TTY: Third Reich 'royals' ...

Morran sends the link:

Third Reich 'royals' ... - true-to-you.net
19 July 2015

sun_newspaper_1.jpg

You cannot possibly believe that the British 'royal family' are (and were) beholden to the Hitler regime? Here is the front of today's Sun newspaper - UK 'royals' (including your Queen and her mother) saluting the Third Reich ... while British boys died on the front line to protect England ...
Although the British press are predictably doing their best to excuse this photograph (which also includes the 'beloved' Queen Mother) as mere 'play-acting', we must wonder how many other British families have similar shots from this period, and we must ask ourselves how the families of the boys slaughtered in the Second World War would feel if they knew that the future Queen and her mother found the Nazi salute to be so hysterical. In additional futile defence of 'the Queen', the press are reminding us how 'the Queen' visited a German concentration camp this year (although her only comment was how unimaginable the terror was ... no rage or tears), and the press are incapable of wondering why it took 'the Queen' 60 years to visit a concentration camp.
Oh, England, oh England ... please wake up.

Morrissey
17 July 2015

Related item:

Re: TTY: Third Reich 'royals' ...

This story is fairly ridiculous and not really newsworthy. If Moz or any of us want to talk about the real "Nazi" threat, it is from the ISIS scumbags. Of course they are not "Nazis" in the traditional sense or meaning .... but far worse. 'The Muslim extremism problem is the real threat. Racist, homophobic, misogynist, sexist, anti-semitic etc. Complaining about the Queen is a luxury story for the Kurds and Yazidis suffering from the ISIS terror right now.
All in the name of a stupid stupid religion.

Keep Hating Morrissey You Jealous Sorry f***s!!! No One Cares About Your Hateful Posts! Moz is Legend. He's Already Won. In the end.. You shits will still be nothing. Viva Hate! Viva Morrissey! The World's most Prolific Singer songwriter -LEGEND- Icon to ever exist!.

Why do you assume that anyone who diagrees with his views, is a hater and a jealous sorry f@ck. I don't hate Morrissey, I absolutely love some of his music, however I don't necesarily care about some of his views. On the meat, cheese banter - I couldn't care less, however, some things do annoy me and this is one of them. He clearly has not read the article in depth, as he states - Here is the front of today's Sun newspaper - UK 'royals' (including your Queen and her mother) saluting the Third Reich ... while British boys died on the front line to protect England ...

Thats just lazy and shows that he will pick the slightest thing to have a go at the Monarchy because its what he does. It also shows how out of touch he is with todays world. I notice another poster who goes on about how he hates the Monarchy and everyone he knows does as well. Thats horse shit, the feeling toward the Monarchy is changing, especially with the younger element as they see their future King and Queen in William and Kate. The reason that's different is because we, as in middle aged folks have always had to make do with the hand me downs.

Do I like The Queen Is Dead - no - I love it - but its just a song, do I want her dead, no I don't

So there you go - I dont hate Morrissey, I just have a mind of my own

My questions is did The Sun riff on Morrissey's recent third reich remarks and dig up this image? Or is the timing just random.
In any case, Moz would've done better not to even mention it. There would've been enough cross-pollination without the TTY post.
Must've been hard for him to resist, tho.

They should release the correspondence between themselves and their Nazi relatives and clear their name. I'm sure it's full of concern for the victims. Or actually not. I can see Prince Philip saying that the people in the concentration camps are too fat or wondering who they sponge off. Maybe losing his patience, "light the f***ing oven!" The royals are a blight on the planet. They along with "the cool pope" should be drawn and quartered.

Whilst Morrissey has not called for the extermination of the 'Chinese' as an entire group...

Is this close enough? I'm reminded of:

Post from Worm, November 21, 2011

Still waiting for the outrage on this site over Morrissey's 2007 comment on True To You:

"I would go to wherever there seemed to be interest - except China, which is too barbaric. In China, as we all now know, cats and dogs are skinned alive for the fur industry. Come, come, nuclear bomb."

Golly! Did Morrissey advocate that China be nuked? Not just boycotted. Nuked, for Christ's sake?

Where's the outrage? Where's the indignation?

Could it be that maybe everyone read the comment and took it as (a) an exaggeration, per Morrissey's usual mode of speech and (b) recognized that Morrissey's dislike of China was founded solely and entirely on the fact that someone told him skinning cats and dogs was a national industry, and not racism?

Is this close enough? I'm reminded of:

"I would go to wherever there seemed to be interest - except China, which is too barbaric. In China, as we all now know, cats and dogs are skinned alive for the fur industry. Come, come, nuclear bomb."

Post from Worm, November 21, 2011

We've never seen that before, but it's outrageous. I wonder if he'd say 'drop nuclear bombs' on Japan if some random issue of their culture were to inflame him? It's all very revealing. His outrage over 'dogs and cats' fits perfectly into a cliche of Carnism: sentimentalising 'cuddly' species above others. He is vituperative towards Canada & China because they are cruel to cuddly seals, dogs and cats, yet his concern for cows is so contingent that he puts his own comfort above the slaughter of them to provide him with shoes. And cheese....

"I have a problem with synthetic leather shoes. I stopped using fake leather jackets because people became confused and accused me of using real leather. It's easy to stop eating meat and forget about eggs and milk: immediately you feel better ethically and physically. But the synthetic leather shoes are more uncomfortable than genuine leather. It is the last barrier for those who do not want to exploit animals in any way. "

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/content/2117-Morrissey-interview-in-El-País

No, the last barrier is his vanity in putting his 'comfort' above the lives of the cows murdered to provide leather for his shoes. Murdered for leather and dog and cat food after a lifetime of rape and torture providing him with milk for cheese having had their children stolen. For Morrissey to have paraded around the world lecturing Carnivores that "Meat Is Murder" for 30 years whilst wearing leather shoes and eating cheese is just preposterous. This quote comes from an interview in October 2014. He is delusional. Illogical. Hypocritical. And exhibits such a lack of insight into the moral conundrums of his own lifestyle that one wonder's if he has an undiagnosed mental health issue.

If he wasn't surrounded by sychophant employees and 'fans', he would have to deal with Consensual Reality. The only reason why the mainstream media do not call him out on this nonsense is that many of the influencers hope and pray for a Smith's reunion, a payday for them and for him.

He is a charlatan, a snake-oil salesman who has sold the utterly fictitious 'rebellion' of Vegetarianism as a radical choice when it is no different to Carnivorism. He has wasted 33 years making a fool of himself and appears determined to be buried by this issue. No problem, Morrissey, it's all in hand and will be delivered as promised.
He has a beautiful voice, and often writes wonderful vocal melodies and lyrics but there is something that is both sinister and ludicrous about his detachment from logic and rational thought on the issue of animal rights.

He is repulsed by the freedom this site offers to allow the Great Unwashed to examine his supposedly radical Art. The usual suspects in the media and academia are all part of the enabling because it's profitable for them. At some stage he will try another round of harassment against this site. Should he ever be so foolish as to challenge our right to engage in Animal Advocacy here by annoying us, he will reap the whirlwind. No ifs, no buts, no threats. We have a lot of connections and 'soft power'. And he knows it....

Thank you for your work in ensuring this site remains fun and free from his regal censorship.

best
The Ghost Of BrummieBoy

What a petulant, repetitive, miserable man Morrissey has become. He spends so long arguing and criticising things via TTY, you wonder if anyone ever listens to him in person. He's like a bar-room drunk who keeps saying the same things over and over, not really caring if anyone listens, just wanting to speak.

What a petulant, repetitive, miserable man Morrissey has become. He spends so long arguing and criticising things via TTY, you wonder if anyone ever listens to him in person. He's like a bar-room drunk who keeps saying the same things over and over, not really caring if anyone listens, just wanting to speak.

Yet here you are, speaking about morrissey on a morrissey forum, what does that say about you?

Yet here you are, speaking about morrissey on a morrissey forum, what does that say about you?

That I loved the music, once, and occasionally drop in to see if something new might enliven my interest. It never does - if anything, he just gets worse. In terms of Solo - I've been 'speaking about Morrissey' on here for 9 years, give or take, so I think I can drop in and out without a permit. Who are you?

This is a story and Morrissey is right to bring it to the fore. He has focussed on the point that the press and others haven't raised. It's not the Queen making the salute that's the problem (she's only 7 in the photo), it's the so called (proven) xenophobic queen mum that Britain so dearly loved making the salute, is the problem. He's right in making th assertion, how many family albums of the time show this salute? While I detest The Sun and its parent group, this is an important article in present day. We continue to sleep walk behind, and others die in the name of, a monarchy. Full stop. Why should we be ruled constitutionally by a blood line? Now proven, again, to be at odds with the populace we are supposed to be subjects of. He's right and you know it!

Brummie Boy... Bennie the Butcher...

PLEASE... f*** OFF.

You are ruining this site, much more than Kewpie could ever hope to. (I would attack the Skinster too, but apparently he can do whatever the f*** he likes "and there's nothing you can do about it!" - oh, matron, that's us told!)

But yeah, you two, f*** off.

Jealous of Youth

Brummie Boy... Bennie the Butcher...

PLEASE... f*** OFF.

You are ruining this site, much more than Kewpie could ever hope to. (I would attack the Skinster too, but apparently he can do whatever the f*** he likes "and there's nothing you can do about it!" - oh, matron, that's us told!)

But yeah, you two, f*** off.

Jealous of Youth

I'm really sorry that Steven has let you down but taking out your anger on me and others isn't the answer.
It really is getting terribly messy now and I am thinking of calling a meeting with fellow debunkers to discuss the possibility of setting up a helpline/charity for victims of the cult performer Morrissey.
But until then I think as a starter to the road to recovery we should now refer to the song ' meat is murder ' as ' the gimmick song '.
Please keep a look out on here I'm sure we can sort some kind of victim support out.

Yours in debunking

Benny-the-British-Butcher

That I loved the music, once, and occasionally drop in to see if something new might enliven my interest. It never does - if anything, he just gets worse. In terms of Solo - I've been 'speaking about Morrissey' on here for 9 years, give or take, so I think I can drop in and out without a permit. Who are you?

I'm someone who still loves the music, who still loves going to the gigs, who finds moz interesting and funny and takes everything he says with a pinch of salt because I believe his tongue is firmly in his cheek with most things he says, oh I'm someone who is fed up with haters like you and benny and racist bigots like surface and barleycorn, if you all hate morrissey so much then f*** off and listen to Robbie Williams or whatever other shite you're into

I'm someone who still loves the music, who still loves going to the gigs, who finds moz interesting and funny and takes everything he says with a pinch of salt because I believe his tongue is firmly in his cheek with most things he says, oh I'm someone who is fed up with haters like you and benny and racist bigots like surface and barleycorn, if you all hate morrissey so much then f*** off and listen to Robbie Williams or whatever other shite you're into

you hate everybody..... wait.... is this you Moz?

Can you point to a single racist comment (or JB for that matter) I have made. If not, I suggest you shut your mouth.

By the way, I can point to posts you have made, where you endorse the murder of children.

Last edited:

What a petulant, repetitive, miserable man Morrissey has become. He spends so long arguing and criticising things via TTY, you wonder if anyone ever listens to him in person. He's like a bar-room drunk who keeps saying the same things over and over, not really caring if any.

What to keep on being repetiive about animal rights is "boring" and "misrable"? these INNOCENT creatures have the SAME rights to a life free from suffering as does any human being does

Were now in the middle of ANOTHER mass extiction of species on this planet but this time its NOT because of a metorite strike, its because of humans! :(

The new age born rainbow children are our only hope!

Dont shoot the messenger!

What to keep on being repetiive about animal rights is "boring" and "misrable"? these INNOCENT creatures have the SAME rights to a life free from suffering as does any human being does

Were now in the middle of ANOTHER mass extiction of species on this planet but this time its NOT because of a metorite strike, its because of humans! :(

also dont the tty post comes like less than once a week. hardly seems like someone going on and on for so long

Morrissey is part of the problem

best
GOBB
[about to fly to Mom's Basement in Santorini]

Can you point to a single racist comment (or JB for that matter) I have made. If not, I suggest you shut your mouth.

By the way, I can point to posts you have made, where you endorse the murder of children.
you and barleycorn have made numerous anti-irish comments on this forum, only yesterday barleycorn posted a photo of the irish tricolour with a swaztika on it, you endorse the murder of innocent children by your belief that the British army are blameless in the irish struggle or anywhere else for that matter, while the truth is the British army have murdered thousands of innocent civilians in their bid to keep their empire, you and barleycorn are typical UKIP/EDL supporters and the swaztika can be seen on your English flag at EDL demos but never on the irish tricolour and it's the Republic of Ireland not " Eire" barleycorn you racist prick

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom