Tulsa March 13 2006?

paulf

So i'm guessing no recording from this date ever turned up? Such a shame, I was at the gig and it was brilliant.

Was there too.

Supposedly.......... there's a source.
But you know as much as I do.

i was at this show, against the rail, and i know at least 2 people recorded it...

one was a couple people down from me, i know they recorded most of the show.. what sucks is that i breifly talked to them after the show reminding them to post asap...

i want to say it was one of the LA fans who recorded it...

the other person i saw on-line boasting of it somewhere...

anyway, it was better than the OKC show and i would LOVE a boot of tulsa if you find it...

[email protected]

Devoted101 said:
i was at this show, against the rail, and i know at least 2 people recorded it...

one was a couple people down from me, i know they recorded most of the show.. what sucks is that i breifly talked to them after the show reminding them to post asap...

i want to say it was one of the LA fans who recorded it...

the other person i saw on-line boasting of it somewhere...

anyway, it was better than the OKC show and i would LOVE a boot of tulsa if you find it...

[email protected]

I was up on the rails as well, left side of the stage.

Do you know where he boasted about it?
I really do hope it turns up sooner or later.

my life will not be complete until i find a recording of the show. Reader Meet Author and Girlfriend in Coma in the same show. Astounding

dallow_bg said:
I was up on the rails as well, left side of the stage.

Do you know where he boasted about it?
I really do hope it turns up sooner or later.

who is this?? who are you?

i was just left of center too...

as far as the boot-boaster i THOUGHT i remember reading it on solo in the discussion of the show, if not there it may be on the oafs mailinglist..

What an amazing show... Cried and cried. Worth enduring the awful drive, decor, and drunks!
I, too met Math for the first time in Tulsa... polite, sweet girl.
Dallow, that OKC pic's a keeper-- it's the night of Math's infamous railhopping success.
Lots of rumors about this boot... would love for it to 'incarnate'--
Ok, dumb joke...
:)

oh ok... yeah i was against the rail both nights... left of center in tulsa and center in the OKC (but generally i prefer left of center, right in front of gary).. i know math made a few enemiers in tulsa; i had to hear about it for hours in the OKC queue.. i went directly from the tulsa show to form the queue in the OKC... yeah it was strange to freeze my ass off overnight while at the same time sunburnt from tulsa...

i quite liked the décor in tulsa.. but the OKC venue was dull, at least we had sacha... ;)

tulsa was my favorite moz show i have ever been to.. not that i have been to many classic shows or anything however... my first show was on the Your Arsenal tour, and i have been seeing him every chance i get since...

like i said my first fav was tulsa, but my second favorite show was Dublin, The Point 2004...

You truly are devoted!

I at least slept in a motel before lining up at OKC hehe.

Tulsa is so far my favorite Moz show too. Probably because I was so damn close to him, and more probably because I was the last hand he shook before leaving during "Stop Me..." I was walking on air after that! Oh man...

Magical night. Very nice to share with all of you.

Dallow, that OKC pic's a keeper-- it's the night of Math's infamous railhopping success.

If you check youtube, you'll see my video of Math making it onto the stage.
Poor quality of course.... :(

If you all don't have the OKC boot I made (poor quality). I can share the original copy that doesn't have any annoying clicks. (nothing i can do about the people who sang along....... very badly)

Devoted101 said:
i went directly from the tulsa show to form the queue in the OKC... yeah it was strange to freeze my ass off overnight while at the same time sunburnt from tulsa...

I probably have a picture of you then. Early that morning, I drove by and snapped some shots of all the people who were there earlier than me.

i bet you do then heheheheh... i did go out and buy some sunblock for us all at one point... yeah, i am pleased to say that FINALLY i have a piece of morrissey's shirt.. i got it at the Belfort, France show this year... it is about time!!!

if you dont mind posting more of your tulsa or OKC pix that would be cool.. i wish i took more pix but the sun was making me ill at one point.. i think one of the queue highlihgts was in tulsa when i got to meet gary... ever since puberty i have seen gary as the height of "cool" so it meant a lot...

Back
Top Bottom