TTY: The Unimaginable Last Hug - Morrissey statement on South America tour

article-0-169530B1000005DC-847_634x746.jpg

"But the music industry, of course, no longer connects with real people, and I am sorry that things are the way they are ... the slightest dross meriting arms full of awards bought for them by their labels. "

"Why do so many people respond to Adele’s songs?

“The fact that I’m not shy or embarrassed to be falling apart,” she says when asked. “Everyone falls apart, I think. A lot of people try to be brave and not shed a tear. Sometimes when you know someone else feels as s— as you do, or approaches things in a certain way just like you do, it makes you feel better about yourself. Even though my music is melancholy, there’s also joy in that. I hope I do bring joy to people’s lives, and not just sadness, but I think there’s there’s a comfort in it. But I honestly don’t know. If I knew, I would bottle it, and sell it to everyone else.”
She thinks artists should be a “package,” not a “brand.” While personal branding has become an integral part of being a recording artist, Adele dislikes industry jargon. “I don’t like that word,” she says of “brand.” “It makes me sound like a fabric softener, or a packet of crisps. I’m not that. But there’s personality in an artist, and if you’re expecting people to let you in and give themselves to you, you have to be a whole package. I feel like some artists—and this isn’t shading any artist, just me trying to come up with my own explanation—the bigger they get, the more horrible they get, and the more unlikable. And I don’t care if you make an amazing album—if I don’t like you, I ain’t getting your record. I don’t want you being played in my house if I think you’re a bastard.”

http://time.com/4155795/adele-time-cover-story-interview-motherhood-25/

"I try to listen to music that might uplift me but I don't really connect with it. So mainly, Jeff Buckley. And that's been my entire life I've done that. I remember falling out with my best friend when I was like seven and listening to Jeff Buckley, because my mom was a huge fan. Grace has always been around me."

"Deep down I must have always known That this would be inevitable To earn my stripes I'd have to pay And bare my soul I know I'm not the only one Who regrets the things they've done Sometimes I just feel it's only me Who can't stand the reflection that they see I wish I could live a little more Look up to the sky not just the floor I feel like my life is flashing by And all I can do is watch and cry"

I have received this 'transmission' from "BrummieBoy" who now sleeps in The Other Place-A parallel universe. He thinks that the #DebunkMorrisseyProject has been a stunning success and with the 'global religous fame' of Adele, that MUSIC can finally begin to heal from the traumas of the last few decades since Punk betrayed everything by selling out. He hopes to play his part in that process in a very small, niche, boutique way by sending Love Vibrations to The Annointed One who will step on stage sometime in the next couple of years and transmit the healing frequencies of "BrummieBoy" either by singing, lyrical messages or instrumental compositions or all three modes. He sends his best Solstice wishes for the Solstice is a time of great energy and potentiality. He thanks all who helped with this project on this website and hopes you all have a wonderful Xmas listening to Adele while you sadly bury your Morrissey-Solo albums. The albums by The Smiths are protected as Morrissey was only 1/4 of the energetic maelstrom and thus, his later poison chalice of 'Viva Hate' cannot ruin them no matter how he tries as he slides into ignominy and oblivion. As Adele puts it so succinctly: "I don’t care if you make an amazing album—if I don’t like you, I ain’t getting your record. I don’t want you being played in my house if I think you’re a bastard.” Morrissey is an evil bastard, be very careful what demons you let past the portals of your heart.

As the Solstice ends, the final transmissions from "BrummieBoy" will also end and finally, it will not be goodbye, but farewell. I will continue to channel as long as the frequency is open but it will end suddenly so do not be surprised if no further remarks are made. Once BB's portal closes 'Alfie' disappears, as does Sharon, leaving only the vehicle through which these Thought-Forms manifested in your space-time reality. He is The Annointed One who will take to the stage. At this moment, he has absolutely no idea that "BB" has been using his Sacred Name all over the Web. He lives in a quiet sanctuary in The Shire, listening to Kate Bush as he prepares for the heartbreak of his beloved daughter leaving for University next September. Sometimes he wonders what new adventures are in store when he's no longer Full Time Dad. He recently came across boxes and boxes of forgotten cassette demos in the attic and was going to throw them in the local council dump but his son and daughter wanted to listen to them. As the first song played, they gasped and said "Is that really you, Dad? Is that your voice?...it sounds just like......" He just scratched his head and smiled and said "that was a million years ago" There is a clue there but don't waste much time on it. Just listen to Adele. Time will tell if anyone else gets to hear the original source materials that are the essence of "BrummieBoy".

Goodbye...or Farewell. Be kind, especially to yourself and, above all, guard your hearts from hate. Let's end it with "BrummieBoys" favourite ever song.

Alfie-The Archivist

[channeling "BrummieBoy" for possibly the last time]

"
What's it all about Alfie
Is it just for the moment we live

What's it all about
When you sort it out, Alfie
Are we meant to take more than we give
Or are we meant to be kind?

And if, if only fools are kind, Alfie
Then I guess it is wise to be cruel
And if life belongs only to the strong, Alfie
What will you lend on an old golden rule?

As sure as I believe there's a heaven above
Alfie, I know there's something much more
Something even non-believers can believe in

I believe in love, Alfie
Without true love we just exist, Alfie
Until you find the love you've missed
You're nothing, Alfie

When you walk let your heart lead the way
And you'll find love any day Alfie, oh Alfie
What's it all about Alfie"

Last edited by a moderator:
One has to wonder whether Morrissey also keeps a log of his bowel movements. What the hell is his problem aside from anal retentiveness that a bottle of stool softeners could not relieve? He is so punk....it hurts!

yikes. Those gray claws clutching her awards.. sends shivers down my spine.

Oh yes, Adele is such a (hot) mess compared to your immaculately groomed avatar, the mangy, smell-her-a-mile-away, never hairbrushed, food perpetually stuck in her teef, hideous as sin, wall-eyed Patti Smith.

Whores perpetuate sexism, so I doubt Moz would stoop that low. Moz is too classy. But how do you get the statistics on whores? A butt-kisser is a form of a whore, Hollywood actors are total whores, anyone who chooses a spouse based on income level is a whore (or a punter if trying to buy someone), but prostitutes take the cake, don't they.

His book, Autobiography, perpetuates sexism. Have you read it?

How stoked were you that he pretty much denounced religion last night? I thought in my head, "RB: 1, CG: 0" :p

Morrissey hates women because he wishes he was one. And prostitutes are no worse than their horny clientele. Most are in that position simply out of desperation and drugs. It's the pimps who keep the women drugged up and who take the majority of the profit who are the problem. And they are usually men - it is still a man's world. Explains a lot, doesn't it?

This is my first post here just wanted to see why morrissey hates this site so much..now i see why lol some of these comments are hilariously mean

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom