Tucson, AZ - Fox Tucson Theatre (Apr. 10, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Speedway / Staircase At The University / Everyday Is Like Sunday

Setlist provided by an anonymous person

• Refunds available from the venue, email posted by baby j.
  • Morrissey Tucson show ends after 6 songs (3 photos by C. Elliot Photography) - tucson.com. Link from Mike.

Excerpt:

Fox Tucson Theatre Executive Director Craig Sumberg on Tuesday said they were negotiating with managers for Morrissey, 57, about possibly rescheduling the concert or giving refunds. There apparently was an agreement between the promoters and Morrissey's management that Monday's concert was not a "formal show," which could open the door for some sort of remedy, he said.

"The best for all concerned would be to reschedule the show," he said.

...Morrissey is set to play a sold-out show at the Tobin Center for the Performing Arts on Wednesday, April 12. A box office spokesman on Tuesday morning said that show is still on.

39879_tucson.jpg

• Video from baby J / YouTube, link from an anonymous person:

Last edited:
6 songs and done. Waste of time and money. Outrageous behavior really. If you can't stay sober or motivated for long enough to phone in a semi-competent performance, quit touring while you have any good will remaining.

Sober? You obviously don't know a thing about Morrissey. You got what you paid for, that one hit song. For us real fans who have followed him know he has had struggled with cancer, treatments he said has really taken a toll on him and Barrett's esophagus. This tour was not for you obviously sir, so it was a waste of your money. I have seen him several times and will continue buying rescheduled shows, hoping I get at least one more in before he closes the curtain on touring forever. Hope he gets well.

6 songs and done. Waste of time and money. Outrageous behavior really. If you can't stay sober or motivated for long enough to phone in a semi-competent performance, quit touring while you have any good will remaining.

I would like a full refund plus travel expenses or I'll see Morrissey in court

The game really is up, isn't it?

I would like a full refund plus travel expenses or I'll see Morrissey in court

Good luck with that. LOL. Fool. Take Morrissey to Court .... In the words of he man himself 'Well, it's really laughable, Ah hahahaha'

Not very pro. If he had squeaked through a dozen songs and then said his goodbyes he would have been hailed as a trouper.

Sober? You obviously don't know a thing about Morrissey. You got what you paid for, that one hit song. For us real fans who have followed him know he has had struggled with cancer, treatments he said has really taken a toll on him and Barrett's esophagus. This tour was not for you obviously sir, so it was a waste of your money. I have seen him several times and will continue buying rescheduled shows, hoping I get at least one more in before he closes the curtain on touring forever. Hope he gets well.

There is not now and never has been any indication he has cancer.

San Antonio will be cancelled, with a bit of luck he might be better for Houston but I'd expect the remaining dates to be all pulled.

What a complete shambles! He should of just not played the show rather than wimper off like that. The reality is he needs to stop continually touring like this. He is playing the same set that he played several years ago. The band should have continued on a played a set of songs instrumentally - at least then people wouldn't have felt shortchanged. Just a suggestion but sad to see a great artist continually decline away liek this.

what does an avatar have to do with anything? you're anonymous to me and I don't give a shit who you are. all i know is you're a loser who comes to a morrissey website to talk shit about morrissey.

GET CANCER NOW.

I would at least know that I'm responding to the same coward. What's wrong with you that you would say such vile things to anyone? Soul search a little bit and figure out why don't have one.

Last edited:
Oh my delicate wilting desert daisy.. You sounded great! Get well!!

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Speedway / Staircase At The University / Everyday Is Like Sunday

Setlist provided by an anonymous person

• Video from baby J / YouTube, link from an anonymous person:

I'll post the 6 songs he did sing later today, & you'll be able to hear for yourself how he sounded.

There is not now and never has been any indication he has cancer.

"Morrissey also discussed his recent cancer scare, though he told King he's currently in "blooming good" health. Morrissey revealed he had cancer of the esophagus last October (after a difficult year that saw him facing numerous health issues), and recalled hearing the news for the first time."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...iagnosis-tsa-groping-with-larry-king-20150819

His own words.

As I've posted elsewhere, all you learn from that interview is that he has/had Barrat's Oesophagus. He slurs his response to King. My point stands.

Well, well, well ! :rolleyes:
Back to his old tricks once again.
Managed to perform just enough of his oldies to allow him to trouser the takings. The oldest trick in the book :clap: :clap: :clap:.
He's pulled this stunt before. ( just speak to the mugged people of Warsaw )
Nine dates on this leg and he can't even manage six :eek:

Oh well at least we can sit back and listen to that arsehole KetchupBum and it's pathetic attempts at defending Fakin Steven for a few days now :rofl:

By the way I've got some " f*** Tosserrey " T-Shirts , White on black (letters/background that is nothing racist :thumb: ) in Small: Medium : Large : X Large available. If anyone wants one just email me the size and the promo code CANCEL IS MY MIDDLE NAME.

Right I must tweet Uncle Donald the news now. :laughing:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

He says only he has/had Barrat's Oesophagus. Nothing else. I posted an exact transcript of this elsewhere. He does not say he has cancer. He slurs a response to King.

Note I did write that he had Barret's in the first reply. Barret's in itself is a warning side of cancer. The thing about Barret's is that you can be a life long suffer and never get it or there could be changes in your esophagus that are pre-cancerous that is the reason why you develop it. There is a difference between finding abnormal, pre-cancerous and cancerous cells.

Morrissey himself has said they scraped "cancerous cells" four times, this means that the cells in the lining of his esophagus have already turned cancerous, there is no "post pre-cancer that's not really cancer cells", just because he has not developed a mass or is sick in bed does not mean that treatments to scrape cancerous cells do not mean you are not dealing with cancer. Esophageal cancer is treatable and has a great success rate but rarely ever curable. Even if they scrape the cells off it can come back, it's just keeping watch on the growth, getting rid of any cancerous cells you find, and hoping it doesn't metastasize to the lymph nodes.

Honestly, if he cannot even make it through half a dozen gigs anymore, he should seriously consider retiring. From touring at least... It's not fair to the fans, not fair to the band and crew, and it's not good for him. Some of these cities he has cancelled on multiple times now, it's actually become laughable. I, and several people I know, will not travel anywhere that isn't fairly local to see him play now, it just isn't worth it. There's been way too many touring disasters over the past ten years, I think that he should hang it up. Maybe stick to doing some occasional (short) residencies in places like L.A. or Manchester or somewhere, but scrap the full scale touring.

This a sad day indeed,it sure don't look good for Texas. Moz u are already here at least give us an instramental show ...Dang it...so freaking close ...I will not be selfish get well mozer...white Oaks will be cancelled,its going to take God to make it happen...please Lord Help

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom