TTY: "This is why Trump is everybody's enemy"

He will only be dangerous if Congress is a bunch of weeklings. So far they have been but they are getting millions of phone calls and eventually will be worried about getting re-elected. I really hope a radical Islam takes him out. He is no good ego maniac who hates people and is turning the USA into a joke around the world. It's bad enough we are the fattest group of people in the world. I imagine the secret service isn't too protective of him. Why would they take a bullet for him.

They need him to sign there bills and tax cuts before they take any kind of action against him if they take any action at all. There agendas are not far apart on environment and regulations minimum wage etc. As long as he sings the laws they want passed they'll smile and let him run wild but probably delaying anything that'll hurt them like when they went against his replacement to Obama care will happen in weeks comment. They wait until after mid terms to let the effects of that kick in. A lot of republican voters voted for trump to give the finger to the republicans they voted for in the past so the mainstream Republican Party is Happy to let trump be there face and spout the majority of there ideas on business Wall Street and taxes and watch the voters defend and swallow them. I mean giant tax cuts for the wealthy deregulating the financial industry deregulating environmental restrictions on businesses make it feel a lot like a repeat of the bush era and a lot of the republican senators spouting these ideas are from that era still saying the same things. Ideas already proven disastrous

I should be thankful? And who exactly do you think you are? The Emperor of China? Call me what you like, whatever floats your boat. Doesn't take away from the fact that Hillary Clinton would have been a more responsible POTUS.

The rest of your rant has already been dealt with above so I won’t bother, but just some friendly advice: you do come off as a bit rabid.

Oh, you let me call you what you like? How generous and tolerant of you after telling me to f*ck off.
Who am I? One of many who have had the misfortune to read about your imaginary world.
Unfortunately for you, the other person hasn't dealt with my post, unless you mean the usual liberal liars who exaggerate what they like and hide their dirt beneath the sofa. What you do, basically.

And a friendly advice to you: Before teaching U.S. citizens about the bad policies of Trump, ie. keeping the country's borders closed to terrorists, do try and save what's left of your country first. Sweden, with its nutcase liberal policies has sacrificed the women at the altar of Sharia. You see, unlike you, I don't throw labels such as 'misogynist' for no reason. You have no regard for women's rights as long as the radical left rules and dictates its dangerous philosophy onto people.

So no, to your dismay, I'm not the emperor of China. But I do know who is the emperor of Sweden: Mr. Sharia.

I thought it was quite redundant myself. I already said I will bail out as I think it's all rather tedious and a pointless endeavour.

And I don't post popcorn emojis in Ketamine Sun's countless, pointless back and forths with other people.

Ah, so you agree then! that your back and forth posts are pointless too. good! join the club ! I'll share some popcorn with ya, I have plenty.... though the butter is vegan, hope you don't mind? :thumb:

I think this is true to an extent. But when watching news clips of trump supporters, seems like they kind of say the same thing for trumps actions.

SeniorLife said:

The TTY statement is a bit of a hyperbole, but will give him some credit because I would never had known about this unless he/she/it/they/them posted it on TTY.
Informative.

My post(#73)in reply to SL's post....

'Thank you SL for pointing out what no one has yet, that regardless if anyone likes what or how M says things, he in his way is getting the information out there. And that is ALL that really matters.' -Ks.

And your reply to me...

'I think this is true to an extent. But when watching news clips of trump supporters, seems like they kind of say the same thing for trumps actions.' - No1uno

So WHY stop at Trump? Why not say... 'But when watching old news clips of Hitlers supporters, seems like they would say the same thing for Hitlers actions.' ?

I mean you do understand (and we've been through this before) that yes both Thump and M and plenty of people say things in a extreme way to bring attention to the subject that concerns them.. one is evil and the other is not. I'll LET YOU DECIDE... on which is which...and who is what. :straightface:

SeniorLife said:

The TTY statement is a bit of a hyperbole, but will give him some credit because I would never had known about this unless he/she/it/they/them posted it on TTY.
Informative.

My post(#73)in reply to SL's post....

'Thank you SL for pointing out what no one has yet, that regardless if anyone likes what or how M says things, he in his way is getting the information out there. And that is ALL that really matters.' -Ks.

And your reply to me...

'I think this is true to an extent. But when watching news clips of trump supporters, seems like they kind of say the same thing for trumps actions.' - No1uno

So WHY stop at Trump? Why not say... 'But when watching old news clips of Hitlers supporters, seems like they would say the same thing for Hitlers actions.' ?

I mean you do understand (and we've been through this before) that yes both Thump and M and plenty of people say things in a extreme way to bring attention to the subject that concerns them.. one is evil and the other is not. I'll LET YOU DECIDE... on which is which...and who is what. :straightface:

We agree. Yes plenty of people do it, but i was just talking about those two because there the topic of it. I don't think morrisseys evil though, still undecided on trump, I mean f***, he's the damn president now, so we will see. I'll give him one thing, he is doing what he said he would do.

We agree. Yes plenty of people do it, but i was just talking about those two because there the topic of it. I don't think morrisseys evil though, still undecided on trump, I mean f***, he's the damn president now, so we will see. I'll give him one thing, he is doing what he said he would do.

He's only doing some of the things he said he would do though I agree he's following through on some I didn't think he would. Most I hoped he wouldn't follow through on

'undecided on trump' ? really? your wife must love ya!:lbf:

'I mean f***, he's the damn president now' So what. In my book, one needs to be pretty f***ing evil to make the decisions they have to make and this president is particularly evil because of the decisions he WANTS to make and is making.

All we could hope for is that he gets enough obstacles thrown in his way so he won't in the long run do too much damage. Though all systems of government seem a dead end if we want to include such lofty ideas as 'pursuit of happiness for all'.

But as far as appearances go... the form of government (a democratic republic) in America seems to be the lesser of the evils.

'Nobody for president' as crazy, naive, and anarchistic as that may sound, sounds like a step in the right direction for this planet, It's just too bad planet Earth doesn't get to vote. :straightface:

Last edited:
I voted for No One. I think No One is the right person for the job. No One has my best interests in mind. Being President is not easy but I have faith that No One can do it.

Robert Byrd was a man who was a racist and then renounced his past and went on to support many civil rights causes. The idea of man who was once openly racist seeing the error of his ways is very symbolic of American society and kind of at the heart of American culture that is still reverberating today. He said himself that's he's apologized for his past a million times and will apologize a million times more. Obama also said positive things about him

Robert C.Byrd changed a little if any of his views regarding black people. The change was mostly cosmetic. It was extremely convenient and beneficial for the Democrats to rewrite their past as KKK founders, by using Byrd as "success story", as a changed man.

The following article expands on the complex reality behind this so called success.
http://www.racismreview.com/blog/2010/06/29/byrd-his-kkk-legacy/

Hillary Clinton was seventeen in 1964 and was raised in a conservative republican household and so supported the republican candidate but even by he end of high school was having doubts and would by 1968 he supporting Mc carthy. If I was asked about my political views when I was seventeen I'd probably be more aligned with the Berkeley protesters (at least that's what I'd say. PUNK ROCK)
Oh, Hillary was *just* 17. So it was normal in that age to hold the opinion that black people didn't deserve to be treated like human beings. So according to you, HRC is a "success" story like Robert Byrd?

Great tactic by the left, "I was young and foolish, you know how teenagers are, having fun, lynching some Africans..."

Robert Byrd was in his 40's when he was in the KKK. I guess he was a teenager at heart.

Hillary has never apologized for being a Goldwater Girl. On the contrary, according to a 1996 audio interview conducted by NPR: "I am very proud that I was a Goldwater Girl".

The article from the guardian refers to a political opponent claiming that twenty four years ago she used an ethnic slur which she denied. Accounts of this moment have appeared in the past without the ethnic slur and the people he names as witnesses seem very unreliable based on there article. I'd encourage people to read that one. Hillary and her husband both have been supported by the Jewish community for a long time now. I believe she won the vast majority in 2016 of the Jewish vote as well
Hillary, a friend to the Jewish people? Sorry, I don't buy the charade:

"No Holds barred: Hillary Clinton's troubling relationship with Israel-hating adviser".
http://jpost.com/Opinion/No-Holds-B...elationship-with-Israel-hating-adviser-441158

Hillary was caught using the N word, in various times. Amongst those witnesses was her former personal travel chef. Oh, but we must write him off as unreliable.

And what about the popular "Super Predators"? Comically, TYT out of all media outlets made a clip just a year ago, describing her speech as racist. You know, that was back *then* when Sanders supposedly had a chance against HRC, so it was comfortable in that moment to condemn her.

Most of all, Sanders criticized her over the comment:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bernie-sanders-slams-clintons-racist-1996-super-predators-comment/
Asked why Sanders had criticized Bill Clinton's defense of his wife use of the phrase "super predators", Sanders responded:"Because it was a racist term and everybody knew it was a racist term".

Oh darn, now Sanders must be unreliable too.

That's Liberaland, where people change opinion like they have none. Much like Michael Moore who had lost his cool when Clinton won the candidacy over Sanders but a few months later, called her his "forbidden love".

The country club ordeal I agree with was not a great reflection of character. Glad to see it was acknowledged and hasn't been repeated since and that she belongs to a party against discrimination
Oh how so nice, it's so easy to brush aside every evidence as just a small forgotten episode, even when said episode spans over *years*. How lovely to be on the correct political side. HRC must have found the fountain of youth because she still must have been a teenager in that period too.

As to the rape case she was appointed to the case by a judge and objected saying she didn't feel comfortable, she even had him take a lie detector test which he passed which prompted Clinton to remark that it forever destroyed her faith in the machines, but the judge polietely told her she couldn't refuse his order and was obligated to defend him to the best of her ability. She stated in court that she had been informed the complainant was prone to making up stories had an expert testify to this trend of young people to romantasize relationships with older adults. If she hadn't done this she wouldn't be representing her client as she was ordered to do. Ultimately a scientific expert undermined the evidentiary value of the blood and semen which the prosecution was basing a lot of its case. The expert said they didn't have enough to determine anything conclusively. they worked out a plea agreement where he pled guilty to fondling a child
You, HRC and the left media can sing all kinds of songs but the audio tape says otherwise: She wasn't ordered to take the case, she took it as a favor to a friend.
Yes, how wonderful that Hillary believed that little girl was fantasizing getting raped, being in a coma and becoming infertile. Psychiatric examination for proven injuries, nice theory... Perhaps Hillary thought it was a Poltergeist.

Audio tape proves Hillary lost her faith in lie detectors - she knew he was guilty - she still represented him. Case closed. No true feminist would do this. She let him off of a grave charge. He was merely sentenced for 10 months and then walked away a free man, while the girl's life was ruined. Lest we forget, how convenient that the needed sample just disappeared....just like all kinds of people close to the Clintons have disappeared mysteriously or died over the years.

And as to bill. Yes he's a womanizer but the allegation by her wouldn't be made until sixteen years later which probably had her siding with her husband who she knew and probably still trusted at that point when it came to bill and other women. I don't know what she thinks now but I can only say that like many of trumps actions they're a matter of he said she said. All except for the recording of trump bragging about grabbing women before asking them if they want his advances which is a little more convincing that an accusation. At the end of the day I do know for a fact that Hillary didn't rape anybody and hasn't been accused of groping anyone and inspired a lot of women in her life as many have publically claimed.

The big difference between Trump and Bill: Trump, although a known womanizer, had never been accused of any sexual misconduct until his political career. Illogical and suspicious given the fact he was already one of the most famous people in the world, for decades. There was nada. It all points to a shady plan to ruin his image by rivals. Just like no one had acknowledged Trump as a racist, homophobe etc until last year surprise, surprise. And no, the bus tape doesn't prove anything new except Trump being a Womanizer (see the use of words "they LET" on tape).

Bill has crossed the line of Womanizer a long long time ago, when he was just a young governor of Arkansas. Moreover, the guy was on Jeffrey Epstein's "Orgy Island",with sex slave minors.It's documented. HRC is a feminist alright.

In the end a lot of the info you're using and the way you phrase it is very misleading most likely intentionally. Hillary would have been much better than trump as president. policy agenda wise as well as just being more competent. Better for civil rights better for the environment better for security and better for the economy and would have been a needed check on a republican congress committed to widening the wealth gap at average taxpayers exapenses

There is overwhelming evidence that both Clintons are dangerous people with their shady behavior documented in books. Do you want to see what the U.S. would have looked like under Hillary? Look at Haiti and you got all the answers to questions you don't want to ask.

Me and half of the American people agreed with this notion. Deal with it.

Trump is the president for the next 4 years. Deal with it.

The liberals failed to deliver by holding a philosophy of Globalization. The world is beginning to reject this philosophy. Deal with it.

'undecided on trump' ? really? your wife must love ya!:lbf:

'I mean f***, he's the damn president now' So what. In my book, one needs to be pretty f***ing evil to make the decisions they have to make and this president is particularly evil because of the decisions he WANTS to make and is making.

All we could hope for is that he gets enough obstacles thrown in his way so he won't in the long run do too much damage. Though all systems of government seem a dead end if we want to include such lofty ideas as 'pursuit of happiness for all'.

But as far as appearances go... the form of government (a democratic republic) in America seems to be the lesser of the evils.

'No one for president' as crazy, naive, and anarchistic as that may sound, sounds like a step in the right direction for this planet, It's just too bad planet Earth doesn't get to vote. :straightface:

I'm curious to know what constitutes an 'evil' policy in your books?

Wanting to improve control of his country's borders? I'll link you a great speech by Bill Clinton saying the exact same thing.

Wanting to slap a temporary travel ban on countries where refugees who have travelled to europe have caused some very real problems, (Malmo in Sweden, Germany, France?)

Looking to repeal a healthcare policy that is not working for many Americans and replace it with something better? I'll admit that we don't know if he will achieve that yet, but the proposition is not a massively evil one.

Nixing TPPA, a shady trading deal that many people on the Left were actually in favour of dropping.

Ripping up the Paris accord? Well the science is still out on that. there are many quality and respected Scientists who believe that humanity's contribution to Global warming is overstated: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...rs-duped-manipulated-global-warming-data.html

Wanting to protect the right of unborn babies? Well there are many good hearted folk on BOTH sides of that argument. It is a moral and religious argument, but hardly an 'evil' proposition.

I personally think the hysterical overreaction of the Left as to a Trump presidency has been way overcooked. If you want EVIL then look at the dictatorships that exist in places like Saudi Arabia or Zimbabwe, Trump is nowhere in that class. Let's wait and see what happens over the next few months.

And a friendly advice to you: Before teaching U.S. citizens about the bad policies of Trump, ie. keeping the country's borders closed to terrorists, do try and save what's left of your country first. Sweden, with its nutcase liberal policies has sacrificed the women at the altar of Sharia. You see, unlike you, I don't throw labels such as 'misogynist' for no reason. You have no regard for women's rights as long as the radical left rules and dictates its dangerous philosophy onto people.

So no, to your dismay, I'm not the emperor of China. But I do know who is the emperor of Sweden: Mr. Sharia.

Ooooh rabid Hillary basher IS a Trump supporter and an islamophobe. Who'd have thunk it.

Still laughing at your argument "You're Swedish so therefore you're a misogynist cause of the mooslims". You really are a complete halfwit racist shitstain. Just waiting for you to call me a homophobe as well, because, you know, I'm Swedish and there's all these mooslims in Sweden who hate them gays.

I can also inform you that the radical left doesn't rule Sweden and never has. For the bigger part of this millennium there's been a conservative rule, you ignorant fool.

And if you think that pointing out the bleeding obvious, namely that Donald Trump is dangerous, somehow equals "lecturing Americans" you have one more screw loose than I thought you did.

Last edited:
Robert C.Byrd changed a little if any of his views regarding black people. The change was mostly cosmetic. It was extremely convenient and beneficial for the Democrats to rewrite their past as KKK founders, by using Byrd as "success story", as a changed man.

The following article expands on the complex reality behind this so called success.
http://www.racismreview.com/blog/2010/06/29/byrd-his-kkk-legacy/

Oh, Hillary was *just* 17. So it was normal in that age to hold the opinion that black people didn't deserve to be treated like human beings. So according to you, HRC is a "success" story like Robert Byrd?

Great tactic by the left, "I was young and foolish, you know how teenagers are, having fun, lynching some Africans..."

Robert Byrd was in his 40's when he was in the KKK. I guess he was a teenager at heart.

Hillary has never apologized for being a Goldwater Girl. On the contrary, according to a 1996 audio interview conducted by NPR: "I am very proud that I was a Goldwater Girl".

Hillary, a friend to the Jewish people? Sorry, I don't buy the charade:

"No Holds barred: Hillary Clinton's troubling relationship with Israel-hating adviser".
http://jpost.com/Opinion/No-Holds-B...elationship-with-Israel-hating-adviser-441158

Hillary was caught using the N word, in various times. Amongst those witnesses was her former personal travel chef. Oh, but we must write him off as unreliable.

And what about the popular "Super Predators"? Comically, TYT out of all media outlets made a clip just a year ago, describing her speech as racist. You know, that was back *then* when Sanders supposedly had a chance against HRC, so it was comfortable in that moment to condemn her.

Most of all, Sanders criticized her over the comment:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bernie-sanders-slams-clintons-racist-1996-super-predators-comment/
Asked why Sanders had criticized Bill Clinton's defense of his wife use of the phrase "super predators", Sanders responded:"Because it was a racist term and everybody knew it was a racist term".

Oh darn, now Sanders must be unreliable too.

That's Liberaland, where people change opinion like they have none. Much like Michael Moore who had lost his cool when Clinton won the candidacy over Sanders but a few months later, called her his "forbidden love".

Oh how so nice, it's so easy to brush aside every evidence as just a small forgotten episode, even when said episode spans over *years*. How lovely to be on the correct political side. HRC must have found the fountain of youth because she still must have been a teenager in that period too.

You, HRC and the left media can sing all kinds of songs but the audio tape says otherwise: She wasn't ordered to take the case, she took it as a favor to a friend.
Yes, how wonderful that Hillary believed that little girl was fantasizing getting raped, being in a coma and becoming infertile. Psychiatric examination for proven injuries, nice theory... Perhaps Hillary thought it was a Poltergeist.

Audio tape proves Hillary lost her faith in lie detectors - she knew he was guilty - she still represented him. Case closed. No true feminist would do this. She let him off of a grave charge. He was merely sentenced for 10 months and then walked away a free man, while the girl's life was ruined. Lest we forget, how convenient that the needed sample just disappeared....just like all kinds of people close to the Clintons have disappeared mysteriously or died over the years.

The big difference between Trump and Bill: Trump, although a known womanizer, had never been accused of any sexual misconduct until his political career. Illogical and suspicious given the fact he was already one of the most famous people in the world, for decades. There was nada. It all points to a shady plan to ruin his image by rivals. Just like no one had acknowledged Trump as a racist, homophobe etc until last year surprise, surprise. And no, the bus tape doesn't prove anything new except Trump being a Womanizer (see the use of words "they LET" on tape).

Bill has crossed the line of Womanizer a long long time ago, when he was just a young governor of Arkansas. Moreover, the guy was on Jeffrey Epstein's "Orgy Island",with sex slave minors.It's documented. HRC is a feminist alright.

There is overwhelming evidence that both Clintons are dangerous people with their shady behavior documented in books. Do you want to see what the U.S. would have looked like under Hillary? Look at Haiti and you got all the answers to questions you don't want to ask.

Me and half of the American people agreed with this notion. Deal with it.

Trump is the president for the next 4 years. Deal with it.

The liberals failed to deliver by holding a philosophy of Globalization. The world is beginning to reject this philosophy. Deal with it.

I am dealing with it by speaking out on how terrible its been and speaking out on how I don't like what's happening just like morrissey is. Most of your info is crap. Anyone can look up that she was told by a judge to take the case. Many Jewish Americans don't like Israel and still aren't anti Semite. The Jewish community did overwhelmingly vote for her etc etc. you're clearly a troll or a nut as your using info very misleadingly. Many of the people that voted for trump did so reluctantly and for only a few issues which was mainly the economy. That doesn't mean they can't have strong reservations about what he's doing otherwise and they don't need to support it. Many farmers voted for him to deregulate some parts of there business but are now speaking out against his immigration comments as they employees many immigrants and deporting or stopping there flow would cripple them in there own words. Many farmers also don't wanna see him tear up Nafta as it could make it more exspensive for them. Many people who might like corporate tax cuts don't think that keeping out muslims or Mexicans makes anyone safer and was going fairly well before hand as most terrorists here are home grown and not refugees. Or are white supremacists like in Canada or the Dylan roof shooting. An election isnt the last word in a presidents agenda as millions of people vote for a variety of reasons and could change there mind about topics they weren't absolutely sure on. A vote for president is never a vote for every aspect of there agenda. Trump will not make Mexico pay for his pointless twenty billion dollar wall. Tax payers will. They won't have a better replacement for Obamacare. He won't be able to deport every illegal immigrant which is why he changed his tune. He of course won't ever release his tax returns. He wont get a special prosecuted to lock CLinton up because he can't as there nothing to lock her up on. He won't put tariffs on goods from China as it would make things much more exspensive for Americans. He made a lot of promises and, thankfully, won't or has realized he can't keep a lot of them. He's not gonna revive the coal industry

Ooooh rabid Hillary basher IS a Trump supporter and an islamophobe. Who'd have thunk it.

Still laughing at your argument "You're Swedish so therefore you're a misogynist cause of the mooslims". You really are a complete halfwit racist shitstain. Just waiting for you to call me a homophobe as well, because, you know, I'm Swedish and there's all these mooslims in Sweden who hate them gays.

I can also inform you that the radical left doesn't rule Sweden and never has. For the bigger part of this millennium there's been a conservative rule, you ignorant fool.

And if you think that pointing out the bleeding obvious, namely that Donald Trump is dangerous, somehow equals "lecturing Americans" you have one more screw loose than I thought you did.
Oh now you're not so civilized, hit a soft spot?
So now, like classic SJW, when losing the argument all you have left is the same nonsensical label throwing. So let me turn the label of Islamophobe upon your head:

Do you know who is the no.1 victim of Islam? Muslims.

Do you know who are killed the most by Muslim hands? Other Muslims. Why do you think millions of people are fleeing their countries towards Europe? Is it because of the delicious cuisine of Sweden and friends?

So yes, you deserve to be called a racist because you ignore this bleak reality. By not condemning the misdeeds done under Sharia, and defending the indefensible you actually say Arabs are not to blame because they're barbaric. You are tolerant to crimes done by Muslims, because you don't believe they should own up to any responsibility.
What a terrible notion, not to hold Arabs accountable for their belief in a dangerous system like Sharia.
No wonder you keep mocking Muslims by calling them "Mooslims". Do you believe their brains function like cows'?

You're not a homophobe, your mind is locked in the PC cult of progressive philosophy. And you know what happens to people in cults? They become zombies, mentally. They lose all what's dear to them under the cult.

That what has happened to you. You blindly support a destructive religious-political system which ironically kills all the other values of the liberals - women's rights, minorities' rights, LGBTQ rights etc. Theoretically, one can't be both for Sharia and for liberalism. It's an oxymoron. It's also one of the reasons why the Women's march was ridiculous. One of the organizers of this march, Linda Sarsour, is actually a Muslim woman who's pro Sharia with ties to Hamas.

It's laughable trying to lecture U.S. citizens against a current president who tries to fight the very system that slowly kills your country. And it's called lecturing if you and the likes of you, who live outside the U.S., still bang on the corrupted Hillary.
She's a thing of the past. It's over, she's not relevant to people connected to reality, so for your sake, those VR glasses are no good.

Sweden is unfortunately the empire of rape culture, and liberals like yourself refuse to acknowledge the reason behind it, just for the sake of the progressive cult. I'm only calling you a SJW but indeed you deserve to be labeled as a misogynist because you have abandoned the women of Sweden to Mr. Sharia.

Sweden under "conservative rule"?
What's today called "conservative" was actually radical left a couple decades ago. The left has never stayed still in its views - the liberals have never stopped their marathon, they had kept running to the left side until one day they suddenly fell from a cliff.

Who knows, perhaps you'll be like Sh(ar)ia LaBeouf and start a humming class back in Sweden "Rape will not divide us, rape will not divide us, we love Sharia"....

P.S. Spouting curses uncontrollably might be a sign you should go see a doctor. Rabid you say? Indeed, rabies is a terrible disease. As the great Winston Churchill once said in 1899:
"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedanism law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property–either as a child, a wife, or a concubine — must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men."

You lost the argument a long time ago when you tried to infer that I'm a racist because I think Hillary Clinton would have been a better, more responsible POTUS than Donald Trump.

You lost the argument a long time ago when you tried to infer that I'm a misogynist because I am Swedish.

I don’t even really disagree about the dangers of radical Islam (and I have said so in other threads) but you just assume things about me, call me a misogynist simply on the basis of my nationality and think the best solution to the problem of radical Islam is to support a demagogue who thinks it's a great idea to ban a few hundred decent people from entering the US.

Last edited:
You lost the argument a long time ago when you tried to infer that I'm a racist because I think Hillary Clinton would have been a better, more responsible POTUS than Donald Trump.

You lost the argument a long time ago when you tried to infer that I'm a misogynist because I am Swedish.

I don’t even really disagree about the dangers of radical Islam (and I have said so in other threads) but you just assume things about me, call me a misogynist simply on the basis of my nationality and think the best solution to the problem of radical Islam is to support a demagogue who thinks it's a great idea to ban a few hundred decent people from entering the US.

If $hillary would move to your country and be the queen or the prime minister or whatever you like, I for one would be happy to let her go. The US doesn't want her and thought she was so bad that they elected a megalomaniacal clown made out of dog shit and bronzer.
It's time to concentrate on shutting down Trump and getting another candidate who can win next time. Hint: it's not her. Stop arguing about the election that just happened. It's over.

It's extremely ironic that you'd complain about assumptions and unfounded accusations as this very method is the get-go for liberals to use against anyone who dares to question their philosophy or hold different beliefs, and you're no different in that respect if you care to look at your posts in this thread. How Morrissey once said? "Every -ist and every -ism is thrown my way".

Over the last year, Hillary and the democrats have done everything and I mean everything to delegitimize half the country, baptizing them with the ever so charming name "basket of deplorables". What about "irredeemables", which is even a worse description for people who's only crime was to support the rival candidate.

The left terrorized the people from speaking upfront about their beliefs. The result was the abuse of free speech by liberals - silencing true discussion between all Americans - and creating an unprecedented gap between air talk through Mainstream Media and the actual evolving events happening underground censored by said media.
The ultimate proof for this unbalanced political environment were the surveys which presented an opposite reality - NYT gave Trump less than 10% chance, HuffPost gave Hillary 98% chance of winning (!). It's one of the main reasons why many people who had voted Hillary took it to heart and felt traumatized.

Labels, labels - So, You clearly don't like those labels, yet you are keen on using them against Trump and against anyone who says the uncomfortable truth. What does it tell you?

The racist label was thrown, not because you prefer Hillary, but because you support her while knowing and ignoring the damage she's done over the years and the obvious ill character she inhabits within herself. And on the other side of the coin, you hurry up to eat all kinds of lies about Trump for the reason it encourages your misperceptions.

The misogynist label was thrown not because of your nationality, but because you attempt to delegitimize Trump's concerns over the consequences of Obama's reckless policies when you know they are legitimate concerns as you've witnessed the results in your own country. How can one deny a proven process while being a witness to the type of immigration cycle that rides to hell?!

People voted for Trump because they knew they were living in an Orwellian world. They voted for an Independent candidate on political ground as both sides, Democrats and Republicans, worked against him. You refuse to acknowledge their vote because it will force you to reevaluate your own political and ideological values.

Inevitably, reevaluation is quite a painful process and can have irreversible implications on one's social circle, even family. The ones who voted for Trump went through this process themselves and suffered greatly from a dogmatic environment. Trump supporters have been demonized in order to try and save the crumbling failed philosophy of the blind.

The following videos exemplify and expose just the surface of this Orwellian world:

CNN caught feeding answers to focus group.

Camera man disguised as a protestor.

CNN's Jake Tapper condemns DNC chair Donna Brazile.

You want a true discussion, then let's discuss with open eyes and an open mind.
Less than a month has passed since his inauguration.
There are 4 years to see and analyze his policies and actions, yet he and his supporters have already been vilified before witnessing what he's capable of creating - Good and bad.

Immigration:
The 7 countries ban is actually an implementation of a list compiled by the Obama administration, and in fact represents the transition phase as Trump's cabinet is still taking shape - so naturally, the newly gathered data is still insufficient to write a new statute.

Just as Obama ordered a 6 month ban on Iraq back in 2011, the current order (now suspended by court ruling) is temporary as well, only 90 days - till the new government sets in and creates a new direction. It has been assured by the Trump administration that the listed countries are bound to change with time and new gathered Intel.
The next article expands on the matter including an explanation on each listed country:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ountries-reasons-US-banning-Muslim-travellers

I really hope a radical Islam takes him out.
I usually don't waste my efforts with ANON's, but for you, I'm gonna make an exception.

It doesn't matter which side of the aisle you're on, if your left-leaning, right-leaning, etc...

The minute you voice something as stupid, and sophomoric as hoping for somebody to be ..'taken out'... you lose any self-decency and are considered below the 5th grade level in terms of thinking in my book.

Nobody should be wishing ill harm or death to anyone.

You may want to choose your words a little more wiser next time. Keep in mind that nowhere in Morrissey's Margaret on the Guillotine does he include the word 'Thatcher'. But that didn't stop the police from stopping by for a brief chat (and autograph session).

Just because you don't use a certain name, doesn't mean that saying 'I really hope a radical Islam takes him out', won't warrant a visit from the Secret Service. They don't mess around. It is their job to follow up on all real or perceived threats to the President. And they do.

I'm curious to know what constitutes an 'evil' policy in your books?

Wanting to improve control of his country's borders? I'll link you a great speech by Bill Clinton saying the exact same thing.

Wanting to slap a temporary travel ban on countries where refugees who have travelled to europe have caused some very real problems, (Malmo in Sweden, Germany, France?)

Looking to repeal a healthcare policy that is not working for many Americans and replace it with something better? I'll admit that we don't know if he will achieve that yet, but the proposition is not a massively evil one.

Nixing TPPA, a shady trading deal that many people on the Left were actually in favour of dropping.

Ripping up the Paris accord? Well the science is still out on that. there are many quality and respected Scientists who believe that humanity's contribution to Global warming is overstated: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...rs-duped-manipulated-global-warming-data.html

Wanting to protect the right of unborn babies? Well there are many good hearted folk on BOTH sides of that argument. It is a moral and religious argument, but hardly an 'evil' proposition.

I personally think the hysterical overreaction of the Left as to a Trump presidency has been way overcooked. If you want EVIL then look at the dictatorships that exist in places like Saudi Arabia or Zimbabwe, Trump is nowhere in that class. Let's wait and see what happens over the next few months.

:)

A
ll the posts bring up interesting points and information. Some can question the reliability of the 'truth' of the information/links & videos posted, maybe it's best just to believe it all or believe none of it. Or wouldn't that be the same thing? Let's say, just for fun, if one could believe that both 'sides' are right/true, then that would cancel out any debate of who's right & who's wrong and so in turn could/may open up a space where one is finally free to think clearly and for themselves and really take actions based on their own unique views which only then would be an interesting and a worthwhile contribution to themselves, and to society as a whole. Because how does 'knowing' someone else's 'truth' really help when it is being offered by someone who is debating/explaining(attacking) that they are right and you are wrong? I find it may be best to hear all sides tell their versions of the 'truth' and from there find your own truth by seeing if your everyday actions (for the proof is in the pudding) bring you closer to what would make you happy, that of course may include making someone else happy first.

'such a little thing, a gentle tone of kindness...'

I applaud political activists who get out there and get it together to express themselves in that way, but there is also the big effects of the little choices we make in our day to day lives. What I'm getting at is... all this information is great and differing view points... fine, but what does it mean if no ones saying what needs to be done, I mean NO ONE is saying what they are doing in their own lives to 'make the changes they want to see' happen. I want to hear some examples, what are people doing and how do they feel that it's affecting the environment/people around them. One can start by saying... 'look I believe in this, and I'm doing this ,that, and the other thing to make these changes, and this is what is happening, if you feel as strongly as I do about this, then maybe you might want to try doing some of these things to make a change in your community, if not, that's fine.'

In my book both 'sides' are evil. If I can't run naked down the middle of the street singing out loud to the great god Pan without the law coming down on me, then I'm not really free. And that to me is evil. I feel, as long as your not hurting another individual then people should be allowed(through a parents love) and encouraged(though education/society) to follow their dreams. And isn't that why we're all here? to follow our dreams?

It's extremely ironic that you'd complain about assumptions and unfounded accusations as this very method is the get-go for liberals to use against anyone who dares to question their philosophy or hold different beliefs, and you're no different in that respect if you care to look at your posts in this thread. How Morrissey once said? "Every -ist and every -ism is thrown my way".

Over the last year, Hillary and the democrats have done everything and I mean everything to delegitimize half the country, baptizing them with the ever so charming name "basket of deplorables". What about "irredeemables", which is even a worse description for people who's only crime was to support the rival candidate.

The left terrorized the people from speaking upfront about their beliefs. The result was the abuse of free speech by liberals - silencing true discussion between all Americans - and creating an unprecedented gap between air talk through Mainstream Media and the actual evolving events happening underground censored by said media.
The ultimate proof for this unbalanced political environment were the surveys which presented an opposite reality - NYT gave Trump less than 10% chance, HuffPost gave Hillary 98% chance of winning (!). It's one of the main reasons why many people who had voted Hillary took it to heart and felt traumatized.

Labels, labels - So, You clearly don't like those labels, yet you are keen on using them against Trump and against anyone who says the uncomfortable truth. What does it tell you?

The racist label was thrown, not because you prefer Hillary, but because you support her while knowing and ignoring the damage she's done over the years and the obvious ill character she inhabits within herself. And on the other side of the coin, you hurry up to eat all kinds of lies about Trump for the reason it encourages your misperceptions.

The misogynist label was thrown not because of your nationality, but because you attempt to delegitimize Trump's concerns over the consequences of Obama's reckless policies when you know they are legitimate concerns as you've witnessed the results in your own country. How can one deny a proven process while being a witness to the type of immigration cycle that rides to hell?!

People voted for Trump because they knew they were living in an Orwellian world. They voted for an Independent candidate on political ground as both sides, Democrats and Republicans, worked against him. You refuse to acknowledge their vote because it will force you to reevaluate your own political and ideological values.

Inevitably, reevaluation is quite a painful process and can have irreversible implications on one's social circle, even family. The ones who voted for Trump went through this process themselves and suffered greatly from a dogmatic environment. Trump supporters have been demonized in order to try and save the crumbling failed philosophy of the blind.

The following videos exemplify and expose just the surface of this Orwellian world:

CNN caught feeding answers to focus group.

Camera man disguised as a protestor.

CNN's Jake Tapper condemns DNC chair Donna Brazile.

You want a true discussion, then let's discuss with open eyes and an open mind.
Less than a month has passed since his inauguration.
There are 4 years to see and analyze his policies and actions, yet he and his supporters have already been vilified before witnessing what he's capable of creating - Good and bad.

Immigration:
The 7 countries ban is actually an implementation of a list compiled by the Obama administration, and in fact represents the transition phase as Trump's cabinet is still taking shape - so naturally, the newly gathered data is still insufficient to write a new statute.

Just as Obama ordered a 6 month ban on Iraq back in 2011, the current order (now suspended by court ruling) is temporary as well, only 90 days - till the new government sets in and creates a new direction. It has been assured by the Trump administration that the listed countries are bound to change with time and new gathered Intel.
The next article expands on the matter including an explanation on each listed country:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ountries-reasons-US-banning-Muslim-travellers

"Oh, but it was the Democrats who identified those seven countries as dangerous!" (Well, it’s one thing to compile list of potential threats - every government does that - but it’s another to ban people who have visas from entering the US, even if temporarily).

"Oh, but twenty years ago Hillary was a member of a golf club that only had white members, so that makes the lefties the racists!" I’ve never seen a more far-fetched argument. Also, Hillary’s policies aren’t racist. Trump’s are. Needless to say, 88% of black people voted for Hillary Clinton.

List goes on.

Your argument is so full of red herrings, fallacies, assumptions and deliberate misrepresentations, it’s really quite tedious arguing with you. I can see why you like The Donald.

In the meantime, I find some consolation in the fact that the c*** will probably be impeached before the year is over.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom