TTY: Third Reich 'royals' ...

Morran sends the link:

Third Reich 'royals' ... - true-to-you.net
19 July 2015

sun_newspaper_1.jpg

You cannot possibly believe that the British 'royal family' are (and were) beholden to the Hitler regime? Here is the front of today's Sun newspaper - UK 'royals' (including your Queen and her mother) saluting the Third Reich ... while British boys died on the front line to protect England ...
Although the British press are predictably doing their best to excuse this photograph (which also includes the 'beloved' Queen Mother) as mere 'play-acting', we must wonder how many other British families have similar shots from this period, and we must ask ourselves how the families of the boys slaughtered in the Second World War would feel if they knew that the future Queen and her mother found the Nazi salute to be so hysterical. In additional futile defence of 'the Queen', the press are reminding us how 'the Queen' visited a German concentration camp this year (although her only comment was how unimaginable the terror was ... no rage or tears), and the press are incapable of wondering why it took 'the Queen' 60 years to visit a concentration camp.
Oh, England, oh England ... please wake up.

Morrissey
17 July 2015

Related item:

Re: TTY: Third Reich 'royals' ...

you and barleycorn have made numerous anti-irish comments on this forum, only yesterday barleycorn posted a photo of the irish tricolour with a swaztika on it, you endorse the murder of innocent children by your belief that the British army are blameless in the irish struggle or anywhere else for that matter, while the truth is the British army have murdered thousands of innocent civilians in their bid to keep their empire, you and barleycorn are typical UKIP/EDL supporters and the swaztika can be seen on your English flag at EDL demos but never on the irish tricolour and it's the Republic of Ireland not " Eire" barleycorn you racist prick

It is perfectly valid, on a thread about Morrissey attacking the Royals as Nazis, to point out that a man with Morrissey's roots might want to comment on Eire's own dirty fascist laundry. Particularly as, unlike the Queen, it is so well documented.

If anyone is on here supporting a Nazi ideology it is you, Plastic. Pointing out the simple truth that de Valera and Eire cosied up to the Nazis isn't racist. It an historical fact, and I linked to respected sources. I can find more if you wish. There are plenty.

Here is Donald Sutherland as an Irish terrorist aiding Michael Caine as an unlikely looking Nazi in The Eagle Has Landed:

Eire considered the Nazis as nationalists just as they were, and in playing my enemy's enemy is my friend they found themselves on the wrong side of history. Deeply embarrassing, but quite illustrative of the nature of Irish nationalism at the time, and if you are anything to go by, still. It's a documented historical fact, and just because it doesn't feed into your perennial leftist victimhood doesn't make it any less so.

De Valera found so much common ground with Nazi Germany he secretly aided them. That reflects badly on the Irish on several levels. At least other countries had the balls to help Hitler in plain view. The Irish nationalists didn't even have the courage to show their hand. Dear old Eire, conniving and playing both ends off against the other since 1922.

Last edited:
I hav never ever thought Morrissey will be more embarrassing than Bono :(

you and barleycorn have made numerous anti-irish comments on this forum, only yesterday barleycorn posted a photo of the irish tricolour with a swaztika on it, you endorse the murder of innocent children by your belief that the British army are blameless in the irish struggle or anywhere else for that matter, while the truth is the British army have murdered thousands of innocent civilians in their bid to keep their empire, you and barleycorn are typical UKIP/EDL supporters and the swaztika can be seen on your English flag at EDL demos but never on the irish tricolour and it's the Republic of Ireland not " Eire" barleycorn you racist prick

Dont assume anything you thick potato head. I have never had anything to do with either UKIP or the EDL. You have no idea who I am or what I believe in. Now crawl back under your rock you scum bag.

It is perfectly valid, on a thread about Morrissey attacking the Royals as Nazis, to point out that a man with Morrissey's roots might want to comment on Eire's own dirty fascist laundry. Particularly as, unlike the Queen, it is so well documented.

If anyone is on here supporting a Nazi ideology it is you, Plastic. Pointing out the simple truth that de Valera and Eire cosied up to the Nazis isn't racist. It an historical fact, and I linked to respected sources. I can find more if you wish. There are plenty.

Here is Donald Sutherland as an Irish terrorist aiding Michael Caine as an unlikely looking Nazi in The Eagle Has Landed:

Eire considered the Nazis as nationalists just as they were, and in playing my enemy's enemy is my friend they found themselves on the wrong side of history. Deeply embarrassing, but quite illustrative of the nature of Irish nationalism at the time, and if you are anything to go by, still. It's a documented historical fact, and just because it doesn't feed into your perennial leftist victimhood doesn't make it any less so.

De Valera found so much common ground with Nazi Germany he secretly aided them. That reflects badly on the Irish on several levels. At least other countries had the balls to help Hitler in plain view. The Irish nationalists didn't even have the courage to show their hand. Dear old Eire, conniving and playing both ends off against the other since 1922.
I'm not disputing the historical facts of what happened, merely pointing out that you will use any excuse to attack the republic of Ireland, of course you are only trying to take some of the heat off your nazi supporting royal family or the battenburgs to be more precise, your anti-irish bigotry is clear to see

Dont assume anything you thick potato head. I have never had anything to do with either UKIP or the EDL. You have no idea who I am or what I believe in. Now crawl back under your rock you scum bag.

Anti-irish racist bigot, pity you didn't go for a pint in the mulberry bush pub in Birmingham in 1974 you fascist prick, up the ra

Anti-irish racist bigot, pity you didn't go for a pint in the mulberry bush pub in Birmingham in 1974 you fascist prick, up the ra

Shut up you silly boy, we are in the 21st Century. BTW I was in Dublin 2 weeks ago, I had no hassle what so ever. You are living in the past boy.

Shut up you silly boy, we are in the 21st Century. BTW I was in Dublin 2 weeks ago, I had no hassle what so ever. You are living in the past boy.

If you had any intelligence or wit you would have have said "silly bhoy" your hero barleycorn would have, what a loser

I'm sure you didn't have any hassle whatsoever( one word by the way) Dublin is a wonderful city, I'm also sure you kept your views on the irish republican struggle to yourself, did you go to any of the bars in temple bar? Didn't you hear the IRA songs being played?

This "flag salute" was common enough in the USA in the years leading up to WWII. A simple googling will reveal photos of fresh-faced American youngsters giving the "Nazi" salute to Old Glory. Of course, this practice fell out of favor by the early 1940s, but the images are still used to "illustrate" America's fascist tendencies. It's a pretty weak link, but the photos can be shocking to people who haven't seen them before.

To Morrissey's undoubted satisfaction, The Sun story is getting a decent amount of attention. I thought it was common knowledge that Hitler had many admirers in both Britain and the US during the 1930s, but I suppose history has to be continuously retold. Blatant anti-Semitism was not just common but fashionable enough during the period. This Daily Beast article does a good job of highlighting the affection that existed between the English elite and Hitler's Germany:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...high-society-fell-in-love-with-the-nazis.html

This "flag salute" was common enough in the USA in the years leading up to WWII. A simple googling will reveal photos of fresh-faced American youngsters giving the "Nazi" salute to Old Glory. Of course, this practice fell out of favor by the early 1940s, but the images are still used to "illustrate" America's fascist tendencies. It's a pretty weak link, but the photos can be shocking to people who haven't seen them before.

To Morrissey's undoubted satisfaction, The Sun story is getting a decent amount of attention. I thought it was common knowledge that Hitler had many admirers in both Britain and the US during the 1930s, but I suppose history has to be continuously retold. Blatant anti-Semitism was not just common but fashionable enough during the period. This Daily Beast article does a good job of highlighting the affection that existed between the English elite and Hitler's Germany:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...high-society-fell-in-love-with-the-nazis.html

Informative article, whats that doing here?

Now of course members of the British establishment are/ were allegedly involved in paedophilia and cover-up. Plus ca change. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely?

i think a us equivilant might be disneys connection to nazis

Informative article, whats that doing here?

Now of course members of the British establishment are/ were allegedly involved in paedophilia and cover-up. Plus ca change. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely?

I'm always pleasantly surprised by decent online journalism - it gives me a sense of (undoubtedly false) hope.

I'm hard-pressed to name even one powerful political (or religious) organization that hasn't victimized the helpless, stolen from the weak, or exploited fear and prejudice to prop up power. As soon as the tables turn, the cycle begins again.

This is where I generally agree with Morrissey: humans are, in aggregate, a nasty, nasty lot.

I'm always pleasantly surprised by decent online journalism - it gives me a sense of (undoubtedly false) hope.

I'm hard-pressed to name even one powerful political (or religious) organization that hasn't victimized the helpless, stolen from the weak, or exploited fear and prejudice to prop up power. As soon as the tables turn, the cycle begins again.

This is where I generally agree with Morrissey: humans are, in aggregate, a nasty, nasty lot.

right humans are a nasty lot.LOL compared to who, aliens from mars?

Morrissey is part of the problem

best
GOBB
[about to fly to Mom's Basement in Santorini]

Better watch out...you could be considered a sub-species in some peoples' eyes :paranoid:

Last edited:

You guys are the English/Irish version of Laurel and Hardy. I love it! At lunchtime I look forward to your back and forths. Very entertaining. I miss Mr. Charlie Cheswick. I wonder what happened to him?

Freddie starr ate morrisseys hamster, get a grip Morrissey your becoming an embarrassment to long standing fans like me that used to believe in you , non story not worthy of the bog roll its printed on, get back to reality you deluded old queen, maybe a month back in the north of England with no money and nothing to do may sober up your visions

I no longer acknowledge the individual you are referring to due to his inability to have a discussion with anyone without being intellectually dishonest, if not on occasion being an outright liar, but his crypto-racist rantings have moved very clearly into blatant prejudice on more than one occasion. Of course, as is common of his type, he has a fetish for self-victimization and any slight mention of his unhinged ravings produces the usual whining and proclamations of how put upon he is by society and various conspiracies working against him (apparently being led by the Huffington Post editorial board or something equally stupid). It's odd, most of the qualities he allegedly sees in Morrissey--that leads him to obsessively devote time to his "evil" nature--are almost always qualities that are blatantly present in him. He usually cites Morrissey as a behavioral role model for himself and uses what he views as Morrissey's unacceptable behavior to justify his own acting in the very same way. I am sure a psychoanalysts would have a field day with this, but I find some people--particularly those so obviously unhinged-are best left ignored.

I no longer acknowledge the individual you are referring to due to his inability to have a discussion with anyone without being intellectually dishonest, if not on occasion being an outright liar, but his crypto-racist rantings have moved very clearly into blatant prejudice on more than one occasion. Of course, as is common of his type, he has a fetish for self-victimization and any slight mention of his unhinged ravings produces the usual whining and proclamations of how put upon he is by society and various conspiracies working against him (apparently being led by the Huffington Post editorial board or something equally stupid). It's odd, most of the qualities he allegedly sees in Morrissey--that leads him to obsessively devote time to his "evil" nature--are almost always qualities that are blatantly present in him. He usually cites Morrissey as a behavioral role model for himself and uses what he views as Morrissey's unacceptable behavior to justify his own acting in the very same way. I am sure a psychoanalysts would have a field day with this, but I find some people--particularly those so obviously unhinged-are best left ignored.
barleycorn is a real life Victor Meldrew, despised by his neighbours and barely tolerated by his long suffering wife, and he's bald

are you in fact inferring that barleycorn IS moz?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom