TTY: The hunter gets captured by the 'game'​

The hunter gets captured by the 'game'​ - true-to-you.net
16 July 2015

Illustration and full copyright Steven Pottle 2015

illustration_by_steven_pottle_2015.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Be careful, you are showing a bit of humility there. Just think how much you would be respected if you did more of that?

I really wish you two could find some respect for each other, life is so short.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Would be happy to Benny but its difficult when even after I posted an open apology on this site regarding the link to an inappropriate Irish blog, he continues to come out with comments like the following - f*** your apology, sucker of fascist cocks.

I am an every day guy with a family and have nothing to do with the stuff he goes on about and I find it very difficult to show any respect to people who tell lies.

Be careful, you are showing a bit of humility there. Just think how much you would be respected if you did more of that?

We have no need or desire to be 'respected' by anyone here. Certainly not anti-semitic trolls like you.

best
GOBB

I really wish you two could find some respect for each other, life is so short.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

We have no respect for anti-semitic trolls who quote from fascist Irish blogs and are duped by CG into absurd 'detective trail' games, imagining they have some power to 'out' us with their 'Handy' nonsense. Yes, strangely, no sign of Morrissey's Smurf-Troll Cult Army in the Real World. Life isn't too short for this prat to go on a wild goose chase to Kate Bush appreciation sites imagining CG is/was anything other than an unmedicated schizophrenic in need of help, rather than an authority to be taken seriously. The impossiblity of rehabilitation for fascist anti-semitic sympathisers is absolute. We do not accept 'apologies' only offered when the entire *community* here rose up in disgust at the antics of this 'Surface'.

best
GOBB

Would be happy to Benny but its difficult when even after I posted an open apology on this site regarding the link to an inappropriate Irish blog, he continues to come out with comments like the following - f*** your apology, sucker of fascist cocks.

I am an every day guy with a family and have nothing to do with the stuff he goes on about and I find it very difficult to show any respect to people who tell lies.

Please refrain from vulgar language as Kewpie (a Moderator) finds it upsetting and distasteful. Our use of such profane language was a knowing, ironic nod to Morrissey's belated endorsement of 'rap', having finally discovered 'Fear Of A Black Planet'. You, of course, were too stupid to realise this, like almost everybody else here. I trust Kewpie will remind you that she will not tolerate the phrases which you end this comment with. Your claim to be an 'every day guy with a family' is rather odd, given that we have a data trail of evidence showing your connivance with the sick So-Cal entity CG who duped you into a wild goose chase. You have attempted to intimidate us by claiming/threatening to 'expose' our activity on this site to the 'Real World'. Unfortunately for you and CG, you now realise that not only does everyone we know in the Real World know about our work here for Animal Advocacy, they read and LOL! at it and would simply collapse laughing if any Sad Smurf Morrissey Trolls were foolish enough to identify themselves outside this #HatefulOnlineCreche .

CG finally realised that we were being fed data streams of Real Life info about her and other historical Trolls on this site. However, we only target paedophiles and bankers, we do not have time for the foolish clowns on this site, including you. Rest assured, you are not forgiven, will not be rehabilitated and stand as an example to everyone on this site that crossing the line to open endorsement of fascist anti-semitic material to endorse your 'arguments' will result in being banished to a permanent dimension of pain. You *might* want to ask the Site Proprietor if he will bend the rules, give you a new life with a new Screen Name and allow you to try again. Not that we care. And anytime you fancy being the big tough guy, seek us out in Real Life, but do remember that your family would also bear the reaction. And it might not come for many years, as others on this site who crossed the line would testify were they in any mental state to do so.

Finally should uber-Troll Morrissey ever be so impertinent and foolish to challenge us in our Animal Advocacy exposure of his 33 years of bullshite over 'Meat Is Murder', he too would reap the whirlwind in real life. And no, no threats of violence are implied in any words or phrases in this comment. Real ganstas only need words as the pen is mightier than the sword, even if little pricks from Manchester think their play on those words is worth more than a yawn.

best
GOBB

Please refrain from vulgar language as Kewpie (a Moderator) finds it upsetting and distasteful. Our use of such profane language was a knowing, ironic nod to Morrissey's belated endorsement of 'rap', having finally discovered 'Fear Of A Black Planet'. You, of course, were too stupid to realise this, like almost everybody else here. I trust Kewpie will remind you that she will not tolerate the phrases which you end this comment with. Your claim to be an 'every day guy with a family' is rather odd, given that we have a data trail of evidence showing your connivance with the sick So-Cal entity CG who duped you into a wild goose chase. You have attempted to intimidate us by claiming/threatening to 'expose' our activity on this site to the 'Real World'. Unfortunately for you and CG, you now realise that not only does everyone we know in the Real World know about our work here for Animal Advocacy, they read and LOL! at it and would simply collapse laughing if any Sad Smurf Morrissey Trolls were foolish enough to identify themselves outside this #HatefulOnlineCreche .

CG finally realised that we were being fed data streams of Real Life info about her and other historical Trolls on this site. However, we only target paedophiles and bankers, we do not have time for the foolish clowns on this site, including you. Rest assured, you are not forgiven, will not be rehabilitated and stand as an example to everyone on this site that crossing the line to open endorsement of fascist anti-semitic material to endorse your 'arguments' will result in being banished to a permanent dimension of pain. You *might* want to ask the Site Proprietor if he will bend the rules, give you a new life with a new Screen Name and allow you to try again. Not that we care. And anytime you fancy being the big tough guy, seek us out in Real Life, but do remember that your family would also bear the reaction. And it might not come for many years, as others on this site who crossed the line would testify were they in any mental state to do so.

Finally should uber-Troll Morrissey ever be so impertinent and foolish to challenge us in our Animal Advocacy exposure of his 33 years of bullshite over 'Meat Is Murder', he too would reap the whirlwind in real life. And no, no threats of violence are implied in any words or phrases in this comment. Real ganstas only need words as the pen is mightier than the sword, even if little pricks from Manchester think their play on those words is worth more than a yawn.

best
GOBB

Brummie - I am very happy as I am - lovely family, lovely life. You on the other hand (y) spend your life on here, telling lies. If you think my words are a yawn then please put me on ignore.

I have no idea why you keep bringing CG and detective work into these conversations - you are the fool who put his e mail address in a post and that is how people found out who you are Handy.

Anyway, my wife is nattering me about a run, tough one today 10K, so I'm off - enjoy exercising your fingers

Last edited:
Brummie - I am very happy as I am - lovely family, lovely life. You on the other hand (y) spend your life on here, telling lies. If you think my words are a yawn then please put me on ignore.

I have no idea why you keep bringing CG and detective work into these conversations - you are the fool who put his e mail address in a post and that is how people found out who you are Handy.

Anyway, my wife is nattering me about a run, tough one today 10K, so I'm off - enjoy exercising your fingers

You are still deluded, but we're happy for you to remain so. We do not spend our life here, but you clearly spend a lot of your life obsessing about who we really are, when there is no such thing to obsess about. You keep claiming to be an athlete but we doubt it. We have a static bike in this office, and a standing desk. But we do enjoy exercising our fingers to give you a facial when you continue with your bizarre nonsense. Go away and study post-modernism, Danish Autofiction representation in Dogme & Klovn, realise that everything is going to plan and you are just another silly little drone, like CG and the others, who we successfully programmed to troll us as part of the work needed to complete our online Art Terrorist installation based upon #ExposingThePanopticon .Given that Edward Snowden vindicated us, we see no reason to continue, hence will conclude our Psy-Opps here on 9/11 this year, allowing a full year of radio silence before the release of #VegAnarchyInTheUK Though, that may change as and when The Annointed One actually takes over this Meat Space mind-body and begins the Public Phase of this planetary healing. Enjoy your imaginary run!

best
GOBB

Back
Top Bottom