TTY: "This is why Trump is everybody's enemy"

Curious to know what you (and others) make of the riots at Berkeley and the pepperspraying of innocent bystanders. Trump's supporters have been characterised as thuggish but the actions of SOME of the left have been downright disturbing since the election.

Well I don't condone pepperspraying peaceful protesters but who knows who these people are? They might be actual leftist activists who are shocked at the speed with which the US is heading towards fascism. They might be fascists themselves. They might be paid mercenaries who don't care either way, but are there to make the left look bad. It's like when that person made a joke about Trump's son and then all we heard about for three or four days was "leave the kids out of it," as if the right can somehow claim to care more about children.

What I personally think about some idiot wearing a "make America great again" hat being peppersprayed is hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I really don't care. They support a man who says "torture works" and "I would do worse than waterboarding." What would I think if Jewish people had peppersprayed Hitler supporters when he was just coming to power? I wouldn't give a f***. My honest opinion is f*** that stupid bitch. And at the same time I don't encourage violence and I don't think it's wise to be violent. But if she doesn't like pepperspray maybe they can waterboard her until it's washed out of her eyes. I'm just being honest here anonymously, and I know it's wrong to use violence, as I said. I wouldn't do it myself. But I'm not going to pretend I'm upset. I'm just bothered that no one knows who did it and the right has a history of planting violent agitators in the crowds at leftist protests. Read about the 68 Democratic Convention in Chicago. The pigs LOVE it when college kids start being violent because most of them were not top of their class. They get to club and pepperspray people and win at the game of force and it's the only way they can win. Most cops that I've talked to are not very smart. Certainly not too many of them could have gotten accepted at Berkeley. It lets them exercise their authority.

I didn't really think that my contribution to the anti-Trump sentiment of the thread was necessary. Instead I was responding to what I found more interesting, the idea that Morrissey is somehow responsible, even if in some very minuscule way, for his election victory. I think that's ridiculous. As far as what you see as an inconsistency, it's really not. She has disappeared at a time when she could still be a leader and a powerful activist which shows her lack of commitment. I didn't expect otherwise. I'm just pointing it out to her supporters. I would think that she would want to continue to work for the greater good if that were ever her goal. But it wasn't. She wanted the position so she could help her billionaire buddies. If I had to choose whether she should be an activist or a convicted criminal, I would really have to think about it.

Everybody who did not vote, everybody who encouraged others not to vote for the BETTER alternative is responsible for the orange Hitler in the White House.

How can people not see that?

Well I don't condone pepperspraying peaceful protesters but who knows who these people are? They might be actual leftist activists who are shocked at the speed with which the US is heading towards fascism. They might be fascists themselves. They might be paid mercenaries who don't care either way, but are there to make the left look bad. It's like when that person made a joke about Trump's son and then all we heard about for three or four days was "leave the kids out of it," as if the right can somehow claim to care more about children.

What I personally think about some idiot wearing a "make America great again" hat being peppersprayed is hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I really don't care. They support a man who says "torture works" and "I would do worse than waterboarding." What would I think if Jewish people had peppersprayed Hitler supporters when he was just coming to power? I wouldn't give a f***. My honest opinion is f*** that stupid bitch. And at the same time I don't encourage violence and I don't think it's wise to be violent. But if she doesn't like pepperspray maybe they can waterboard her until it's washed out of her eyes. I'm just being honest here anonymously, and I know it's wrong to use violence, as I said. I wouldn't do it myself. But I'm not going to pretend I'm upset. I'm just bothered that no one knows who did it and the right has a history of planting violent agitators in the crowds at leftist protests. Read about the 68 Democratic Convention in Chicago. The pigs LOVE it when college kids start being violent because most of them were not top of their class. They get to club and pepperspray people and win at the game of force and it's the only way they can win. Most cops that I've talked to are not very smart. Certainly not too many of them could have gotten accepted at Berkeley. It lets them exercise their authority.

OK in this post you've outed yourself as a bigot who condones random violence while full of your own conspiracy theories that the thugs at Berkeley were actual paid for by the right. Feel free to reply to this post but I'm personally done. In this one post you've proved you're not worth my time to debate the subject. What's sad about that 'stupid bitch' as you call her was that she was right in the middle of saying how respectful she was of the peaceful anti-Trump protesters when some f***en loser COWARD who didn't even have the guts to show their face comes out of nowhere and pepper sprays her. If this is the best the 'left' have to offer these days don't expect them to win any elections anytime soon.

I think a few left-wing protesters getting out of hand is a smaller problem than normalising hate. In desperate times, people riot. It's not necessarily smart or strategic.

If you are more upset about a few anarchists rioting in one city than about the dismantling of the republic and democratic traditions, you are the problem.

Too bad no one managed to get a large rubber bullet ingrained into Milo's arse. I would've even settled for a few cans of tear gas thrown his way.

Last edited:
OK in this post you've outed yourself as a bigot who condones random violence while full of your own conspiracy theories that the thugs at Berkeley were actual paid for by the right. Feel free to reply to this post but I'm personally done. In this one post you've proved you're not worth my time to debate the subject. What's sad about that 'stupid bitch' as you call her was that she was right in the middle of saying how respectful she was of the peaceful anti-Trump protesters when some f***en loser COWARD who didn't even have the guts to show their face comes out of nowhere and pepper sprays her. If this is the best the 'left' have to offer these days don't expect them to win any elections anytime soon.

In this post you've proven that you can't read and have no knowledge of history. I didn't invent the idea of the "agent provacateur" and all I said is I don't know who actually used pepperspray on Trump supporters. You don't know either.
I don't care how respectful she was of anti-Trump protesters because she supports a person who is not at all respectful of anyone who opposes his policies. She is supporting torture but saying that it's okay if you don't support it yourself. The problem is that, as respectful as she is, people that support torture will occasionally catch a face full of pepperspray. And when it was over she immediately went on twitter to claim as much fame as she could.
You want to call this "the best the left have to offer" which just shows your bias. I'm sorry that you thought your "what about that time a Trump supporter got peppersprayed" question was a strong rhetorical device that would shut up the filthy left wing anti-Trump people but it's just really not.
I don't know who did it. You don't know who did it. I know I've seen the cops spray peaceful protesters in the face with pepperspray and I know Trump is promoting fascism, so if some random left wing protester took a page from the cops' playbook, as I said I don't think it's smart, but I know for a fact it doesn't represent "the left."
You were "done" before you started because your rhetoric is weak. Feel free to ignore.

Who has investigated the Clinton Foundation officially and what was the outcome? I'd be interested to know.

The FBI ny office and they found nothing. If you google it you'd know as it was reported everywhere it might be from the evil conspiring news outlets who have connections with Clinton or people who know Clintons hairdresser leading you to easily concluded beyond a doubt that it's a scheme to shield the public from the truth and keep clj ton out of jail

wrong on so many counts. The trump campaign had WAY worse things in store for Bernie than just a bunch of shit about a mail server. And if you think Hillary was "just as bad as trump" then you are a deluded buffoon. With Hillary things would have gone on much as before: a country moving greener, a country that believe in facts and science, a country that believes in LGBT rights and a woman's right to choose. That is all going away. But while those REAL things are affecting real lives, feel free to stay in your ivory tower and talk nonsense. You probably didn't vote anyway did you?

I'm not saying Clinton is as bad as Trump. I'm saying is that perhaps some Americans perceive her to be the lesser of two evils, quite incorrectly. I'm saying that when steadfast democrats apparently choose to vote in this clown instead of one of there own, there are serious questions that need to be asked.
The notion of electing to office first woman president should have carried ten times the weight of the Obama effect. But people don't like who she is and where she's come from more than other career politicians. The email server issues hampered her campaign but clearly weren't the only reason why Trump won. They didn't help at all during a pivotal phase of the election but the sentiment towards HC was there from the outset.

You may still think I'm a deluded bufoon; I certainly don't own anything ivory, definitely not a tower. I'm just commenting on the situation as I see it. I didn't vote as - hailing from the UK - I'm not allowed, sadly.

If she's not as bad as trump how can she not be the lesser of two evils. It's also not really about steadfast democrats voting for trump it's those in the left democrat and other that didn't show up to vote or voted for a more extreme third party. The margins that trump won in critical states was very thin like Florida pa etc. if those people had voted Clinton instead of third party it could have made the difference and they wouldn't have trump who is a much greater evil. Same with youth voter turnout and for those who voted democrat down the line but left the spot for president blank to make a statement could have made a difference. As for voting in the first women president I don't think women's issues or empowerment has that big of a movement or at least not as big a one as racial equality. For one the women's issue only directly effect have as many as a racial one and it doesn't have the exsplosive violent history and guilt associated with racial inequality. That said the majority of women voted for Clinton except for white women who voted like fifty four percent for trump. It's hard to say why people vote for wom they do and it's not to say that these people don't think women's equality isn't important it just clearly didn't seem to be as big an issue as some would have expected

I'm not saying Clinton is as bad as Trump. I'm saying is that perhaps some Americans perceive her to be the lesser of two evils, quite incorrectly. I'm saying that when steadfast democrats apparently choose to vote in this clown instead of one of there own, there are serious questions that need to be asked.
The notion of electing to office first woman president should have carried ten times the weight of the Obama effect. But people don't like who she is and where she's come from more than other career politicians. The email server issues hampered her campaign but clearly weren't the only reason why Trump won. They didn't help at all during a pivotal phase of the election but the sentiment towards HC was there from the outset.

You may still think I'm a deluded bufoon; I certainly don't own anything ivory, definitely not a tower. I'm just commenting on the situation as I see it. I didn't vote as - hailing from the UK - I'm not allowed, sadly.
I appreciate your opinion but I think you're incorrect about one thing. The Democrats didn't switch teams to vote for Trump. I still believe she won the popular vote. But in critical states Trump did phenomenally well because he appealed to people who have never felt they had a candidate before. In these states which tend to lean right anyway, Trump appealed to fear, racism, and bigotry and many people that voted for him had never voted for anyone.
Hillary did not even try to reach the people in these states. She concentrated on the places where she was already guaranteed a win. On top of that, towards the end of the campaign she cut back on public appearances altogether after a couple of incidents which seemed to suggest she was having health issues. She also lost some support when certain perceptions emerged about her participation in a couple of conspiracies. Even if neither were really true they probably did keep people in critical areas from voting for her.
The short version is that Trump got every vote he could from loyal Republicans who held their noses and suppressed their gag reflexes to truly fringe "alt right" voters who'd never had a candidate. Hillary did not reach out to the fringe voters in her own party, and many stayed home or made protest votes for other candidates. But there is a clear line between people that would vote for him and people that would vote for her.
I don't know why that is important to me to point out but maybe it's because you're absolutely correct about everything else.

Another fallacy. What does Putin have to do with Trump?

Do you believe Hilly woud have invaded Russia to save women? She can't handle her own husband's perversity. She is probably a victim of psychological violence. It's obvious her mind doesn't belong to herself.

Putin is someone Trump publicly admires and looks up to. That’s what Putin has to do with Trump.

The point was made that bad, bad Hillary is letting the womens down because she is not politically active at the moment (duh). Meanwhile, Trump’s friends, the people he respects and looks up to (and the people who helped him win the election), are doing some actual, serious harm to women and women’s rights right now.

Sorry I had to explain that to you. (LOL at the idea that Hillary's mind doesn't belong to herself, even bigger LOL at the outrage over Bill getting a BJ.)

Because of Trump and his pals, millions of people, minorities will be worse off, the environment will be worse off, animals will be worse off. But let's bang on about Bill's blowjob, because OMG BLOWJOBS!

ClutchingPearls.jpg

Last edited:
Who has investigated the Clinton Foundation officially and what was the outcome? I'd be interested to know.

I would be interested to know how does civilized and supposedly non-corrupt societies explain the fact some presidents or high officials are paid exhorbitant lots of money by corporations only for giving those shitty conferences after they leave their functions. Why don't they give those people the bribe in a more discrete way? It's very humilliating for the public to be confronted to that reality in such way.

Putin is someone Trump publicly admires and looks up to. That’s what Putin has to do with Trump.

The point was made that bad, bad Hillary is letting the womens down because she is not politically active at the moment (duh). Meanwhile, Trump’s friends, the people he respects and looks up to (and the people who helped him win the election), are doing some actual, serious harm to women and women’s rights right now.

Sorry I had to explain that to you. (LOL at the idea that Hillary's mind doesn't belong to herself, even bigger LOL at the outrage over Bill getting a BJ.)

Because of Trump and his pals, millions of people, minorities will be worse off, the environment will be worse off, animals will be worse off. But let's bang on about Bill's blowjob, because OMG BLOWJOBS!

ClutchingPearls.jpg

Pleeease, if you want to talk BS about T it's ok. But don't try to sell Hilly as a good thing because rationally you can't deduct one thing from the other. That's what I'm trying to explain you for months. Do you know what is a fallacy of reasoning? That's something people usually learn in school.

I hope her mind doesn't belong to herself, it's the best outlook about her. On the contrary, she would be a pervert corrupt.

Pleeease, if you want to talk BS about T it's ok. But don't try to sell Hilly as a good thing because rationally you can't deduct one thing from the other. That's what I'm trying to explain you for months. Do you know what is a fallacy of reasoning? That's something people usually learn in school.

I hope her mind doesn't belong to herself, it's the best outlook about her. On the contrary, she would be a pervert corrupt.

How exactly am I talking bullshit about Trump? What exactly do you disagree with? And yes, Hillary is better, her policies would have been better. Much better. You lecturing me about fallacies is like the Catholic church lecturing us on child abuse.

As your comment about Hillary Clinton's mind "not belonging to herself is the best outlook for her" proves, you're obviously not playing with a full deck, so I'll just bow out now.

This is all quite tedious. You come off as extremely insincere and like a political troll. As others before me have said, you have no real interest in what others have to say, you just repeat your wild opaque populist statements like a robot. It's a pointless endeavour to try and discuss anything with you.

Last edited:

ClutchingPearls.jpg

Is "admiration" ( ie. neutral opinion) from afar (continents, seas) qualifies as guilt by association now?
If so, what do you make of Hillary's lovey-dovey relationship with, now deceased, Mr. KKK aka Robert C.Byrd?

What Do you make of Hillary's past as a Goldwater girl?
What do you make of Hillary's inner racism?

Women's rights:
What do you make of her pathological tendency to defend rapists?

Can you see these questions?
If not, you can always take a hammer nearby and make a little hole through the wall of your safe space room.
Good luck!

Quando please play cupid and try to patch things up between 12" and countthree....

It's obvious they're madly in love !, they just don't know it yet.

Well, I thought about that as I like both of them, how different their opinions may be. But too afraid to irritate them and stand in between. Hurting one of them by praising the other.
But as I said before, I am a sucker for peace and harmony and feel bad if my solo-friends are mad at echother and slag each other of.
Just as in real life.

Curious to know what you (and others) make of the riots at Berkeley and the pepperspraying of innocent bystanders. Trump's supporters have been characterised as thuggish but the actions of SOME of the left have been downright disturbing since the election.

It is taking away from the message. But clearly displays the message of, I did not get what I want so I will pout, shout and destroy your rights. I ask you, would republicans have done this if Hillary would have won. I just don't think so. As a moderate, I think the violence at Berkeley and the people there who did nothing to stop it, says a lot.

Back
Top Bottom