TTY: The Unimaginable Last Hug - Morrissey statement on South America tour

An anonymous person posted the link:

The Unimaginable Last Hug - true-to-you.net
21 December 2015

Our South American tour has ended; each night will sustain for eternity. How could this be, now, when most of the audiences weren't even born at the time of the Smiths? This tour was our highest triumph, and please believe me, we passionately cherish all of the many thousands who turned up, called out, jumped up, and refused to leave.

The most difficult list to compile, but:

1. Lima ​(Peru) Parque De La Exposicion
2. Asuncion ​(Paraguay) Yacht Y Golf Club
3. Montevideo ​(Uruguay) Teatro De Verano
4. Brasilia ​(Brazil) Net Live
5. Buenos Aires ​(Argentina) Luna Park
6. Sao Paulo ​(Brazil) Citibank Hall
7. Sao Paulo ​(Brazil) Teatro Renault
8. Buenos Aires ​(Argentina) Teatro Opera Allianz
9. Santiago ​(Chile) Movistar Arena
10. Quito ​(Ecuador) Teatro Nacional Casa De La Cultura
11. Santiago ​(Chile) Primavera Fauna
12. Rio ​(Brazil) Citibank Hall

although, admittedly, the excitement level between 1 and 12 consists only of the most finely split hairs. I am most proud to see how the song 'World peace is none of your business' has struck such strong emotion in people across the world. But the music industry, of course, no longer connects with real people, and I am sorry that things are the way they are ... the slightest dross meriting arms full of awards bought for them by their labels. It is an amputation, and we feel it with great sadness. The major labels are urged to turn it all into dust, and YOU are what they dare not look at.

Thank you, South America! Your love is gratefully accepted and returned tenfold.

MORRISSEY
Lima, Peru
20 December 2015

+ image below features a line from Morrissey's Autobiography and was photographed in Uruguay. Owner unknown.

music_you_see_is_the_key.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what countries had the most whores. I hope he didn't pick up anything. I'm putting my money on Brazil. Anonymous-

Whores perpetuate sexism, so I doubt Moz would stoop that low. Moz is too classy. But how do you get the statistics on whores? A butt-kisser is a form of a whore, Hollywood actors are total whores, anyone who chooses a spouse based on income level is a whore (or a punter if trying to buy someone), but prostitutes take the cake, don't they.

I wonder what countries had the most whores. I hope he didn't pick up anything. I'm putting my money on Brazil. Anonymous-

Awe diddums !
He's sorry that things are the way they are ! Well he's only himself to blame for that unless it's a swipe at Martin and Tabasco for their shite contributions on his latest shit album WPINOYB.
" The song WPINOYB has struck such strong emotion in people across the world " ?
Has it. ? Not in my world Steven ! The average Joe out Christmas shopping at the Trafford centre ain't heard of it ! Obviously because Cameron, the major labels and HRH have conspired together yet again, what fools the British people are eh ! Just like those bastard book reviewers managed to sabotage the should have been number one best selling novel ' List of the lost ' !
Knock it on the head Steve ! The world has been conned against you.
4ck Duran Duran for being so relevant again ! And 4ck Bowie as well for releasing new shit ! What a bunch of major label arse lickers they've turned out to be !
Must dash I need to communicate with double agent Sammy Ryanair ! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSS !

Well boys and girls our show is almost over !
And we hope you all will applaud !
Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New year !
Oh ! And 4ck Silly Steven of CrankFruad !

Yours in debunking
The panto villain !

AKA !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Last hug? Say it ain't so!
Don't let the door hit you where the TSA frisked you.

The funny thing is, if there was ever a Smiths reunion; which obviously there never will be, Morrissey would have you banned from attending.

Dave E. Croquet

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Mr Simon Wratten, tagging along like a dateless wonder at a party.

Beautifully written. And that banner was brilliant. Bless the creator. And Moz!

He is in Los Angeles. Here at Amoeba with drawthelineart

CWzf3DFWIAArQZd.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/_k-InRQD3l/

Ah, and I thought he was going to cancel the Californian shows now. Obviously he is on his way to the daughter of the first manufactured pop star, Nancy Sinatra, playing even more impression management, which is the only thing he is really good at. Not that it impresses me by any means, I find it rather fake to go on about the British royals and then keep associating oneself with "Hollywood royalty" whose greatest achievement is plastic surgery. But obviously it rocks the boat of enough typically superficial Americans.

He is in Los Angeles. Here at Amoeba with drawthelineart

CWzf3DFWIAArQZd.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/_k-InRQD3l/

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, laugh out loud !
Is that Jim Bowen ? Roll us yer cap Grandad, go on please !
Christmas has vome early with this photo ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha L O L ! I've got tears of laughter !
Damon looks like he's carrying a bit of timber these days as well ! Stay off the nut roast this Crimbo.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

"How could this be, now, when most of the audiences weren't even born at the time of the Smiths"

Proof that Morrissey accepts that his Solo Brand is only functional by reference to The Smiths. Without the legacy of his 1/4 contribution to The Smiths he would never have sustained his almost 3 decades long post-Smiths 'coda' of a solo career Most people who attend his shows dearly wish they were watching The Smiths not the Dad Pub Rock With World Music which his current project is now attempting to foist on a global audience. Most people pretend they are watching The Smiths. Morrissey Solo is a Smiths tribute band and this comment shows he's always known it.

Can somebody point to a factual reference point for Morrissey's demographic analysis of his audience? Is this data from the promoters? Or purely subjective wishful thinking from this 'former 80s pop star'.

"But the music industry, of course, no longer connects with real people, and I am sorry that things are the way they are ... the slightest dross meriting arms full of awards bought for them by their labels. "

No doubt a psychiatrist/psychologist would be able to offer a perspective on why this man ends his 'celebration' of a modestly attended tour of South America by bitterly sniping at those who luck/fate/talent/ambition/hard work gave them a larger audience. Of course, this is also a man who dismissed music lovers as "clueless consumers" on his risible demo "Kid's A Looker" for daring to enjoy the talent shows. Morrissey also won a 'talent show', but not a populist democratic forum like X Factor, rather the elite hipster snobfest that was endorsment by the NME/Melody Maker/Sounds. And then they pulled the plug just when he thought they'd launch him to 'global religious fame'. His later decades are the evidence that his Singing Voice really doesn't connect with a mass audience despite repeated numerous exposures on various banal chat shows hosted by the likes of Jonathan Ross. Odd how this Morrissey character dismisses X Factor type derived success as undeserved yet has no problem trawling his arse across the sofa of such shows. Even after The One Show there was simply total indifference. So, an excuse must be found again.. and again...and again...the same tired, silly excuse for under-acheivement, thwarted ambition and bitter resentment. There are no excuses, just facts. Morrissey is a niche act, made more niche by his inflammatory and provocative trolling of 'controversial themes' simply 'pour epater le bourgeois'. He is a panto clown periodically amusing for most people but they'd never listen to him as he simply doesn't have The Voice. Unlike Adele....
who rose from nowhere on an independent label and is now heading to be the world's most popular singer: Ever. Deal with that Morrissey, you bitter, twisted, washed-up andropausal fame-hag troll. Etc.

"We hate it when Adele become successful,
We hate it when Adele become successful.
Oh, look at those clothes,
Now look at that face it's so old,
And such a video,
Well, it's really laughable,
Ah hahahaha etc.

We hate it when Adele become successful,
plus-size female from Tottenham
That makes it even worse and.......

You see, it should have been Morrissey.
It could have been Morrissey.
Everybody knows, everybody says so.
They say, "Oh, he has loads of songs,
So many songs,
More songs than they can stand --
Verse, chorus, middle eighth break"
Just listen,
"La la la""

gty_adele_tk_120214_wmain.jpg

Alfie-The Archivist

[NB: "BrummieBoy" has left this space-time reality continuum and is now residing in another dimension. However, as it is the Winter Solstice an energetic pathway allows me to connect with his essence and transcribe residual thought emanations on this topic of Morrissey-the Crank Fraud Clown.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom