TTY: The World Is Full of Crashing Bores - "The Truth About Popular Music" by Paul Joseph Watson

Last edited:
An anonymous person sends the link:

The World Is Full of Crashing Bores - true-to-you.net
​27 February 2016​

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=IP0wuwJBdMI

By Paul Joseph Watson
Published on Feb 25, 2016
The music industry is brainwashing us into liking terrible songs.

Morrissey and Johnny Marr are mentioned at 6:10.

Professor SP Morrissey keeping it fresh for us dullards by posting this deeply insightful cultural studies video. So much so that I do not even need to watch it. What remains of society in this world has been inundated with idiocy. We get it. Now get over it, Moz. Nobody cares anymore. Guess who sounds like a real bore?

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree with the sentiment, the music industry has become incredibly dull over the last 10 years or so.
However, this clip/report is just as dull, could only stomach 3 minutes or so.
Yawn.

Morrissey is a fully signed up member of Breitbart/infowars now it seems. Take a look through the other videos on 'Paul Joseph Watson's' YouTube account. Featuring: 'why are feminists fat and ugly?', 'the rape of Europe', 'the truth about Islam', 'the truth about trans-everything', 'top 5 libtard fails of 2015' and many other golden hits worthy of Morrissey's legacy. Let there now be no more ambiguity about what his true views are; this latest TTY post makes it all perfectly clear. Cas(k)e(t) closed.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PrisonPlanetLive

We're all getting older. The music we liked isn't popular anymore, and the youngsters listen to some right shite these days. Plus ca change. In summary - whine, whine, whine.

giphy.gif

We're all getting older. The music we liked isn't popular anymore, and the youngsters listen to some right shite these days. Plus ca change. In summary - whine, whine, whine.

But this is the key point, every other post on TTY is a dig at the music industry. It's boring, predictable and pointless.
As our American friends often say, Morrissey 'acting all butthurt'.
Accept it Moz, your time in the limelight is gone, come to terms with this in a dignified manner and move on.
We are eternally grateful for the many incredible songs and memories over the years, decades in fact. You were peerless in your time, a true original.
This will never be forgotten or erased.

I agree kid ! You only have to listen to that 4king song kiss me a lot by that 4cking CrankFraud Tosserey and it's repetitive 4cking dumbed down "hook line" along with its tits and arse lapdance video.
Kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot !

So "4cking funny" please post more shit like this it's so very entertaining to team debunk here at operation CrankFraud-Watch.

If anyone has any information about Steven that they would like to pass on you can now also contact CrankFraudline as well lines are open 24/7

We know Steven is in the Manchester area at present trying to casually bump into Johnny.
He's on our radar so please, don't have nightmares.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

But this is the key point, every other post on TTY is a dig at the music industry. It's boring, predictable and pointless.
As our American friends often say, Morrissey 'acting all butthurt'.
Accept it Moz, your time in the limelight is gone, come to terms with this in a dignified manner and move on.
We are eternally grateful for the many incredible songs and memories over the years, decades in fact. You were peerless in your time, a true original.
This will never be forgotten or erased.

I endorse this post.

I agree kid ! You only have to listen to that 4king song kiss me a lot by that 4cking CrankFraud Tosserey and it's repetitive 4cking dumbed down "hook line" along with its tits and arse lapdance video.
Kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot !

So "4cking funny" please post more shit like this it's so very entertaining to team debunk here at operation CrankFraud-Watch.

If anyone has any information about Steven that they would like to pass on you can now also contact CrankFraudline as well lines are open 24/7

We know Steven is in the Manchester area at present trying to casually bump into Johnny.
He's on our radar so please, don't have nightmares.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

You are indeed so "special" SPM :crazy:

giphy.gif

The fact of the matter remains- many artists as old, or older than Morrissey have managed to release albums late in their career to a fair amount of buzz. Look at Bowie, who was always much "bigger" than Morrissey, or Iggy Pop, who has always been on the fringe. Both of them managed to pull it off by bringing in fresh collaborators and continuing to strive for excellence and to break free of what was expected of them.

Morrissey is just another old fart in a holding pattern, unwilling to challenge himself and release anything worth noticing.
This push for and focus on fame is embarrassing. What is fame? What more does he want, or expect? He had a lot of respect, but his behavior over the last decade has done a lot of damage to that. So, keep pushing and begging, and maybe with any luck he'll get there, and get to do the Superbowl halftime show with Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus in 2017.

Dear god the man is horrible. Saw his youtube channel. Scum of the earth comes to mind. Suprise that he understands anything about the smiths

Reading the comments on that guys youtube vid. I do not want to live in this plant anymore :lbf:
Come armageddon come.

And f*** you Morrissey for endorsing anything this man says. Bye moz

"An entire generation has had its brains re-wired to think that a Ronald McDonalds burger taste like premium fillet steak".

Morrissey, the steak tartare to Ed Sheeran's 2AM kebab!

Those who are easily brainwashed deserve to be.

God I love it when he mentions coldplay at 10:15! And yes while it's absolutely awful what has happened to Kesha she sucks big time! Her dickhead producer can rot in hell but so can her music.

Ooh Mozzer wouldn't have liked that last line.

Last edited:
You are indeed so "special" SPM :crazy:

Ahh, it all makes sense now. I now know who you are LOL. PS: Benny is NOT who you think he is. :crazy:
Oh and BTBB if you happen to reading, I think it's time for your online confectionary store to reopen -- I need a humongous order of popcorn sprinkled with Valium stat! Can you do mates rates?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom