TTY: To Me You Are A Work Of Art: Book launch info from editors; Foreword written by Morrissey

An anonymous person posts the link:

To Me You Are A Work Of Art: Book launch information from the book's editors - true-to-you.net
1 February 2016

to_me_you_are_a_work_of_art_book_cover.jpg

To Me You Are A Work Of Art is a photographic collection of tattoos showcasing love, dedication and passion for Morrissey and the Smiths.

This 192-page hardcover book was compiled by Julian Chavez and Anthony Amor, with a special heartfelt foreword graciously written by MORRISSEY.

The book is limited to 2,000 copies worldwide and is now available at the following website.

www.tomeyouareaworkofart.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: TTY news: Book launch - 'To Me You Are a Work of Art'

I don't like the cover either but you can't judge a book by the cover...or can you?

I think I can actually. A dude with man boobs on the cover? Sheesh! I think these are the same pics they used for th greatest hits ad. I liked the ad but the Instagram pics I saw don't encourage me much. I'm sure the experience of making the book was very enjoyable though.

I think I can actually. A dude with man boobs on the cover? Sheesh! I think these are the same pics they used for th greatest hits ad. I liked the ad but the Instagram pics I saw don't encourage me much. I'm sure the experience of making the book was very enjoyable though.

I wonder if the guy on the cover is the author? I mean if Morrissey is his mentor in design...

Anthony Abore.

Crap book, full of awful cretins. Lets hope f***tard Felton doesn't do a British effort.

Yes I know. A woman well known at Moz gigs wanted payment for the used of her photos but Julian said no payment so she backed out of having her photo used in the book.

I know He stole money from 2 of his close friends. Not surprising he isn't offering payment for the photos. Very sad really

Steven always wanted to have a tattoo but his Mum won't let him.
Perhaps the nephew could fix it for him with a montage.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Congratulations, Anthony and Julian. Fine work.

Congratulations? People send in photographs, they stick them together on a page, send it to the printers..... they get hailed as authors.....

Anthony Abore.

Crap book, full of awful cretins. Lets hope f***tard Felton doesn't do a British effort.

Yes he is a bore and doesn't drink!

I know He stole money from 2 of his close friends. Not surprising he isn't offering payment for the photos. Very sad really
Heard that as well. I'm more surprised how he got on the Guestlist since he hardly did any gigs beforehand. At least most of the others on Morrissey's personal Guestlist used to queue in the early hours at many concerts before getting on the Guestlist.

Congratulations? People send in photographs, they stick them together on a page, send it to the printers..... they get hailed as authors.....

...and it took some effort, time, resources, commitment - something you know nothing about

Did you read this post before hitting send? I would find it offensive if i thought your opinion mattered to anyone. Your opinions which are always laced in hate should matter to no one, especially Morrissey and "Mexicans in LA". I suspect you post under multiple names, the same hatred spews under a few names. Anyone have your name as a tattoo? Not likely, because hatred reallly isn't that sexy btw.

His opinions clearly matter enough to you to comment. Just find stuff that doesn't offend you. Is that possible?

- - - Updated - - -

From the photos I've seen on Instagram the tattoos don't look very impressive, my moz tattoo covers half my arm and is the image from the "every day is like Sunday"cover, not a day goes by where someone doesn't ask me about it, people's reactions are always wow that's amazing, incredible etc, the girl who done my tattoo is a genius

Branded like Cult Cattle. The kind of people who think your tattoos are 'amazing' are people like you: idiots.

- - - Updated - - -

Heard that as well. I'm more surprised how he got on the Guestlist since he hardly did any gigs beforehand. At least most of the others on Morrissey's personal Guestlist used to queue in the early hours at many concerts before getting on the Guestlist.

I've had wristbands put on my wrist at shows, which I don't like but never been branded with a poker so I have a permanent tattoo. Is that how the List works? Where's the tattoo done? On the arse? Does Morrissey check to see everyone's shown their Cult 'dedication' by scanning their buttocks? 'Morrisey: To me you are a work of arse'

I'm sure that's exactly how most people would describe your profession, whatever it may be.

Yes he is a bore and doesn't drink!

Aside from being a genuine, thoughtful and very kind gentleman, he is nothing close to a bore. And as far as not drinking, the Straight Edge Hardcore scene (unlike the Moz scene) has always been one of the best groups of fans, true to each other, their bands, and their convictions devotedly. The fact that you try to make such claims on him tells me you've never really met him.

moz put the B in boring ffs. he doesnt drink, have sex, hes fastidious about his shoes and wearing apparel, and reads 'feminist literature'. you heard right, 'feminist literature'. an evening with mr moz would probably be an instant snooze fest: dining on vegetables and soy milk, shirt buttoned all the way to, and including the collar, discussing every type of misery before retiring to have damon read extracts from a couple of lesbian books. i mean f ing a.

marr was the genius then, boz the 'genius' now.

moz put the B in boring ffs. he doesnt drink, have sex, hes fastidious about his shoes and wearing apparel, and reads 'feminist literature'. you heard right, 'feminist literature'. an evening with mr moz would probably be an instant snooze fest: dining on vegetables and soy milk, shirt buttoned all the way to, and including the collar, discussing every type of misery before retiring to have damon read extracts from a couple of lesbian books. i mean f ing a.

He is still more interesting that you ever will be you thick c*nt. Now go back to your mothers basement

M O Z - to me you still are:

5RNFR8a.jpg

Please explain that comment? Why is Dickie Felton a f***tard?

Matthew, is that you? His own self-importance surely dictates that. No? Boring, tedious f***tard, bit like you, really.

An evening with Moz would be a snooze for you. It would be a dream come true for me (if I could overcome my shyness).

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom