TTY: The World Is Full of Crashing Bores - "The Truth About Popular Music" by Paul Joseph Watson

Last edited:
Re: TTY: The World Is Full of Crashing Bores - "The Truth About Popular Music" by Paul Joseph Watson

No. You are wrong. You are obnoxious and can't stand how much you love Morrissey. For Christ, you dress like him, comb your hair like him, I'm sure you drink the same tea as him? You're only hope to ingratiate yourself to the other losers here is to "slag" Morrissey off. God forbid, you ever say anything nice about him. At 45 years old, you come day in day out to a website dedicated to a man you hate, think of the psychology there? You're insane. And I got news for you, The Smiths without Craig Gannon SUCKED, so...there's that. Also, Morrissey is WAY better than The Smiths. WAY BETTER. Too bad Johnny is a baby and a quitter, but you won't go over to HIS website and talk about that. Will you? WILL YOU? FOR GOD'S SAKE, WILL YOU?

- - - Updated - - -

You really don't.

I don't hate Morrissey, quite the contrary actually, and I am not ashamed to admit it.
I do however have my own my mind, and in the same way that I will praise the vast majority of his work, I will also be critical when I feel he is letting himself down. Some recent examples include the Supreme venture, his unfortunate (at best) comments on the wake of the Paris massacre, allowing SER to post ridiculous sub-standard photoshop 'art' on TTY, etc.
I am not here to ingratiate myself with anyone, never have and never will, I was one of the few regular posters here to lavish praise on List Of The Lost for example. Guess why? Because I happen to like the book, no other reason, no other agenda.
'Fans' who gladly accept anything Moz dishes out without ever questioning it are not helping his cause, in fact they are huge contributors to the situation he finds himself in.

One final point, and I will purposely avoid subtlety and ambiguity here (as I could not help but notice that these things tend to go over your head), I think you are a f***ing idiot.

SPOLIER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT

DO NOT CONTINUE READING THIS POST IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THE ASTOUNDING NEWS!!!

>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>

still no record cotract for the mozzer. bummer. stay tuned.

Re: TTY: The World Is Full of Crashing Bores - "The Truth About Popular Music" by Paul Joseph Watson

I don't hate Morrissey, quite the contrary actually, and I am not ashamed to admit it.
I do however have my own my mind, and in the same way that I will praise the vast majority of his work, I will also be critical when I feel he is letting himself down. Some recent examples include the Supreme venture, his unfortunate (at best) comments on the wake of the Paris massacre, allowing SER to post ridiculous sub-standard photoshop 'art' on TTY, etc.
I am not here to ingratiate myself with anyone, never have and never will, I was one of the few regular posters here to lavish praise on List Of The Lost for example. Guess why? Because I happen to like the book, no other reason, no other agenda.
'Fans' who gladly accept anything Moz dishes out without ever questioning it are not helping his cause, in fact they are huge contributors to the situation he finds himself in.

One final point, and I will purposely avoid subtlety and ambiguity here (as I could not help but notice that these things tend to go over your head), I think you are a f***ing idiot.

IR, you are trying to converse with an 'faux irish' mozbot. hes 'irish' but wasnt born there. claims to hate the queen and the empire but refuses to give up his UK passport and citizenship and move to his beloved emerald isle, wisely thinking that hed starve there in no time. sounds mozzlike does it not?
hes now he is very 'friendly' with the mozbot of the pampas, poet, who struggles to make sense too. the mozbot world is not for the faint of heart.
very scary bunch. they follow a huma leader. strange but true.

There's a difference between liking a artist and going to see them live 15 or more times as surface has done, if you dislike a artist that much you don't pay good money to see them live that many times, keep up anonyMOUSE, christ

- - - Updated - - -

Get back to biting pillows, bitch

Um. I have paid good money many times to see Morrissey live, have even gotten on a f***ing Ryanair plane to go see him. I still think a lot of the things he says and does these days are quite obnoxious and he is becoming immensely unlikeable.

You really are a monumental knob. And GOD how lever to call a "powerbottom" a pillow biter.

But this is the key point, every other post on TTY is a dig at the music industry. It's boring, predictable and pointless.
As our American friends often say, Morrissey 'acting all butthurt'.
Accept it Moz, your time in the limelight is gone, come to terms with this in a dignified manner and move on.
We are eternally grateful for the many incredible songs and memories over the years, decades in fact. You were peerless in your time, a true original.
This will never be forgotten or erased.

Amen to that.

This has been going on for years on this shit hole website. If you have something negative to say about Morrissey, you're given the red carpet treatment. Defend Morrissey and you're treated as a "troll" and you're constantly harassed by the hater fans. Brummie and Benny have broken TOS and harassed people multiple times yet never disciplined once for it. Every Benny post is always approved right on cue and Brummie gets more and more bold with his hate and is featured more heavily on this website. If you adopt a similar style to Brummie and Benny, it's, "No no no no, you can't do that!" Why not? It's the same old game, but they never win. It's pathetic. Morrissey will continue to be legendary and they will continue their hate machine. But they will never stop me, because I do things MY WAY]

Please don't be too mad with BrummieBoy & co. They are busy keeping alive the fire of hatred in this website making it more entertaining and increasing the number of visitors. That's not bad for Morrissey. In the same way best fishes swim against the current, best souls grow with adversity. Morrissey is too big to be hurt by the comments on this website. In their twisted way, B & co. are helping to grow and strengthen his fan base. Not that he needs it, because the man is a great artist. But they are what they are.

There's a difference between liking a artist and going to see them live 15 or more times as surface has done, if you dislike a artist that much you don't pay good money to see them live that many times, keep up anonyMOUSE, christ

- - - Updated - - -

Get back to biting pillows, bitch

lmao you think your homophobic jokes are original or something? besides, i'm a girl so you need to try harder :thumb:

Last edited:

Coming at it from another angle you need to accept moz for what he is or give him up, it's his life, his choices not yours, it's like a marriage, you love someone for who they are or you divorce them

Laugh my arse off Angus your turning into Swiss Toni

http://youtu.be/UxWnQBbIDgQ

Keep it up pal there's a load of deep fried goodies on the house for your latest entertainment courtesy of the BtBB online confectionery store.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

But they will never stop me, because I do things MY WAY.

It's really laughable,
Ha ha ha
Ha ha ha...

21jqfdy.jpg

See ya.

It's really laughable,
Ha ha ha
Ha ha ha...

21jqfdy.jpg

See ya.

I'm glad about that purely for his nasty comments about Eric H.
Thinking of you Eric wherever you are pal.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

lmao you think your homophobic jokes are original or something? besides, i'm a girl so you need to try harder :thumb:

You already told me you are a "girl" so my comment was not homophobic, women can be pillow biters as I'm sure you know from experience, the added bonus with you is that it keeps your f***ing mouth shut, I await your apology or I'll get peter to sue you

its all about the quality of the music, if its good enough someone will release it.

:lbf::lbf: ! And does all the CRAP from GA GA to Adele fall under this category of 'good enough to release' ?

this is coming from someone who saw the Smiths 3 times and Morrissey over 15 times

stop bragging;)

- - - Updated - - -

:thumb:

- - - Updated - - -

'great' ? oh my.

Oh dear look what just crawled out in Morrisseys ring piece, the most blinkered f***er of all.

You already told me you are a "girl" so my comment was not homophobic, women can be pillow biters as I'm sure you know from experience, the added bonus with you is that it keeps your f***ing mouth shut, I await your apology or I'll get peter to sue you

you are so boring, grandma

Especially from someone who's paid to see the "arrogant f***" over 15 times

Has it ever occurred to you that a number of times were pre quarry, when he was particularly good?

Now we've got power bottom, even now and irregular bowel movements as the support act, it goes from bad to worse, on a positive note at least barleycorn has vanished

Well you might want to sober up Scottie because Poet was just taken out at the knees. Can you be far behind? Keep up calling people retarded and thumbing your nose at those who give you a voice here and soon you too will find yourself with your nose pressed up against your computer glass wishing you weren't such a plunker.

The fact that you haven't posted one on topic post in this thread is not hardening the ice on which you stand. Lastly, you keep referring to me and others as Brummie Boy deciples. This only shows how delusional you've become. And then you start your hundredth pointless post with "Now we've." So in truth YOU place yourself in an alliance of some sort. I just hope these individuals are given the opportunity to leave your cult of hatred. I think it's time to drink the cool aid Mr. Jones. The jig is up.

Last edited:

IR, you are trying to converse with an 'faux irish' mozbot. hes 'irish' but wasnt born there. claims to hate the queen and the empire but refuses to give up his UK passport and citizenship and move to his beloved emerald isle, wisely thinking that hed starve there in no time. sounds mozzlike does it not?
hes now he is very 'friendly' with the mozbot of the pampas, poet, who struggles to make sense too. the mozbot world is not for the faint of heart.
very scary bunch. they follow a huma leader. strange but true.

Well, I was responding to Poet in that instance, although Haggis Blood, Scottish Ringpiece appears to be as much of an imbecile quite frankly.

Has it ever occurred to you that a number of times were pre quarry, when he was particularly good?

Yeah I know that surface, but I'm sure you've been to plenty of moz gigs since then including two last year, quite a commitment to someone whom you don't like as a person, anyway let's leave it at that, it's your life to lead as you wish and morrissey has the same right to lead his life whatever way he wants to

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom