main page that he died on THanksgiving and someone struck while the irony was hot, I have completely failed to acknowledge how awesome this is.

I can't believe that I took so long to check out Sikipedia... these are the best ones:

I can't help imagining the awkward silence in heaven when Bernard Matthews meets Linda McCartney.

BBC News: Turkey king Bernard Matthews dies.
A spokesman from the Turkish embassy was quoted as saying "F**k off, you know he was English. Stop calling here, you're not funny".

Arguments have broken out ahead of Bernard Matthews' funeral.
Nigella says he should be soaked in brine overnight but Jamie's insisting on rubbing butter under his skin.

Dave

Tags
move back yayayayay
Back
Top Bottom