TTY: Very Rare Photographs (Jacqueline Morrissey and Steven Patrick Morrissey, 1977)

An anonymous person sends the link:

Very Rare Photographs - true-to-you.net
4 November 2016

39309_jacqueline_morrissey_and_steven_patrick_morrissey_in_1977.jpg

These are very rare photographs of Jacqueline Morrissey and Steven Patrick Morrissey in one of the bedrooms at 384 Kings Road, Stretford, Manchester in 1977.

They are surrounded by LP records by Patti Smith, Blondie, New York Dolls, Iggy & The Stooges, Ramones and Lou Reed.

Morrissey would be 17 years old at the time of these photographs.

I am hated for loving !

Oh but don't mention love, I'd hate the pain and the strain all over again :cool:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

But than again:
A rush and a push
and the land we stand on is OUR's
It has been before so it shall be again
So phone me, phone me, phone me.
(Makes a dramatic gesture, putting his hand on his head) :drama:

You sure know a lot of Moz lyrics for someone who hates him. Bit weird, innit?
he doesnt hate morrissey. he just became disillusioned by him to the point of not being able to rebound from that disillusionment and is thus stuck here, forever taking cheap but amusing shots at the one he still probably secretly loves. or something like that. you know the quote "there's no cynic like a romantic"? well i think there's also no morrissey critic like a morrissey devotee. personally, i like to think sweet benners still has an underlying affection for morrissey even if he himself doesnt know about it.

You sure know a lot of Moz lyrics for someone who hates him. Bit weird, innit?

Benny does NOT hate. Period.
And isn't very good for this site that people who are very critical do know what they are talking about? He does.
I dislike the nonopinated monguls saying non coherent stuff.
If you like Moz, deal with criticism.
Make your points.

And isn't very good for this site that people who are very critical do know what they are talking about? He does.
Make your points.

I said I like it here can I stay ?
And do you have a vacancy for a back scrubber ! :guitar:

I said I like it here can I stay ?
And do you have a vacancy for a back scrubber ! :guitar:

Shyness is nice
But shyness can stop you
From doing all the things in life
That you'd like to
So if there's something you'd like to try
ASK ME-I WON'T SAY NO-HOW COULD I?

Make your points.
He does not know. He rambles on and on like a madman. I don't mind criticism. That's one of the biggest misconceptions of all time - that you automatically must dislike any criticism directed towards Moz just because you're sick of the madman trolls. And Benny doesn't offer criticism. He just spits his lunatic bile. There are no nuances whatsoever.

I don't know whether this has been posted yet but here is one of the posters on Moz's bedroom wall. It seems to be a poster of promotional brochure cover from NYC:

https://www.chisholm-poster.com/posters/CL40010.html

wow! how did you find that !? Ah, M ... dreaming of the big apple, that one day he will sink his teeth into ! :)

funny, either he was at this event, or just brought it back from his visit there.

Last edited:
I reckon did Steve actually live in this place innit? I reckon I always thought he lived in LA and all the pics of him, his sister, and his aunt were from places like The Grand Canyon and Disneyland. I reckon the second pic that was posted is someplace in the USA

Last edited:
I reckon did Steve actually live in this place innit? I reckon I always thought he lived in LA and all the pics of him, his sister, and his aunt were from places like The Grand Canyon and Disneyland. I reckon the second pic that was posted is someplace in the USA

Who's Steve? :confused:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom