Tucson, AZ - Fox Tucson Theatre (Apr. 10, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Speedway / Staircase At The University / Everyday Is Like Sunday

Setlist provided by an anonymous person

• Refunds available from the venue, email posted by baby j.
  • Morrissey Tucson show ends after 6 songs (3 photos by C. Elliot Photography) - tucson.com. Link from Mike.

Excerpt:

Fox Tucson Theatre Executive Director Craig Sumberg on Tuesday said they were negotiating with managers for Morrissey, 57, about possibly rescheduling the concert or giving refunds. There apparently was an agreement between the promoters and Morrissey's management that Monday's concert was not a "formal show," which could open the door for some sort of remedy, he said.

"The best for all concerned would be to reschedule the show," he said.

...Morrissey is set to play a sold-out show at the Tobin Center for the Performing Arts on Wednesday, April 12. A box office spokesman on Tuesday morning said that show is still on.

39879_tucson.jpg

• Video from baby J / YouTube, link from an anonymous person:

Last edited:
Okay Harsh Truth, I don't mean to be a dick but think about this with me for a minute. And correct me if I'm wrong.

If you have a job that affords you the luxury of wasting fossil fuels in a jet and paying for hotels and restaurants for several days, you probably live in a metropolitan area that Morrissey surely visits every COUPLE years. Or maybe you're a freelancer living in the ozarks. Regardless. I find it hard to fault Morrissey for making it inconvenient for you to get your FIX and that's all it is really. Morrisseys been putting on the same show for about ten years give or take some topical banter. He's a DRUG to you. Maybe you should organize your need to see him live around a drivable distance and save the hate for real problems like the fact the band is wearing pastel shirts with Easter candy on them and they STILL make it look cool. (Give Gustavo an Easter bonus please, Jesus.)

It was "sad" the first 20+ times this has happened over the years. (actually, not really) But now it's simply beyond ridiculous. Like has been stated, if he can't handle a 2 week tour then he needs to hang it up. Period.

His schedule is not exhausting. He's been sitting around for 5 months since the last round of nonsense.

Please cancel the rest of the dates so I don't waste my time travelling to Houston on Friday. By Thursday at 4pm would be nice, so I can cancel my room without penalty.

DO THE RIGHT THING AND RETURN THE MONEY STEVE !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

He's much like the Man he hates call Elton. He has to continue to tour to funded his lifestyle with Deisel. The only difference of course is Elton is older, more talented and performs a 2 hour set. Morrissey you old bitch get on with it or hang them up.

We don't need your home spun philosophy here, everyone knows there is no better artist out there or u wouldn't be here on this forum....I got faith he will finish last 3 dates, if not so what ....he still the MOZER

Wow. You sound like fun. Many friends?

Too many.

Just once I'd like to come here and see some decent comments about Morrissey, is that really too much to ask?

And do you really think having a bunch of friends is an indication of being "fun", you kiss-ass slut?

Okay Harsh Truth, I don't mean to be a dick but think about this with me for a minute. And correct me if I'm wrong.

If you have a job that affords you the luxury of wasting fossil fuels in a jet and paying for hotels and restaurants for several days, you probably live in a metropolitan area that Morrissey surely visits every COUPLE years. Or maybe you're a freelancer living in the ozarks. Regardless. I find it hard to fault Morrissey for making it inconvenient for you to get your FIX and that's all it is really. Morrisseys been putting on the same show for about ten years give or take some topical banter. He's a DRUG to you. Maybe you should organize your need to see him live around a drivable distance and save the hate for real problems like the fact the band is wearing pastel shirts with Easter candy on them and they STILL make it look cool. (Give Gustavo an Easter bonus please, Jesus.)

The last paragraph of my post was indeed selfish. But the first two I stand behind 100%.

Reckon me did the work for you sad bokes. I am sure there will be at least one other hometown LA 2 hour gig this year and maybe some other California dates.
Chicago-LAX: Southwest Wanna get away $247
New York-LAX: $652
Memphis-LAX: $377

Now for places outside of the USA like Hogwartsshire, "the uk" Wollybobagongbong, Serbschitzki, and other weird places where they bounce balls off their heads, I have no idea how much it would cost.

Morrrissey doesn't issue refunds, the promoter does. Morrissey gets a fee. Before everyone kicks him in the teeth about this.

Just as one note, he is so talented but he can't do it alone. It takes a lot of people to build a career and the people he has around him just aren't real go getters for him. There is no way in hell he shouldn't be recording something new right now. Something is really odd. It doesn't make any sense.

Poor Gustavo , he's the only one who's giving the face. Or could it be he's the last one who's still has faith in his boss?
Don´t try that hard Boz .. :lbf:

what does an avatar have to do with anything? you're anonymous to me and I don't give a shit who you are. all i know is you're a loser who comes to a morrissey website to talk shit about morrissey.

GET CANCER NOW.
You put the U in c***

Moz is pulling the piss. Not only does he walk off stage but he doesn't even bother telling any of his band mates and they are left on stage knowing something is up but waiting for the word from God. Its embarrassing. Looks like he has the same lack of respect for his band as he does for the audience. Wouldn't have killed him to explain his behaviour before walking off. Unprofessional no matter what excuses people here come up with.

Sober? You obviously don't know a thing about Morrissey. You got what you paid for, that one hit song. For us real fans who have followed him know he has had struggled with cancer, treatments he said has really taken a toll on him and Barrett's esophagus. This tour was not for you obviously sir, so it was a waste of your money. I have seen him several times and will continue buying rescheduled shows, hoping I get at least one more in before he closes the curtain on touring forever. Hope he gets well.
Try doing something useful with your money and give it to charity instead of demanding so little from your idol.

Morrrissey doesn't issue refunds, the promoter does. Morrissey gets a fee. Before everyone kicks him in the teeth about this.

Just as one note, he is so talented but he can't do it alone. It takes a lot of people to build a career and the people he has around him just aren't real go getters for him. There is no way in hell he shouldn't be recording something new right now. Something is really odd. It doesn't make any sense.

Well he doesn't have a management team anymore does he. I'm betting that morrissey is the boss and by now that's clear to everyone still around him and so just does what he wants to do. The better question to me is why isnt morrissey himself doing more to get something going. Recording, doing interviews etc. I think he obviously loves performing and writing the music but he seems to have lost some appetite for the rest involved in having a thriving career which is fair enough though frustrating for us fans I guess given the potential. That's an old song though. It's true though about the refunds and he has a responsibility to the promoter and everyone else to which is why they probably got even six songs. At this point I also wonder what his insurance is like or if he even has any given the previous bout of cancelations illnesses

Something bad was going on since something was wrong with his shirt.

Crikey.
Anyone who dares to go further than a local bus ride to see a Morrissey show is a total loon in 2017.
And deserves their sad fate if he cancels.

Something bad was going on since something was wrong with his shirt.

I think he's come down with a bad case of herpes which he caught in . Is going to wait tell the last minute to cancel on his Texas fans.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom