TTY: To Me You Are A Work Of Art: Book launch info from editors; Foreword written by Morrissey

An anonymous person posts the link:

To Me You Are A Work Of Art: Book launch information from the book's editors - true-to-you.net
1 February 2016

to_me_you_are_a_work_of_art_book_cover.jpg

To Me You Are A Work Of Art is a photographic collection of tattoos showcasing love, dedication and passion for Morrissey and the Smiths.

This 192-page hardcover book was compiled by Julian Chavez and Anthony Amor, with a special heartfelt foreword graciously written by MORRISSEY.

The book is limited to 2,000 copies worldwide and is now available at the following website.

www.tomeyouareaworkofart.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: TTY news: Book launch - 'To Me You Are a Work of Art'

To me you are a worko fart. ?

Congratulations, Anthony and Julian. Fine work.

Thanks Lil'Bastard. It was a hell of a journey. Broken bones, scarlet fever and a liver transplant, but we made it.
Your support was a rock for us.

A and J.

Nice!

Oh please print the special heartfelt graciously written foreward by Steve.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I don't like the cover but the book seems interesting. That can't be the best photo of the book can it?

I would've bought a copy if it wasn't for the cover.

Book full of mexicans in LA with Morrissey tattoos. That dude on the cover has a nice rack. Anonymous-

Did you read this post before hitting send? I would find it offensive if i thought your opinion mattered to anyone. Your opinions which are always laced in hate should matter to no one, especially Morrissey and "Mexicans in LA". I suspect you post under multiple names, the same hatred spews under a few names. Anyone have your name as a tattoo? Not likely, because hatred reallly isn't that sexy btw.

$55 plus $35 shipping for a book with photos of fans with their tattoos?!! Taking the P*ss! Better waiting till the price drops due to lack of demand.

Damn. I wish my girlfriend's boobs were as big as those. :(

$35 postage?? Too steep on top of an expensive price tag that will do no Favors with a lot of fans. Shame it's so expensive

Shame they only got Yanks in it! Lots of us Brits, myself included, have them too!

What? No Brits in it at all?? :-(

From the photos I've seen on Instagram the tattoos don't look very impressive, my moz tattoo covers half my arm and is the image from the "every day is like Sunday"cover, not a day goes by where someone doesn't ask me about it, people's reactions are always wow that's amazing, incredible etc, the girl who done my tattoo is a genius

$35 postage?? Too steep on top of an expensive price tag that will do no Favors with a lot of fans. Shame it's so expensive

They explain the prices on their instagram if you could be bothered to read it. Either you believe it or you don't. It's up to you. You don't have to buy it. They make it available worldwide because they had a lot of requests. 55$ are okay for a picture book because these books are usually very expensive and it's limited to 2,000 copies.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom