TTY: "This is why Trump is everybody's enemy"

I usually don't waste my efforts with ANON's, but for you, I'm gonna make an exception.

It doesn't matter which side of the aisle you're on, if your left-leaning, right-leaning, etc...

The minute you voice something as stupid, and sophomoric as hoping for somebody to be ..'taken out'... you lose any self-decency and are considered below the 5th grade level in terms of thinking in my book.

Nobody should be wishing ill harm or death to anyone.

You may want to choose your words a little more wiser next time. Keep in mind that nowhere in Morrissey's Margaret on the Guillotine does he include the word 'Thatcher'. But that didn't stop the police from stopping by for a brief chat (and autograph session).

Just because you don't use a certain name, doesn't mean that saying 'I really hope a radical Islam takes him out', won't warrant a visit from the Secret Service. They don't mess around. It is their job to follow up on all real or perceived threats to the President. And they do.

What about the millions, billions of lives that are potentially at risk because of Trump's presidency?

There are circumstances under which the assassination of a political leader could be justified for the greater good.

Would you have been equally concerned about someone expressing in '38 that they hope someone murders Hitler? Probably, because "killing is wrong". Knowing what we know now though, I think we can all agree that it would have been a good thing if someone had murdered Hitler in '38.

Last edited:
:)

A
ll the posts bring up interesting points and information. Some can question the reliability of the 'truth' of the information/links & videos posted, maybe it's best just to believe it all or believe none of it. Or wouldn't that be the same thing? Let's say, just for fun, if one could believe that both 'sides' are right/true, then that would cancel out any debate of who's right & who's wrong and so in turn could/may open up a space where one is finally free to think clearly and for themselves and really take actions based on their own unique views which only then would be an interesting and a worthwhile contribution to themselves, and to society as a whole. Because how does 'knowing' someone else's 'truth' really help when it is being offered by someone who is debating/explaining(attacking) that they are right and you are wrong? I find it may be best to hear all sides tell their versions of the 'truth' and from there find your own truth by seeing if your everyday actions (for the proof is in the pudding) bring you closer to what would make you happy, that of course may include making someone else happy first.

'such a little thing, a gentle tone of kindness...'

I applaud political activists who get out there and get it together to express themselves in that way, but there is also the big effects of the little choices we make in our day to day lives. What I'm getting at is... all this information is great and differing view points... fine, but what does it mean if no ones saying what needs to be done, I mean NO ONE is saying what they are doing in their own lives to 'make the changes they want to see' happen. I want to hear some examples, what are people doing and how do they feel that it's affecting the environment/people around them. One can start by saying... 'look I believe in this, and I'm doing this ,that, and the other thing to make these changes, and this is what is happening, if you feel as strongly as I do about this, then maybe you might want to try doing some of these things to make a change in your community, if not, that's fine.'

In my book both 'sides' are evil. If I can't run naked down the middle of the street singing out loud to the great god Pan without the law coming down on me, then I'm not really free. And that to me is evil. I feel, as long as your not hurting another individual then people should be allowed(through a parents love) and encouraged(though education/society) to follow their dreams. And isn't that why we're all here? to follow our dreams?

To me, this is the best thing you've ever said.

CASE CLOSED

What about the millions, billions of lives that are potentially at risk because of Trump's presidency?

There are circumstances under which the assassination of a political leader could be justified for the greater good.

Would you have been equally concerned about someone expressing in '38 that they hope someone murders Hitler? Probably, because "killing is wrong". Knowing what we know now though, I think we can all agree that it would have been a good thing if someone had murdered Hitler in '38.
There definitely is some validation in the loss of one for the greater good of the people. But it's my personal opinion that talk like that shouldn't be fodder by anonymous people on a musical themed website. It just sits uneasy with me and I think it's not the right forum.

But you right, there are times in history when the loss of one is best for the greater good of a people as whole. If you're a religious person or someone who believes in the bible, there are cases in the bible of such times.

Regardless, we're all in trouble and should educate ourselves with what is happening around us in this world currently, which some people here I can see obviously do, and some people just vomit garbage out of there mouth with no knowledge.

Good point about Hitler, though. My preference is just that we don't talk about 'taking people out'. It's inappropriate in this setting.

Be well....

Give the guy a chance. He's doing exactly what he said and doing it fast. Not sitting around having meetings after meetings with leaders of state. Like seriously Trump haters. grow up.

Hear this, Sanders supporters — you don’t need to back Hillary: You have every right to say “Bernie or bust”

Eight years ago, Barack Obama glided to victory on a progressive platform that promised real change. But after eight years of brutal compromise and frustrating stalemates with the GOP, Gitmo remains open, American troops are still in Afghanistan, the criminals that engineered the financial crisis are at large, and race relations have deteriorated rather than improved. Now Sanders supporters hear Hillary Clinton promising to continue wherever Barack Obama leaves off, and they wonder what the point of four more years of the same would be in an increasingly desperate country and, indeed, world. To the Bernie or Busters, half-measures no longer cut it. It’s why they’re for Sanders in the first place. And if their protest means letting a sub-Mussolini demagogue slip into power, so be it.

Yeah, he's doing exactly what he said: f***ing over Muslims, women, Mexicans, the sick, the poor, the environment, puppies.

Seriously, us stupid, intolerant Trump haters should really shut the f*** up and get over it.

Give the guy a chance. He's doing exactly what he said and doing it fast. Not sitting around having meetings after meetings with leaders of state. Like seriously Trump haters. grow up.

Just because he's doing what he said he was gonna do doesn't mean I need to approve of it or cant speak up about it. Not everyone who voted for him voted for and approves of all of his agenda or how he goes about it. He's doing things incompetently and to quickly to get it right as well which is a problem for everyone those who voted for him or not. I'm pretty well grown and if you think everyone who speaks against him and his actions, like those who believe his attacks on the judicial branch unnerving like his Supreme Court nominee, is being immature then I'd suggest you do a little growing yourself. His conflicts of interest, his secrets like his tax returns and connections to Russia, his embrace of alternative facts and made up stories such as phoney terrorist attacks among many many other actions he's taken are worth watching and criticizing

"Oh, but it was the Democrats who identified those seven countries as dangerous!"
This overdramatic tone is an accurate imitation of SJW, how comical.

Of course Obama's administration is responsible, newly elected Trump had to rely on the feet of the old government. Remember Obama's repetitive speeches over the last 2 months "smooth transition"? (But like a true liberal, it was anything but a "smooth transition")
Do you expect Trump to write a completely made up statute when his cabinet is still taking shape? And you call Trump unreasonable, how laughable.

(Well, it’s one thing to compile list of potential threats - every government does that - but it’s another to ban people who have visas from entering the US, even if temporarily).
Such a kind soul you are, crying for the hundreds of innocent people. Yes, Trump is such a "dangerous" figure as ALL of them are so "innocent", just like poor Somali "refugee" Razak Ali Artan, 18 year old Ohio State University student:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...hio-state-university-car-knife-attack-n689076
"An Ohio State University student posted a rant shortly before he plowed a car into a campus crowd and stabbed people with a butcher knife in an ambush that ended when a police officer shot him dead, a law enforcement official said"
"Artan attended Columbus State Community College for two years, graduating cum laude with an associate's degree before moving on to Ohio State to continue his studies. He told a campus publication that on his first day at OSU, he was "kind of scared" to pray in public.
If people look at me, a Muslim praying, I don't know what they're going to think, what's going to happen," Artan was quoted as saying in the Lantern."

Ahhh the famous method of Sharia - "Oh Americans are islamophobic! Islam is peace! this fear is irrational!..." and then *bang* America is Satan and terror acts come like thunder. Hollywood ought to make a new posthumous Sharia category at the Oscars for all those underrated great actors.

So "innocent", like the poor refugees who abuse the women of Sweden and dare to broadcast it on Facebook in order to instill fear in Western eyes.

Sharia, a religious-political philosophy of "Conquer & Spread" - The West is overwhelmed by refugees, yet:
The Arab world’s wealthiest nations are doing next to nothing for Syria’s refugees, geee I wonder why....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...g-for-syrias-refugees/?utm_term=.6646a83b4268

Also very interesting the disproportionate sex ratios of the refugees. Abandoning their women and children without care to a brutal fate.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/01/europe-refugees-migrant-crisis-men-213500

How noble that you'd care about innocent refugees more than all the 50 Arab countries put together. And to do so at the expense of Western people's lives, and women's freedom.

Bravo, give this man a trophy.

"Oh, but twenty years ago Hillary was a member of a golf club that only had white members, so that makes the lefties the racists!"
*baby crying* "Why do you call me a racist! Wah wahhhhhhh"

Yes, Mr. Racist ,what is the big deal about Hillary opposing the 1964 civil rights act?

What is the problem with playing golf in a segregated country club for 9 years till the 1990's?

Really, who wants to play golf next to some "super predator", right?

Yes, St. Hillary is much better than "HITLER" Trump who insisted his golf club, Mar-a-Lago, would include blacks and Jews.
Society, mainstream media, everyone reviled Trump for his "HITLERISM". Just look how at this picture he's humiliated by Muhammad Ali and Rosa Parks for being such a despicable Nazi:

http://imgur.com/OYNJBRF
The "HITLER" Donald Trump and Rosa Parks, along with Muhammad Ali, receiving the Ellis Island Medal of Honor from the National Ethnic Coalition Organization.

A great mystery why this disgusting creature is a president now...But I must admit that I adore Mainstream Media, they always get it right when it comes to HITLERS!

Just like the NYT in 1922:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-york-times-in-1922-hitlers-anti-semitism-was-not-so-genuine/

The Nov. 21, 1922 article -- headlined "New Popular Idol Rises in Bavaria" - offers a profile of the 33-year-old leader of the so-called Bavarian Fascisti.

While the paper accurately characterizes Hitler's hatred toward Jews and the popularity of his vitriolic public speeches, the Times also quotes sources who were just a bit off the mark.

The Times wrote: "Several reliable, well-informed sources confirmed the idea that Hitler's anti-Semitism was not so genuine or violent as it sounded, and that he was merely using anti-Semitic propaganda as a bait to catch masses of followers and keep them aroused, enthusiastic, and in line for the time when his organization is perfected and sufficiently powerful to be employed effectively for political purposes."

There's nothing like the sadomasochistic alliance between the radical left and radical Islam. If you come across a Muslim refugee and talk to him about Hitler in private, most likely he'd be overjoyed. You see, Hitler is extremely revered in the Arab world for his great achievements in tourism: managing holiday packs for the Jewish community which included amusement parks and air charters to the final destination - the sky above, or rather down under, according to Islam faith.
In 1932, Hitler was named in Syria as Abu Ali (meaning "Father of Nobility"), and Muhammad Haidar in Egypt. Embarrassingly, nowadays the poor Germans are liked in Arab countries for all the wrong reasons.

Your argument is so full of red herrings, fallacies, assumptions and deliberate misrepresentations, it’s really quite tedious arguing with you. I can see why you like The Donald.
In the meantime, I find some consolation in the fact that the c*** will probably be impeached before the year is over.
Yes yes, war is peace, peace is war, Trump is Hitler, Hillary is a Saint, and those Haitians are actually celebrating the generosity and good heartiness of St. Hillary:

Indeed this discussion is tedious because you have cancer of the mind. If I wanted to watch a hilarious zombie from the cult of the liberals, I'd go watch a video loop of Sh(ar)ia LaBeouf banging his head at people. You bore me, Mr. broken 12". You have not only exposed yourself as a fake and a zombie of the highest order, you pose a threat on society by insinuating the legitimacy to assassinate the President Of The U.S.. I can see why you like St. Hillary - both of you want people to disappear.

In the meantime, untill the secret service come knocking at your door, in RapeEmpire™, perhaps you can spend some time helping the "innocent refugees" find some girls , I mean grills for the upcoming taharrush barbecue party hosted by the Emperor, Mr. Sharia. The Emperor sure loves some of the Swe(et)dish.

Of course Obama's administration is responsible, newly elected Trump had to rely on the feet of the old government. Remember Obama's repetitive speeches over the last 2 months "smooth transition"? (But like a true liberal, it was anything but a "smooth transition")
Do you expect Trump to write a completely made up statute when his cabinet is still taking shape? And you call Trump unreasonable, how laughable.

Such a kind soul you are, crying for the hundreds of innocent people. Yes, Trump is such a "dangerous" figure as ALL of them are so "innocent", just like poor Somali "refugee" Razak Ali Artan, 18 year old Ohio State University student:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...hio-state-university-car-knife-attack-n689076
"An Ohio State University student posted a rant shortly before he plowed a car into a campus crowd and stabbed people with a butcher knife in an ambush that ended when a police officer shot him dead, a law enforcement official said"
"Artan attended Columbus State Community College for two years, graduating cum laude with an associate's degree before moving on to Ohio State to continue his studies. He told a campus publication that on his first day at OSU, he was "kind of scared" to pray in public.
If people look at me, a Muslim praying, I don't know what they're going to think, what's going to happen," Artan was quoted as saying in the Lantern."

Ahhh the famous method of Sharia - "Oh Americans are islamophobic! Islam is peace! this fear is irrational!..." and then *bang* America is Satan and terror acts come like thunder. Hollywood ought to make a new posthumous Sharia category at the Oscars for all those underrated great actors.

So "innocent", like the poor refugees who abuse the women of Sweden and dare to broadcast it on Facebook in order to instill fear in Western eyes.

Sharia, a religious-political philosophy of "Conquer & Spread" - The West is overwhelmed by refugees, yet:
The Arab world’s wealthiest nations are doing next to nothing for Syria’s refugees, geee I wonder why....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...g-for-syrias-refugees/?utm_term=.6646a83b4268

Also very interesting the disproportionate sex ratios of the refugees. Abandoning their women and children without care to a brutal fate.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/01/europe-refugees-migrant-crisis-men-213500

How noble that you'd care about innocent refugees more than all the 50 Arab countries put together. And to do so at the expense of Western people's lives, and women's freedom.

Yes, Mr. Racist ,what is the big deal about Hillary opposing the 1964 civil rights act?

What is the problem with playing golf in a segregated country club for 9 years till the 1990's?

Yes, St. Hillary is much better than "HITLER" Trump who insisted his golf club, Mar-a-Lago, would include blacks and Jews.
Society, mainstream media, everyone reviled Trump for his "HITLERISM". Just look how at this picture he's humiliated by Muhammad Ali and Rosa Parks for being such a despicable Nazi:

The "HITLER" Donald Trump and Rosa Parks, along with Muhammad Ali, receiving the Ellis Island Medal of Honor from the National Ethnic Coalition Organization.

A great mystery why this disgusting creature is a president now...But I must admit that I adore Mainstream Media, they always get it right when it comes to HITLERS!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-york-times-in-1922-hitlers-anti-semitism-was-not-so-genuine/

The Nov. 21, 1922 article -- headlined "New Popular Idol Rises in Bavaria" - offers a profile of the 33-year-old leader of the so-called Bavarian Fascisti.

While the paper accurately characterizes Hitler's hatred toward Jews and the popularity of his vitriolic public speeches, the Times also quotes sources who were just a bit off the mark.

The Times wrote: "Several reliable, well-informed sources confirmed the idea that Hitler's anti-Semitism was not so genuine or violent as it sounded, and that he was merely using anti-Semitic propaganda as a bait to catch masses of followers and keep them aroused, enthusiastic, and in line for the time when his organization is perfected and sufficiently powerful to be employed effectively for political purposes."

There's nothing like the sadomasochistic alliance between the radical left and radical Islam. If you come across a Muslim refugee and talk to him about Hitler in private, most likely he'd be overjoyed. You see, Hitler is extremely revered in the Arab world for his great achievements in tourism: managing holiday packs for the Jewish community which included amusement parks and air charters to the final destination - the sky above, or rather down under, according to Islam faith.
In 1932, Hitler was named in Syria as Abu Ali (meaning "Father of Nobility"), and Muhammad Haidar in Egypt. Embarrassingly, nowadays the poor Germans are liked in Arab countries for all the wrong reasons.

Yes yes, war is peace, peace is war, Trump is Hitler, Hillary is a Saint, and those Haitians are actually celebrating the generosity and good heartiness of St. Hillary:

Indeed this discussion is tedious because you have cancer of the mind. If I wanted to watch a hilarious zombie from the cult of the liberals, I'd go watch a video loop of Sh(ar)ia LaBeouf banging his head at people. You bore me, Mr. broken 12". You have not only exposed yourself as a fake and a zombie of the highest order, you pose a threat on society by insinuating the legitimacy to assassinate the President Of The U.S.. I can see why you like St. Hillary - both of you want people to disappear.

In the meantime, untill the secret service come knocking at your door, in RapeEmpire™, perhaps you can spend some time helping the "innocent refugees" find some girls , I mean grills for the upcoming taharrush barbecue party hosted by the Emperor, Mr. Sharia. The Emperor sure loves some of the Swe(et)dish.

Nah

Well what we can gather so far with trump, Irrispective of his opions and policies ect, some of which are of course, absolulty outrageous and disgracefull, Imoral and wrong ! is that hes so far kept his word and gone thru with his pre- election promises.
So he does seem 2 tell sum "truth" , which is sumtimes often unheard of from politicians !, although there are of course, still outstanding accusations of abuse and sexual misconduct ect againinst him !! and his outrageous policies of banning Muslims from the USA , and his abortion policies ! who does he think he is !!!!!

He is now even taking on and questioning the legality of the high courts rulings and decisions, which is allways a VERY GOOD thing for a president 2 do, as courts and there advocates within the system seem to think they are allways rite when there NOT and no one seems 2 question them !
Its a pity he doesnt use his defiance 2 approach the spanish goverment and there legal legislation set out by courts 2 BAN BULL FIGHTING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only time will tell what will happen with Trump, this man seems capable of triggering absolute chaos !
Dunno what hes gunna say/ do about Korea testing MORE weapons this week !

The bookies have very short odds on him being removed from office well before his 4 years are up !

Last edited:
The truth is, the stock markets are up and my financial portfolio is preforming better than the past 10 years - all thanks to Trump's presidency. I am quite pleased.

trumpty dumpty wants to build a big wall,
trumpty dumpty has small baby balls

No der stocks are up. He cutting regulations both environmental and worker related as well as corporate taxes and inheritance taxes. Of course he was gonna be a friend of Wall Street and there's no way he's gonna put a giant tariff on china like he said he was gonna do. Until we see what happens with healthcare, if it messes with insurance markets, and interest rates are low expect stocks to be up. Es also again not keeping all promises only some of them. Some he can't make happen at all and some he just had to face reality on. He said repeal and replace of Obamacare was gonna happen a while ago and now it's gonna happen in like 2018 probably after midterm elections like the republicans said they wanted in the first place

Laughable.

The truth is, the stock markets are up and my financial portfolio is preforming better than the past 10 years - all thanks to Trump's presidency. I am quite pleased.
you are so cheesy

To me, this is the best thing you've ever said.

CASE CLOSED

thanks No1uno, I'll take that as a compliment :lbf:. It's interesting how it (post #141) en route to those it was gently aimed at never found its way. Though I guess they were just too busy proving that they are right and the other wrong, which reminds me....

'Soldiers, disillusioned, come home from the war
Sarcastic students tell them not to fight no more
And they argue through the night
Black is black and white is white
Walk away both knowing they are right
But nobody's buying flowers from the flower lady'

thanks No1uno, I'll take that as a compliment :lbf:. It's interesting how it (post #141) en route to those it was gently aimed at never found its way. Though I guess they were just too busy proving that they are right and the other wrong, which reminds me....

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."

It did find its way, it just wasn't wort replying to as "both sides are evil because I cannot run naked down the street" was, although funny, not a very good argument. I'd urge you to read both parties' platforms and then get back to us if you're still convinced the Democrats are as evil as the Republicans.

It strikes me as quite funny how the Trump defenders and Hillary bashers in this thread all acknowledge that the data shows the more liberal Democratic candidate (Sanders) had a better chance of defeating Trump than the centrist Democratic candidate (Clinton), then yammer on about their unrelated ideological hatred of the left and then conclude that Trump's victory was a mandate against leftist thinking despite acknowledging the much more liberal candidate was more popular than the less liberal one. I guess logic isn't the average Trump defender's strong suit.

People bashing Hillary. Only one other person got more votes than her for President and that was Obama. Maybe if Russian hacking and releasing only things, some of them doctored, to help Trump...and Director Comey releasing damning information that they had more emails on Weiners computer....when they had nothing... for an investigation that she had been cleared of multiple times already...at a time when Trump's campaign was being investigated for it's many ties to Russia and Comey said nothing including the dossier, Manafort, Flynn, etc....and for a failed electoral college...Hillary would have been President. I find it weird that there are loyal Trump supporters who hate the democrats that would even follow Morrissey considering his lifestyle, and his animal rights stance....but I guess alt right bigots can feel lonely at a club or awkward in their own skin too. As for you Mr. Morrissey....I remember your comments that Hillary and Trump were the same. However,, I seriously doubt anyone here thinks Hillary would be the disaster Trump has been thus far and it saddens me that it took you this long to realize it. There are some bad people on the right. They get even worse the more right you go. Now who suffers? People....of course...but animals as well.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom