TTY: William The Terrible: idiot eternal

An anonymous person sends the link:

William The Terrible: idiot eternal - true-to-you.net
16 March 2016

CNN reports today that 'Prince' William endorses the shooting/killing of 'old, infirm animals' (termed wildlife because they are not in cages). He claims it is OK if the animal is infertile or past its best. Since all of these terms apply to 'the Queen', is William suggesting that she, too, should be shot?

Indefatigable in their love of killing, the Boil Family above any other have driven many species to near extinction, yet they are exempt from charges of poaching or trafficking or murder because, well, because they are the family most feared by the UK press.

Who made this family 'royal'? You? No. Me? No. Themselves? Yes.

There is no mention on today's BBC news of William's badge-of-the-brute thumbs-up for killing, and Kensington Palace refuses to comment, after all, what could they possibly say? Like us, they surely bear William like an ulcer.

MORRISSEY
16 March 2016.

I think you should sex it up a bit though with stiletto boots instead of the trainers and a russisn accent would be a nice touch.
no one would take me seriously :D

No, James accepted a deal that Morrissey wouldn't (which you could argue is his failing) in agreeing to a joint venture between a major like BMG and a small label like Cooking Vinyl. I've no idea what the specifics are of their current deal but they very obviously have sold nothing like as many albums as Morrissey over the past several years.

Morrissey probably should change his demands and be more realistic nowadays.

Yes maybe he should as these sorts of deals are working for other bands late into their careers. Apparently James have just missed out on their first number 1 album since 1998 due to a surge in Adele sales off the back of her tour.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7265386/james-adele-uk-albums-chart
http://www.nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/...-from-number-1-we-spoke-to-frontman-tim-booth

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom