TTY: The hunter gets captured by the 'game'​

The hunter gets captured by the 'game'​ - true-to-you.net
16 July 2015

Illustration and full copyright Steven Pottle 2015

illustration_by_steven_pottle_2015.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
The CrankFraud gets caught out with cheese on the tour rider !
33 years is a long time !

Just get on with promoting Kerrygold you not animal friendly charlatan.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

F is for food !

Page 132 of Mozipedia !

Read it and weep boys and girls ! It's there in black and white for you all to see for yourselves, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !
Updated version should read ! B is for Benny , C is for CrankFraud !
Please report back when you have read it with your own little porky pies !

F is for food !

Page 132 of Mozipedia !

Read it and weep boys and girls ! It's there in black and white for you all to see for yourselves, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !
Updated version should read ! B is for Benny , C is for CrankFraud !
Please report back when you have read it with your own little porky pies !

You are scarily obsessed with this stuff

I wonder if Moz knows he's posting furry fanart.

Dear old man, he's become everyone's unintentionally hilarious grandfather on Facebook.

Dear old man, he's become everyone's unintentionally hilarious grandfather on Facebook.

Morrissey hasn't posted it. Julia Riley has. Just because he uses the site, it doesn't mean that everything on it is down to him.

Ageism strikes again. He's not old. Is everyone supposed to mangle themselves in a sports-car when they hit their prime?

Ageism strikes again. He's not old. Is everyone supposed to mangle themselves in a sports-car when they hit their prime?

You just made me remember that show some years ago where some audience member yelled "fat c***" to Moz to which he replied with "I'm not fat". I have to laugh everytime. Apparently being called a "c***" isn't very insulting for Moz but being called "fat" ... well ... I don't know how he feels about the word "old" though.

Erm, yes it does. Julia would only post what Morrissey agrees to/wants.

Yeah, I suppose when, sometime in the distant future, Moz is in his grave he will still dictate Julia what to write on TTY :D

Yeah, I suppose when, sometime in the distant future, Moz is in his grave he will still dictate Julia what to write on TTY :D
Clutching straws :)
TTY is updated rarely, it's very easy for him to dictate, she isn't posting stuff left right and center.

Julia does exactly as Morrissey says - and only as Morrissey says. Of course he wanted that pic there.

You are scarily obsessed with this stuff

Typical response from a member of the cult, but thankyou anyway I shall accept it as the veiled compliment that it really is !
Another victory for the common debunker.
This is for you and the cult. (Cough cough 2-3-4 )

Regret regret !

Singing meat is murder !

Regret regret !

Not being animal friendly !

Regret regret !

Eating cheese and dairy !

Regret regret !

But did we imagine this ? Being a CrankFraud ?

Could you imagine it ? The two faced cheek of it !

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom