Tufnell - Morrissey Central (22 March, 2019)

TUFNELL PARK TUBE STATION, 22 MARCH 2019

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/tufnell

46814_IMG_7313_g5ujhk.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

I reckon another California Son board posted this about 2 weeks ago when The California Son was bailing out lil' Johnny again in Mankchaster. The California Son has been home in Malibu riding his jet ski and surfing. Lil' Sammy is way behind. Must be all that Nashville pussy he is getting inn nn nnn n n din't n n n it mate cheers.

The photo was posted on Twitter on the 15th by a Travel For London staff member:

Here's an earlier one from the same station last April:

FB_IMG_1553299473216.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

On the positive side, I have to admit that Sam's handwriting is better than his photoshop skills.

Tufnell Park is a bit of a dirge but.........................there are a couple of decent boozers around there.

P.S. I LOVE this song.

Skinny is probably having surface take time out from his busy schedule making imaginary billion dollar real estate deals, to go fetch the sign so he can tear it up in pieces.:openmouth:

wonderfull, I doubt of the London lyric is written by Morrissey on the cardboard, he would never sign as Steven Patrick Morrissey....the Tufnell cardboard is great

more please

I'm all for putting Morrissey's lyrics in public transport, but why choose one of his clunkiest verses ever? The opening lines of My Love are straight from the alt-right playbook.

I'm all for putting Morrissey's lyrics in public transport, but why choose one of his clunkiest verses ever? The opening lines of My Love are straight from the alt-right playbook.
Oooh those opening lines have been my phones ringtone for the last year or so, that thought had not entered my mind, I just thought the intro made a good ringtone ......

Oooh those opening lines have been my phones ringtone for the last year or so, that thought had not entered my mind, I just thought the intro made a good ringtone ......
My phone ringtone is the Halloween theme but I find it hard to hear through my heavy breathing in my mask.

rubie-s-deluxe-overhead-michael-myers-mask.jpg

If it was the eighties it’d be considered punk rock. Just because the alt right appropriates the terms doesn’t mean we have to react by making corporate news out to be heroic honest agenda free white knights

wonderfull, I doubt of the London lyric is written by Morrissey on the cardboard, he would never sign as Steven Patrick Morrissey....the Tufnell cardboard is great

more please
You doubt correctly.
It's just the quote being named.
Although there is a lot of fakery online, Tufnell and surrounding tube stations do often put out topical quotes, 'poetry', humour, days of note etc...

197f23656f96675df3ff8e99d7a39e3ae528aaed.png

FWD can't be Morrissey. As someone born and bred in Los Angeles, Morrissey would have dropped the letter "u" from the word humour.
Quite right.
That said, I was Sam yesterday.
Who knew!?
Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom