TTY: Third Reich 'royals' ...

Morran sends the link:

Third Reich 'royals' ... - true-to-you.net
19 July 2015

sun_newspaper_1.jpg

You cannot possibly believe that the British 'royal family' are (and were) beholden to the Hitler regime? Here is the front of today's Sun newspaper - UK 'royals' (including your Queen and her mother) saluting the Third Reich ... while British boys died on the front line to protect England ...
Although the British press are predictably doing their best to excuse this photograph (which also includes the 'beloved' Queen Mother) as mere 'play-acting', we must wonder how many other British families have similar shots from this period, and we must ask ourselves how the families of the boys slaughtered in the Second World War would feel if they knew that the future Queen and her mother found the Nazi salute to be so hysterical. In additional futile defence of 'the Queen', the press are reminding us how 'the Queen' visited a German concentration camp this year (although her only comment was how unimaginable the terror was ... no rage or tears), and the press are incapable of wondering why it took 'the Queen' 60 years to visit a concentration camp.
Oh, England, oh England ... please wake up.

Morrissey
17 July 2015

Related item:

Re: TTY: Third Reich 'royals' ...

are you in fact inferring that barleycorn IS moz?

No. I am not. I am pointing out that many of the traits or offensive behaviors he accuses Morrissey of holding or engaging are routinely present in his posts on this board. I find that very odd, but I lack the prerequisite background in psychology to come up with an adequate explanation. When people have criticized his actions or statements in the past a favorite retort of his is to point out something Morrissey did or said that he believes he is comparable--as though that justifies his own behavior. Of course, when you ask him point blank if Morrissey is his behavioral role model he denies it--though that doesn't make much sense given his other statements.

You guys are the English/Irish version of Laurel and Hardy. I love it! At lunchtime I look forward to your back and forths. Very entertaining. I miss Mr. Charlie Cheswick. I wonder what happened to him?
I would be the fat intelligent one, meanwhile surface is scratching his head looking bemused while reading this

No. I am not. I am pointing out that many of the traits or offensive behaviors he accuses Morrissey of holding or engaging are routinely present in his posts on this board. I find that very odd, but I lack the prerequisite background in psychology to come up with an adequate explanation. When people have criticized his actions or statements in the past a favorite retort of his is to point out something Morrissey did or said that he believes he is comparable--as though that justifies his own behavior. Of course, when you ask him point blank if Morrissey is his behavioral role model he denies it--though that doesn't make much sense given his other statements.

You seem to be complaining that I can be as unpleasant as Morrissey while defending him for being unpleasant.

I think the thing you fail to recognise, Chip, is that people like Morrissey, by which I mean those of a sociopathic tendency, only need complicit people like you to continue, indeed to exacerbate, their behaviour. The difference between me and Morrissey on this particular topic is that I'm happy to engage with you, and to go as far as provide documentary evidence of my position on Eire's darkest secret, while he would drop you like a hot brick, cut you an insultingly small cheque and tell his yes men never to mention your name again.

It was relatively easy to put up with his politburo of one bullshit when he was writing decent songs, but, as Harvest discovered, when he isn't he is a complete liability. As offensive as you might find it, I would no longer pay to see Morrissey live on stage, but dead in a ditch? Now your talking. I might even buy a t-shirt.

- - - Updated - - -

barleycorn is a real life Victor Meldrew, despised by his neighbours and barely tolerated by his long suffering wife, and he's bald

I was hoping for a more staunch defence of the Emerald Heil.

Hoping, not expecting.

- - - Updated - - -

are you in fact inferring that barleycorn IS moz?

My English is better.

Stop messing on the Internet and get back to serving your customers potatoe head.
Seriously? You can't even spell potato properly? LOL, you really are the result of a combination of sperm from Nick Griffith and stan laurel artificially inseminated into a special needs woman

- - - Updated - - -

You seem to be complaining that I can be as unpleasant as Morrissey while defending him for being unpleasant.

I think the thing you fail to recognise, Chip, is that people like Morrissey, by which I mean those of a sociopathic tendency, only need complicit people like you to continue, indeed to exacerbate, their behaviour. The difference between me and Morrissey on this particular topic is that I'm happy to engage with you, and to go as far as provide documentary evidence of my position on Eire's darkest secret, while he would drop you like a hot brick, cut you an insultingly small cheque and tell his yes men never to mention your name again.

It was relatively easy to put up with his politburo of one bullshit when he was writing decent songs, but, as Harvest discovered, when he isn't he is a complete liability. As offensive as you might find it, I would no longer pay to see Morrissey live on stage, but dead in a ditch? Now your talking. I might even buy a t-shirt.

- - - Updated - - -

I was hoping for a more staunch defence of the Emerald Heil.

Hoping, not expecting.

- - - Updated - - -

My English is better.
you would be quicker just saying "I don't believe it" it suits you better

I'm someone who still loves the music, who still loves going to the gigs, who finds moz interesting and funny and takes everything he says with a pinch of salt because I believe his tongue is firmly in his cheek with most things he says, oh I'm someone who is fed up with haters like you and benny and racist bigots like surface and barleycorn, if you all hate morrissey so much then f*** off and listen to Robbie Williams or whatever other shite you're into

You hate everybody who disagrees with you, basically? I can see why you love Morrissey so uncritically! :rolleyes:

I think the thing you fail to recognise, Chip, is that people like Morrissey, by which I mean those of a sociopathic tendency, only need complicit people like you to continue, indeed to exacerbate, their behaviour.

Thank you for reminding me it as I resolved to stop speaking to you. At a certain point I felt complicit in exacerbating your sociopathic behavior.

Have a lovely day.

- - - Updated - - -

You hate everybody who disagrees with you, basically? I can see why you love Morrissey so uncritically! :rolleyes:

I see reading comprehension is not your strongest skill.

God you sound so whingey, you must do your boyfriends head in, your stuck on repeat,why don't you press the shuffle button just on the off chance you might say something interesting

Thank you for reminding me it as I resolved to stop speaking to you. At a certain point I felt complicit in exacerbating your sociopathic behavior.

Have a lovely day.

I can't say I noticed you didn't speak to me, Chip. In fact, this evening is the first I heard of it. I must be doing something right.

Seriously? You can't even spell potato properly? LOL, you really are the result of a combination of sperm from Nick Griffith and stan laurel artificially inseminated into a special needs woman

- - - Updated - - -

you would be quicker just saying "I don't believe it" it suits you better

You know when you think something and you know exactly what you mean, and you want to write it down? Well, you need to convey the meaning and the context, because if you do not, others, not having access to the Hubble space telescope, cannot see into the recesses your brain.

Morrissey and Elizabeth II. One is an aging queen who thinks that they are above the grimy herd of the common people, and that the entire country should bow down and blindly adore them, and the other one actually IS the Queen. It's no wonder she winds him up so much. She's everything he wants to be. It's obviously driving him completely doolally, the poor dingbat.

God you sound so whingey, you must do your boyfriends head in, your stuck on repeat,why don't you press the shuffle button just on the off chance you might say something interesting

Please stay on topic ankle biter this is Morrissey solo it's got 4ck all to do with you and your shitty little ireland which I survived with a shiny medal ! Thank you Ma'am !
What kind of butcher am I now ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

You know when you think something and you know exactly what you mean, and you want to write it down? Well, you need to convey the meaning and the context, because if you do not, others, not having access to the Hubble space telescope, cannot see into the recesses your brain.

Uh huh, I think you meant "the recesses of your brain"

I am guilty ! I do it all the time.

Freddie starr ate morrisseys hamster, get a grip Morrissey your becoming an embarrassment to long standing fans like me that used to believe in you , non story not worthy of the bog roll its printed on, get back to reality you deluded old queen, maybe a month back in the north of England with no money and nothing to do may sober up your visions

Exactly so ! A life of humasexuality in posh hotels gorging on cheese ! What did it give us ? A shit band and the shit that is world peace. I'm still on topic !

You mean like you do, professing sympathy for the IRA at every opportunity?

You call out "haters" like a petulant teenager. I regret responding respectfully the first time round - it was pointless.

- - - Updated - - -

I see reading comprehension is not your strongest skill.

Which part of "if you all hate Morrissey so much then f*** off and listen to Robbie Williams or whatever other shite you're into" did I fail to understand?

Which part of "if you all hate Morrissey so much then f*** off and listen to Robbie Williams or whatever other shite you're into" did I fail to understand?

The proceeding sentences? The overall context?

Morran sends the link:

Third Reich 'royals' ... - true-to-you.net
19 July 2015

sun_newspaper_1.jpg

You cannot possibly believe that the British 'royal family' are (and were) beholden to the Hitler regime? Here is the front of today's Sun newspaper - UK 'royals' (including your Queen and her mother) saluting the Third Reich ... while British boys died on the front line to protect England ...
Although the British press are predictably doing their best to excuse this photograph (which also includes the 'beloved' Queen Mother) as mere 'play-acting', we must wonder how many other British families have similar shots from this period, and we must ask ourselves how the families of the boys slaughtered in the Second World War would feel if they knew that the future Queen and her mother found the Nazi salute to be so hysterical. In additional futile defence of 'the Queen', the press are reminding us how 'the Queen' visited a German concentration camp this year (although her only comment was how unimaginable the terror was ... no rage or tears), and the press are incapable of wondering why it took 'the Queen' 60 years to visit a concentration camp.
Oh, England, oh England ... please wake up.

Morrissey
17 July 2015

Related item:

i understand very well what he is saying, your mocking cannot minify this notoriously serious topic.

this WAS NOT a joke! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co

Saluting the Third Reich ... while British boys died on the front line to protect England ...shot in 1933. The 1st British death was in 1939. History is not his strong point.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom