TTY: William The Terrible: idiot eternal

An anonymous person sends the link:

William The Terrible: idiot eternal - true-to-you.net
16 March 2016

CNN reports today that 'Prince' William endorses the shooting/killing of 'old, infirm animals' (termed wildlife because they are not in cages). He claims it is OK if the animal is infertile or past its best. Since all of these terms apply to 'the Queen', is William suggesting that she, too, should be shot?

Indefatigable in their love of killing, the Boil Family above any other have driven many species to near extinction, yet they are exempt from charges of poaching or trafficking or murder because, well, because they are the family most feared by the UK press.

Who made this family 'royal'? You? No. Me? No. Themselves? Yes.

There is no mention on today's BBC news of William's badge-of-the-brute thumbs-up for killing, and Kensington Palace refuses to comment, after all, what could they possibly say? Like us, they surely bear William like an ulcer.

MORRISSEY
16 March 2016.

why i hate will & kate:

do you know that feeling when someones lying to you? no wait, not just that someones lying to you, because that really isnt so bad. there are myriad reasons why a person might lie--some piteous, some loathsome, some admirable, and then there's casanova who in whose own words loved truth so much that he lied to make people aware of it's charms (what more beautiful reason to lie?!). i'm a big fan of lying if im going to be honest. what im not a fan of, and what never ceases to cause a violent sense of disgust in me is that feeling you get when a person isnt just lying to you, but when you know that the person who is lying knows that you know they're lying--and yet they go through with it anyway. it's as if they have just turned over and revealed their dark underbelly in all it's shamelessness and seaminess to you, and didnt mind; in that light they willingly expose their true nature, right before the eyes of the one who knows, in order to avail themselves of whatever benefits it affords them. there's no cleverness in it, no ingenuity, no artistry, no daring, nothing but opportunism whose shamelessness and the sour taste it leaves in the mouth, and the feeling of the veil being lifted on something vile, is completely unmitigated. they do it for no other reason than because they can get away with it.
and that's why i hate william and kate. because i get the distinct impression when seeing pictures of the smiling couple in their cloying atmosphere of "arent we great?" "arent we demure?" "arent we well dressed?" "arent we the hope of the royal family?" that they are just like those people who will lie to your face, even though they know there are people who know what they are doing, what their game is. but so long as they can get away with it, so long as they can evade the issue of having no business being in the business that they're in, they will continue to do so, whilst smiling and pretending to be ever so charming, and availing themselves of the taxpayers dollars in order to continue to insert their pleasingly clothed selves into pleasing situations and thus allowing them to keep up the charade of being pleasing, when they are anything but, when in actuality it is all lies, and everyone who has their eyes open knows it.

You are defining the behavior of a group of psychopaths. They are not interested in other people's feelings, they are only interested in their own convenience. To the extent, for example, they think they're entitled to give "license to kill" and make public display of this circumstance, flaunting their own impunity.
But they exist only because their society needs to believe in them. The problem aren't psychopaths lying to people, but people who know they are lying, pretending to believe them and choosing not to face the harsh truth.
I say this from my own experience, because I'm from to a country that was ruled during 12 years by a group of psychopaths, thieves, corrupt and murderers with the complicity of the majority of society, who thought they could take some advantage of that situation. Many people thought: if they steal, I have permission to steal, and they did.
Conclusion: we have the leaders we deserve. If we are criminals, our leaders will be criminals. If we are hypocrites, we'll enjoy hypocritical leaders. If we are stupid, we'll suffer stupid leaders. If we are classist, we'll have leaders who consider themselves superior to the rest and entitled to do and to say anything. People are the cause of the problem, and people are the only answer.

i take it youve had a few too many already. (rolls eyes)
mozbots dont breed, they are against it. when they post here they have kids and have been married for a hundred years nobody believes them, i hope you mozbots know that.

Oh yes we do. We have sex all the time, we are not celibate. I bring my kids to the concerts and nobody slits my throat.

THE 'BOIL' family!!!! OMG!!!! ahahahahhahhahhahhhahaaahhhaa !

Such wit.

Yeah, the royals are celebrities and thus, never condemned for their scumbag behavior. The tabloids rarely vilify celebrity killers. Sometimes they'll make a passing joke about offending PETA, but really, more voices like Morrissey's should be pointing out what low-life creeps these uggos are. The tabloids just want to highlight what they are wearing and what babies they are making, as if these are valuable contributions to society. If they do something considered worthy, like humanitarian work, then it is noted. But what about highlighting their hypocrisy? Good work, Moz. Keep it up!

#GoVegan

William should apologize. If he doesn't do it, his family should. It would be a good gesture, and it costs nothing. If his heart doesn't recognize the bad deed in the killing, at least he should know that most people don't like this unnecessary cruelty upon animals. Which is the feat of hunting old animals? What for, for God's sake? Raise money to save endangered species??? Is ethically valid that logic? What atrocities can be justified or are being justified with that kind of reasoning about other topics? Morrissey is right, if people from the press says nothing about it, they are showing fear, therefore they are damaging their own credibility with the public.

wtf is he talking about now? if a black dude had said what william did about shooting old animals, he would have been arrested and his weapons confiscated? has moz lost the very last marble? has the lack of advancement career wise dimmed his head bulb?
animals are parents and sons??? no doubt hes totally nuts.

whats not romantic? being a gumshoe? hell yeah, it is. i think id be great at it. my cousin and i used to follow random people around when we were younger and keep notes on everything they were doing, and to this day, i still have this same desire to watch people and record their behaviour. my interest in people has always been chiefly scientific.

- - - Updated - - -

oh man, that sounds far creepier and more questionable than i'd intended :p

if you're so rich, buy me this!
http://www.lagarconne.com/store/item/302-2693-/28630/La-Garconne-Moderne-Drafting-Trench-Coat.htm
i need it for when i move to manchester to track down the lowdown dirty cap stealer of morrisseys youth.

I am glad you are taking this seriously as well realize you can't punish someone for Morrissey unless you dress well and are well groomed, nothing says revenge like expensive clothing. Use Autobiography as your hit list. :) He really is a sweet boy still.

I am glad you are taking this seriously as well realize you can't punish someone for Morrissey unless you dress well and are well groomed, nothing says revenge like expensive clothing. Use Autobiography as your hit list. :) He really is a sweet boy still.
looks like we are on the same wave length. im torn between this and an isabel marant trench coat, but i believe the isabel marant one has a thin leather belt, so im inclined toward this one, out of respect for the man whose boyhood happiness i am avenging. what kind of idiot would think you could find this at the salvation army. it is clearly a coat for sophisticated intellectual young girls (even if im not so young anymore) with a very important mission. and yes, he is the sweetest!

in fact! not only will autobiography aid me in matters of practicality but i feel it would also be the perfect accent to the coat. the bluish cast of the cover complete with mozzers sublime expression together with the dark blue of the coat will lend the whole thing an indisputably moody atmosphere. yes, i must, by all means, buy this coat. thank you for talking me into it everyone! mwah! mwah! (no thanks to you skinners).

- - - Updated - - -

I don't disagree that Curse Curse went down well. But there is no denying that, on the whole, the hits have received a much bigger reception than new album tracks and that is true for almost any established performer.

Not that it has any connection with Morrissey anyway...

The connection is through music, I would love Morrissey to produce an another fabulous album. James released La Petite Mort and this week Girl at the end of the world. new Order released Music Complete at the back end of last year.

In my opinion all 3 are brilliant albums and both bands are filling arenas on the strength of that music.

Point is, I would love Morrissey to do the same, put his energy into writing great music rather than spending his life trying to grab headlines through what he thinks are controversial comments and opinions.

The connection is through music, I would love Morrissey to produce an another fabulous album. James released La Petite Mort and this week Girl at the end of the world. new Order released Music Complete at the back end of last year.

In my opinion all 3 are brilliant albums and both bands are filling arenas on the strength of that music.

Point is, I would love Morrissey to do the same, put his energy into writing great music rather than spending his life trying to grab headlines through what he thinks are controversial comments and opinions.

I like both of the acts that you mention but the two things I would question are...

Morrissey isn't making controversial comments instead of making music because even when he was releasing albums, he still made very similar comments. It is not an either/or situation. And if he could release an album on a major label (with the contract he wants) then he would.

Also, these bands are not 'filling arenas' on the strength of their new work. It doesn't hurt of course but they are selling tickets based on their back catalogues as any group who has been around as long as them would. James, apart from their home gig in Manchester, are playing plenty of theatres anyway and certainly not larger venues than Morrissey has played at over the past couple of years.

- - - Updated - - -

why do people always bring up the same two bands and try to compare them to M?

They don't. It's always the same poster. :)

why do people always bring up the same two bands and try to compare them to M?

It's really apples an oranges, And M is beyond and above these two mediocre choices of fruit.They (N.Order & James)could never reach the same caliber and poetic potency of the work M accomplishes to do. I just find it odd.

and to add... I agree, I wish there was some sign that he's in the process or plans to go into the studio. But how does anyone here know that he isn't? Just because of the tty posts? That's not enough to assume that we know what he is or is not doing.

All from Manchester and similar era and lots of Smiths fans would have seen all 3 bands in Manchester over a particular period of time?

2 are still going strong and 1 isn't, hence the comparisons

All from Manchester and similar era and lots of Smiths fans would have seen all 3 bands in Manchester over a particular period of time?

2 are still going strong and 1 isn't, hence the comparisons

Hardly. Sorry but you are posting as if James' La Petite Mort was greeted as some kind of masterpiece whilst Morrissey's last album was savaged. From Metacritic:

World Peace = 70/100
La Petite Mort = 67/100

Hardly. Sorry but you are posting as if James' La Petite Mort was greeted as some kind of masterpiece whilst Morrissey's last album was savaged. From Metacritic:

World Peace = 70/100
La Petite Mort = 67/100

Yes that's great, when's his next album due?

Yes that's great, when's his next album due?

I've no idea. I'm sure that if it were to reach Number 11 in the U.K. and fail to chart in most other countries (as La Petite Mort did) that you will be quick to say that he is still 'going strong' though. :thumb:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom